There's nothing like Saturday morning coffee diapered!

PeeJayTee

Straight AB/DL Switch
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
I live alone and I love it when I have absolutely nothing scheduled on a weekend morning and can just relax in a diaper, drinking my coffee and reading posts letting nature take it's course whenever!

• Love
Reactions: cantwait, PearlandDL, theancientmariner and 24 others
PeeJayTee said:
I live alone and I love it when I have absolutely nothing scheduled on a weekend morning and can just relax in a diaper, drinking my coffee and reading posts letting nature take it's course whenever!
Every day that ends in y is like that, except I have a spouse that I live with, she is ok that I am diapered and wetting , sort of ignores it but is well a wear of the fact.

Reactions: nectar0001, Ortler, Diprs2 and 4 others
chamberpot said:
Every day that ends in y is like that, except I have a spouse that I live with, she is ok that I am diapered and wetting , sort of ignores it but is well a wear of the fact.
That's really cool!!

Reactions: PearlandDL and chamberpot
I wish I was able to afford to live alone. I would be able to have much more wearing and little time then i do currently.

Reactions: PeeJayTee
if i lived alone id walk around my place in cute clothes & or just diapers nothing else

Reactions: PearlandDL, littledub1955, PeeJayTee and 1 other person
I was literally thinking about starting a coffee thread this morning! Yes, I completely agree that weekend mornings are great for lazy coffee time and diapers. I take my coffee very seriously, read lots of reviews on beans and roasts and sourcing; I live for the smell of fresh ground coffee, and am very serious about the whole coffee making process!
Anyway, I'm up first and very early, spouse still sleeping, and I'm enjoying an amazing fresh brewed Stumptown roast, still in my overnight diaper, and will let the morning play out naturally!

Attachments

• PXL_20240330_150955614.jpg
    PXL_20240330_150955614.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 16
Reactions: nectar0001, PearlandDL, tenanacious and 5 others
MikeRotch said:
if i lived alone id walk around my place in cute clothes & or just diapers nothing else
something I wish I could do as well

Reactions: PearlandDL, Wolfman69, PeeJayTee and 1 other person
PeeJayTee said:
So do you sit around in your swollen night time diaper or do you put a fresh diaper on? I absolutely love sitting there having my first cup of coffee in my bulging soaked nighttime diaper. It's really disgusts my wife that I'm willing to do that but I will still do it at least once a week.

Reactions: PearlandDL, Diprs2, Wolfman69 and 2 others
NorthwestDiaperDude said:
I was literally thinking about starting a coffee thread this morning! Yes, I completely agree that weekend mornings are great for lazy coffee time and diapers. I take my coffee very seriously, read lots of reviews on beans and roasts and sourcing; I live for the smell of fresh ground coffee, and am very serious about the whole coffee making process!
Anyway, I'm up first and very early, spouse still sleeping, and I'm enjoying an amazing fresh brewed Stumptown roast, still in my overnight diaper, and will let the morning play out naturally!
ooo nice coffee maker! Lol i just boil my coffee in a coffee kettle on a burner lol. My parents don't drink as much as I do so no coffee maker with a timer other wise id always make sure coffee was brewed in mornings-_-. speaking of that im gonna make coffee lol
i was awake all night

Reactions: Diprs2, NorthwestDiaperDude and PeeJayTee
Pantyman said:
So do you sit around in your swollen night time diaper or do you put a fresh diaper on? I absolutely love sitting there having my first cup of coffee in my bulging soaked nighttime diaper. It's really disgusts my wife that I'm willing to do that but I will still do it at least once a week.
i love drinking morning coffee ina wet diaper, my parents know i use diapers

Reactions: PearlandDL, Diprs2, littledub1955 and 1 other person
Pantyman said:
I always stay in my night diaper until it's absolutely necessary to change it or shower. It's cool that your wife at least accepts it.

Reactions: PearlandDL, Ortler and littledub1955
A coffee thread would be awesome!!

Reactions: Diprs2 and NorthwestDiaperDude
PeeJayTee said:
I always stay in my night diaper until it's absolutely necessary to change it or shower. It's cool that your wife at least accepts it.
I don't think I would say my wife accepts it but she does tolerate it because of necessity. Frankly, if up to me I would wear 24 7 and use it accordingly. But that would really discuss my wife.

Reactions: Diprs2 and PeeJayTee
I live in a busy household...Wife and kids. mother in law in tow as well. So theres always people around and lots to tend to. So alone diaper time is rare. I dont feel right wearing when all are around in the house . So I too long for those empty schedule days when all are out and can have a a nice morning diapered and relax.

Reactions: PearlandDL, Diprs2 and PeeJayTee
Well I also live alone. the worst thing about living alone is when you are seriously ill and in need of medical help. I was taken ill about 3 weeks ago with a bladder infection. ended up in hospital for a week. but when I was sitting on my sofa in the early hours oif the morning waiting for an ambulance, not knowing why I was in so much pain, what I wouldn't of given for somebody to just be there and talk to.

Reactions: Diprs2 and dogboy
PeeJayTee said:
Best Saturday morning for sure. Nothing better than coffee and Peeing my Diaper

Reactions: PearlandDL, Diprs2, PeeJayTee and 1 other person
chamberpot said:
Have spouse also. She is aware of my morning routine.

Yes, best morning routine ever

Reactions: Diprs2, PeeJayTee and NorthwestDiaperDude
PeeJayTee said:
oh so true just relax and let nature d its job

Reactions: nectar0001, Js413blue, Diprs2 and 1 other person
I love my coffee in the morning/afternoon/evening(I work third shift, so whenever I wake up)on my balcony in my wet overnight diaper! I’m here in my half wet rearz safari as I type this. I only make coffee in my stove top percolator, best way to make coffee! I live with my fiancé, she knows and loves that I wear diapers.

Back