Anyone try Tykables Purrfect Cafe yet?

binkyyybunnyyy

Daddy's Dumb Diaper Bunny 🐰💘🦊
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Hello! I was just curious if anyone has tried the new Purrfect Cafe diapers from Tykables yet? I'm not sure if they're available for those that have the subscription or not, so I just thought I'd ask. I'm excited about having more cloth-backed options coming out! :D The website says these are coming out this month and I'm looking forward to it! Thinking about ordering a bag of these along with their Animooz to try!

1711315757018.png

• Love
Reactions: mattyd, BBBen, bigtoddler96 and 1 other person
I don't think anyone has been able to buy them yet

PinkAndLittle said:
I don't think anyone has been able to buy them yet
That could be! I wasn’t sure if they were possibly released for the people with subscriptions or not lol

I'm certainly excited for them but it'll probably be a while before I actually give them a go.

They're not available yet lol

One thing about tykables is they only have a few core designs so these new diapers are just new patterns.

Reactions: TigerDL
Pantyman said:
One thing about tykables is they only have a few core designs so these new diapers are just new patterns.
This. I’m pretty sure it’s just the same build as the other diapers but with a different print. Which is fine, it’s a great diaper. I’m not a big fan of this particular print.

Reactions: TigerDL and Demonbabywearspamps
We have been shipping them out in subscriptions but they will not be made available for regular sale for a few weeks, when the full shipment arrives. The PurfectCafe' print is the same as the Animooz and the Potty Monsters, as are the Soggers. So if you have had any, you know how they will work. We will have case pricing on them day one once they are available.

You can see a reddit post about it with additional photos and comments.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

• Love
Reactions: odd1inSyde and TigerDL
binkyyybunnyyy said:
Hello! I was just curious if anyone has tried the new Purrfect Cafe diapers from Tykables yet? I'm not sure if they're available for those that have the subscription or not, so I just thought I'd ask. I'm excited about having more cloth-backed options coming out! :D The website says these are coming out this month and I'm looking forward to it! Thinking about ordering a bag of these along with their Animooz to try!

View attachment 132716
Are they clothlike or plastic? They look like plastic surfaces in the picture. I hope they are plastic diapers.

todaler said:
We have been shipping them out in subscriptions but they will not be made available for regular sale for a few weeks, when the full shipment arrives. The PurfectCafe' print is the same as the Animooz and the Potty Monsters, as are the Soggers. So if you have had any, you know how they will work. We will have case pricing on them day one once they are available.

You can see a reddit post about it with additional photos and comments.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Thank you so much!! I've never tried any of the Tykables cloth-backed diapers before, but I plan to order some Animooz the second I get paid haha I'll keep an eye on the Purrfect Cafe too! :D

MikeDJ said:
Are they clothlike or plastic? They look like plastic surfaces in the picture. I hope they are plastic diapers.
I think they're almost like a combination? Like a plastic backed diaper with a cloth-like layer on top? I'm not 100% sure as I've never actually tried and of Tykables' cloth-backed diapers before. This is just something I've heard in some of the reviews I've seen on YouTube about their Animooz diapers.

binkyyybunnyyy said:
I think they're almost like a combination? Like a plastic backed diaper with a cloth-like layer on top? I'm not 100% sure as I've never actually tried and of Tykables' cloth-backed diapers before. This is just something I've heard in some of the reviews I've seen on YouTube about their Animooz diapers.
Todaler said they're just like animooz so you are correct; plastic with a cloth layer Super comfy!

Reactions: TigerDL and todaler
PinkAndLittle said:
Todaler said they're just like animooz so you are correct; plastic with a cloth layer Super comfy!
Glad to hear you like them! :D Do you feel like they get really hot and sweaty or are they still breathable? Are they super crinkly?

Last edited:
MikeDJ said:
They are plastic diapers with a cloth cover over top.

binkyyybunnyyy said:
Glad to hear you like them! :D Do you feel like they get really hot and sweaty or are they still breathable? Are they super crinkly?
At least out of several nappies I've tried it's hard to find ab printed nappies that don't sweat in the heat. From my experience abu's little kings were slightly more airy if there's a breeze outside. However I think I still prefer animooz because the plastic layer helps more with odors. Also the adhesive that keeps the velcro part of the tabs on the little kings have come undone on me a few times and I don't like to tape super tight. Out if those 2 the little kings are better for the heat when at home but if out and about animooz for me. That said I haven't tried the try agains or comfy cubs yet.

Oh and as for the crinkle, honestly I've been wear for long enough that I don't notice it anymore, but I'll keep an ear out next time I have an animooz on

Last edited:
I love the print on these, I would be all over them if they were plastic outside.

PinkAndLittle said:
At least out of several nappies I've tried it's hard to find ab printed nappies that don't sweat in the heat. From my experience abu's little kings were slightly more airy if there's a breeze outside. However I think I still prefer animooz because the plastic layer helps more with odors. Also the adhesive that keeps the velcro part of the tabs on the little kings have come undone on me a few times and I don't like to tape super tight. Out if those 2 the little kings are better for the heat when at home but if out and about animooz for me. That said I haven't tried the try agains or comfy cubs yet.

Oh and as for the crinkle, honestly I've been wear for long enough that I don't notice it anymore, but I'll keep an ear out next time I have an animooz on
This helps me a lot!! Thank you!! :D

Back