Wearing after school?

COincon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I remember with all the accidents I had my mom would make me wear a diaper usually after school after dinner and having a bath. I was on a lot of medications as a kid and really prone to accidents. My mom would usually diaper me and taking it off was not an option. Usually just a diaper and t shirt but if I was acting out or not wanting one usually a back zip sleeper was put on. I absolutely hated diaper changes for the most part unless I was sick or being changed in the middle of the night. If I was sick though I basically had accidents all the time and had to wear them till I got better. Diapers were common until like 12 or 13. The worst part was when I was really bad going to the Dr or emergency room wearing one.

What’s everyone’s experiences with diapers?

• Wow
Reactions: littledreamers333, doublepadded, Canadianfalls and 4 others
My dad and stepmom did not allow me to wear diapers and thought me wetting the bed and having daily accidents was me just being lazy and i would stop eventually from embarrassment. Well i was always at my grandparents house and they picked me up from school everyday until i went into middle school. When i was about 6 i went to my grandma and asked her if she could get me diapers because of my accidents day and night; i explained my terrible situation at home with it. She was very accepting and told me she had the same issues growing up and so did a couple of my uncles and mom. I was always scared to wear to school but as soon as i would get to my grandparents house i would run to my room and tape on a pampers cruisers size 7 everyday after school, then after pampers didnt fit anymore we tried depends which sucked and then i found goodnites and wore those until i was 18. I would keep the diapers at my grandparents House and sneak home one or two a day in my bookbag so i had them for at night. I toke the trash out at home every night so disposal wasnt an issue. I did get caught a couple of times by my parents and i got a scolding each time. They eventually gave up and let me wear diapers when i got my first foot operation(second one coming up in just over a week) when i was 14. Now 28 i am pretty sure they know i still wear but it hasn’t been brought up again since i was 14.

• Love
Reactions: TigerDL, Canadianfalls, Lostdiapersboy and 2 others
I didn’t have the luxury of being able to wear diapers freely after school growing up. I remember when I first got a job in my senior year of high school I finally bought myself some diapers and I would usually secretly wear them after school. They were cheep adult diapers but it was amazing to wear a diaper that fit for once. I was able to wear around my parents and siblings at first. Then I got into ABDL diapers and never went back to medical brands. I was in love with ABDL diapers with their designs and how much they actually looked thicker and more baby like. They actually looked more like a diaper than most medical brands. I wanted to try wearing around my family but the crinkle of the diapers scared me to try so I never tried.

I had my night nappies put on with my pyjamas so I'd spend a lot of the evenings in them if I wanted to get out of school uniform straight away especially out of primary. They'd be pull ups though so I wouldn't use them, but I'd keep them on

Reactions: xtrucker59 and Diaperon
I only wore nappies at night because I wet the bed.. Nappies at any other time were not allowed. I used to wet my pants quite a lot until I was about 10. My folks usually just ignored it. The only time it was a problem was if I came in wanting to watch tv in the front room and my mother would shout "don't sit in the good chairs if you have wet your self".

Last edited:
Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover
I only wore after school when i wanted to take a nap or anytime during the day at home but if i was traveling it would be diapers 24/7 , i do have on multiple occasions wore my diapers after school to do and finish my homework as its kinda relaxing , my mom knows im a bedwetter and if she asks i would say i wanted to take a nap and she understands.

Reactions: MaximusWolfheart, ChristianDiaperLover and Lyric
Lily12345 said:
I had my night nappies put on with my pyjamas so I'd spend a lot of the evenings in them if I wanted to get out of school uniform straight away especially out of primary. They'd be pull ups though so I wouldn't use them, but I'd keep them on
Hi @Lily12345 , I did also get my nappies and pyjamas at the same time. I envy your pull ups though, my nappies had the tapes and you had to lay on your back when they were put on. I only leaked when I tried pull ups or drynites. I was just a too heavy bedwetter for them to keep my bedding dry. Are you also still a bedwetter?

Last edited:
I had a caregiver pick me up from school and provide for me when my father was out of town for the week working as a manager for a department, while my mom worked evening shifts also as a manager. So my weekdays were spent at my caregiver's house.

She had me in diapers as she didn't want to risk me having a wetting accident all over her furniture, and so as a preventative measure, she asked for more allowance to buy me some premium diapers to wear throughout the afternoon and into bed. I too wore just a t-shirt and the diaper as it was easier for my caregiver to check without having to ask me to pull down my pants. To this day, I don't regret having to stay with my caregiver during the afternoons, until I was old enough in grade 11 to be home alone.

BwBunny said:
Hi @Lily12345 , I did also get my nappies and pyjamas at the same time. I envy your pull ups though, my nappies had the tapes and you had to lay on your back when they were put on. I only leaked when I tried pull ups or drynites. I was just a too heavy bedwetter for them to keep my bedding dry. Are you also still a bedwetter?
Hi I'm not anymore, I stopped when I was 13. I was never a super heavy bedwetter so pull ups were no issue. I'd not have wanted a nappy on with my pyjamas as I'd always need at least one toilet visit before sleeping

Reactions: BwBunny
I went back to nappies at night during my last 18 months at school. I used to put my nappy and plastic pants on when I got ready for bed .

Lily12345 said:
Hi I'm not anymore, I stopped when I was 13. I was never a super heavy bedwetter so pull ups were no issue. I'd not have wanted a nappy on with my pyjamas as I'd always need at least one toilet visit before sleeping
Hey, @Lily12345 , you live in the UK, we are practically neighbors.
I was mostly prepped for bed just before it was time, especially when I got older and more conscious about it. But taking the nappy of to use the toilet was no big deal, the bigger deal was when someone was supposed to help me put it on again. Pull Ups would have been soo much easier. Lucky you, and never had a leak? It's just soo unfair. I still have my problem, not every night though, but I still have to wear the same type of protection.

Last edited:
Back