Wearing diapers during a massage

aj33305

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Has anyone worn a diaper during a massage? I've had some stress incontinence issues for years and lying there for 60-90 mins is tough without some leaking even if I use the restroom beforehand. I usually go once a week and wear a north shore pull up or a Tena Ultima under a pair of white briefs during the message.

I've explained it to my massage therapist and she is very friendly and super understanding. I always tip well and she's made comments that I am "strong" and look cute and too young for diapers lol.

Has anyone had any similar experiences?

Attachments

• IMG_0040 2.JPG
    IMG_0040 2.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 145
  • IMG_1674.jpg
    IMG_1674.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 144
Reactions: Canadianfalls, PadPhilosopher and Wolfman69
I have! it was never really a problem, car accident stuff, with phisios ect and overactive bladder as of late so i did wear all the time that it did phiso and one even liked the prints haha, usually they would stuff a towel in the back of the diaper idk why when just massage

Last edited:
Reactions: Canadianfalls
I have. Im very respectful of the massage therapist. I always ask for her consent.

Reactions: aj33305
Yeah sports massage often. Nru str8up plain white.. bliss

Reactions: Canadianfalls
I'm incont and used to get massages one a month. My masseuse (Kat) was always respectful and didn't mind at all. I usually would wear a better dry back then. One time I had ran out of the better dry and wore a rearz safari to my massage. Kat would always tuck the covering blanket into my diaper while she did my back and shoulder. She said my diaper was adorable and didn't know that anyone made ones like that. I believe she passed from cancer. I haven't had a massage since she got sick and had to cancel my appointment.

• Sad
Reactions: Subtlerustle, Canadianfalls, PadPhilosopher and 3 others
I'd love to do this some time, but may be too nervous to actually pull it off, even in a plain diaper.

Reactions: Canadianfalls and ChristianDiaperLover
I haven't but I have a friend that does frequently. He informed them when he made the appointment and was told it was absolutely no problem. He says it's been great with no issues.

Reactions: Canadianfalls, PadPhilosopher, utjerry and 1 other person
aj33305 said:
Has anyone worn a diaper during a massage? I've had some stress incontinence issues for years and lying there for 60-90 mins is tough without some leaking even if I use the restroom beforehand. I usually go once a week and wear a north shore pull up or a Tena Ultima under a pair of white briefs during the message.

I've explained it to my massage therapist and she is very friendly and super understanding. I always tip well and she's made comments that I am "strong" and look cute and too young for diapers lol.

Has anyone had any similar experiences?
lovethe type of diaper pull u[p panty you wear, I wear prevail--You? looks very asorbant..

Lets put it this way....even without a diaper, I don't like to be completely nude in front of anybody but my SO or doctor.

Yes, I wear Goodnites during sports massages a lot!

Tip well, and its never a problem

Reactions: aj33305
theancientmariner said:
I'd love to do this some time, but may be too nervous to actually pull it off, even in a plain diaper.
You should do it! It's very relaxing and as long as you tell them about it, are clean, and tip well -they don't care at all

Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover
Fireball44 said:
lovethe type of diaper pull u[p panty you wear, I wear prevail--You? looks very asorbant..
It's a Northshore brand pull up, they are really absorbent

I’ve always wanted to try this but haven’t had the courage to. Definitely want to try it out some day. Though I definitely won’t be doing it in a wet diaper. It would be a dry diaper pretend medical condition sort of experience.

Muhdeee said:
Yes, I wear Goodnites during sports massages a lot!

Tip well, and its never a problem
How did you tell them that you were wearing a diaper/pullup? Did you just let them find out on their own or did just nobody say anything about it like didn't acknowledge it? Did you get a comment or a funny look?

Just got back 30 min ago from a massage. I’m wearing a tykables tighty whitie. I’ve been to this misuse many times so I just start face down in only the diaper. She doesn’t even bother with the cover sheet any more.
However, my first time there when I was brought back to the room I told the misuse that I was wearing a diaper and I long ago stoped being embarrassed about it. BUT if this makes you uncomfortable I can reschedule with a different misuse.
I have done this at several places including high end places in Vegas and fancy hotel spa’s. In ALL cases it was absolutely no big deal.
Some avoid the diaper area all together but it has been my experience that most will tuck or move the diaper to get to the muscle below (glutes)
Usually by the second time you see the same misuse and demonstrate to them YOU are not embarrassed by the diaper they will forgo the cover sheet. You are covered better with a diaper than the sheet for sure.

Reactions: aj33305, Subtlerustle and Canadianfalls
goodnites said:
How did you tell them that you were wearing a diaper/pullup? Did you just let them find out on their own or did just nobody say anything about it like didn't acknowledge it? Did you get a comment or a funny look?
The first time when making the appointment let them know you will be wearing a diaper and make sure that is ok with them. Then when you are led to the room inform the misuse and make sure he/she is comfortable with the situation.

Reactions: Subtlerustle
goodnites said:

Pretty much what SoggyGolfer said!

Its easier when you go the same place for repeat
SoggyGolfer said:
The first time when making the appointment let them know you will be wearing a diaper and make sure that is ok with them. Then when you are led to the room inform the misuse and make sure he/she is comfortable with the situation.

Reactions: Canadianfalls and goodnites
Not a massage but do wear for doctor visits and recent visits to a chiropractor. The cause of my severe OAB was diagnosed by the medical group I see, so they know of my condition and the diapers I wear. The chiropractor does not. I was in for neck pain and headaches, so I didn’t expect or want the topic of incontinence and diapers to come up. However, on my second visit he decided to work a bit on my lower back and noticed my disposable diaper sticking out above the waistband of my plastic pants, which were visible slightly above my belt. He was curious about my incontinence and I explained that it was due to Tarlov Cysts on my S3 sacral nerve root, not anything that I was seeing him for. He was very professional, of course, but I was unnecessarily embarrassed nonetheless.

Back