There's nothing like Saturday morning coffee diapered!

pampers4U said:
I do that in the summer to, usually wear a onesie though, sometimes just a tee-shirt and diaper, its very relaxing. I love when the wife and I lounge around in the mornings, no rush for nothing just us talking about the kind of day we are going to have.
Indeed it is so relaxing and great time with the spouse.

Reactions: PeeJayTee
PeeJayTee said:
I live alone and I love it when I have absolutely nothing scheduled on a weekend morning and can just relax in a diaper, drinking my coffee and reading posts letting nature take it's course whenever!
I to live solo, and have no choice about wearing 24/7. My morning ritual (Unless messy), is to start the pot of coffee, change into a dry set and then enjoy both the coffee and reading emails/updates on posts I follow. I have to admit, not stressing about what's inevitable (Incontinence) still hits me bad at times, knowing I'm wearing and protected from leaks/accidents others will see is very humbling, yet assuring.
A strange combination to say the least.

Reactions: PeeJayTee and Harut
Now I know why some here stunted there growth.
I was told coffee stunts your growth
By all the grown ups lol.
I'm guilty too.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: PeeJayTee and JacksonTheGoldenRetriever
I like doing stuff like video games, tv, movies, but I'm not really a big fan of coffee. It's usually a nice hot chocolate if I'm feeling like cozying up!

JacksonTheGoldenRetriever said:
I like doing stuff like video games, tv, movies, but I'm not really a big fan of coffee. It's usually a nice hot chocolate if I'm feeling like cozying up!
Yes I game too addicted to YouTube too

foxkits said:
Yes I game too addicted to YouTube too
Oh yeah! I forgot about YouTube lol.

On mornings when I'm off I wear a cloth diaper to drink coffee, read the paper and other online things, and sometimes I even work at cleaning my house, wetting until every square inch is saturated.

Reactions: JacksonTheGoldenRetriever
foxkits said:
Now I know why some here stunted there growth.
I was told coffee stunts your growth
By all the grown ups lol.
I'm guilty too.🤣
Haha...maybe that's why over the many years, I've lost an inch in height. It's that damn coffee!

I actually didn't start drinking coffee until my senior year in college. I had a ruptured appendix and the hospital served me coffee with breakfast and I thought I'd try it. Turns out I liked it and I've been drinking coffee ever since.

Reactions: PeeJayTee and PadPhilosopher
Some of you have some really precious relationships, and I'm so happy for you. I have been in terrible relationships twice, but there's a third one I see on the horizon that looks like a dream come true. She's highly compatible with and complimentary to me in apparently every way, as well as loving, beautiful, clever, and wise. Maybe I'll get to join your happy group!

Reactions: BLtheDL, dogboy and PeeJayTee
PadPhilosopher said:
Some of you have some really precious relationships, and I'm so happy for you. I have been in terrible relationships twice, but there's a third one I see on the horizon that looks like a dream come true. She's highly compatible with and complimentary to me in apparently every way, as well as loving, beautiful, clever, and wise. Maybe I'll get to join your happy group!
I have my fingers crossed that you're happy. Good luck.

• Love
dogboy said:
Haha...maybe that's why over the many years, I've lost an inch in height. It's that damn coffee!

I actually didn't start drinking coffee until my senior year in college. I had a ruptured appendix and the hospital served me coffee with breakfast and I thought I'd try it. Turns out I liked it and I've been drinking coffee ever since.
I have a pod coffee maker not so much a coffee making expert but I love clover valley brand vanilla cappuccino it's the best sells out every week. You should give it a try

Reactions: dogboy, PeeJayTee and PadPhilosopher
I got lazy making coffee so on Saturday mornings, i would go to the coffeeshop to enjoy my coffee, watching netflix and hoping my diaper from the night before can last till i feel like going back :ROFLMAO:. I often have this delima of changing out my overnight diaper, and yet dont wanna waste a good diaper to fill to its max capacity

foxkits said:
I have my fingers crossed that you're happy. Good luck.
Thank you. So far we've both already found more joy and delight in our relationship than we've ever had in any other. ❤️ We know life isn't always easy, but we're excited to hopefully share the special glow of lifelong love one day, like some of you do.

I should mention that diapers, though we both use and accept them, are not the basis of our relationship. We knew right away that we both did, but it wasn't until we began to see beauty in the other's soul, unity of life purpose, values, and complementary personality traits, that our relationship became so special. You can't build a lifelong loving relationship on one common interest and a cacophony of conflict.

Also, Clover Valley? Someone's been shopping at Dollar General. 😆 Their store brands really do nail it sometimes. I use them sometimes, too.

Last edited:
Reactions: foxkits
K911 said:
I got lazy making coffee so on Saturday mornings, i would go to the coffeeshop to enjoy my coffee, watching netflix and hoping my diaper from the night before can last till i feel like going back :ROFLMAO:. I often have this delima of changing out my overnight diaper, and yet dont wanna waste a good diaper to fill to its max capacity
It's the best isn't it? I will often throw on a a pair of pants over my wet night diaper and head to the store or Dunkin Donuts. I too will never waste a diaper!!

Last edited:
Reactions: K911 and chamberpot
BuffedBaby said:
We love the weekend coffee in bed routine. For weekends, I wear a diaper with two boosters and wear
plastic pants on top. I will go into the kitchen and make a giant cup of coffee for myself and one for
my wife. We'll enjoy some nice relaxed conversation and maybe watch the morning news while drinking our
coffee. Of course I'm already wet from overnight but after we finish our coffees we'll lie in each others arms
and just enjoy each other. I will wet several times and she reaches over from time to time and check my
diaper and let me know when it's time to change. We live for these mornings!
oh, that's perfect!! coffee and wetting together.

Back