Watching your diaper buldge and fill up!

I don't see myself in the mirror very often but I do love to feel my crotch when my diapers and plastic pants are pretty full. Such an amazing feeling, warm, squishy, soft, sensual.

Reactions: Abnalover, Wetshisbed, Chrissie and 1 other person
Love it. I’ll even strategically place my phone so I can record it. My favourite is when it’s time for a poop and I record the load filling my diaper and the noise of it crackling, crinkling and squelching out in a hot mess inside my diaper. 😍

• Love
Reactions: Abnalover
Rather than seeing it in the mirror I actually much prefer feeling it underneath whatever I'm wearing on the outside. The tickle of the subtle expansion on my inner thighs, coupled with the warmth and feeling of humidity, but dryness on the skin...it's lovely.

I like filling my diaper steady and feel the way it swells and sags between my legs heavier and heavier same with plastic pants until they might burst.

• Love
Reactions: Abnalover and Tori94
dlboylife said:
Am I the only one that uses the hose from the shower down my diaper and watch it fill?
I do friend its a great sensation.

• Love
Reactions: Tori94
I love watching the diaper swell. That is the main reason I love Crinklz. I know of no other disposable that bulges so much in the front. I love checking out the other side as well, watching the wetness level rise up toward my back.

Tori94 said:
Who else as a dl or anyone in the abdl universe loves watching their diapers grow in the mirrors every time they pee?! I'm not the only one am i??? 🤔🤔👀👀👀
Not at all. I love watching it grow as it fills more and more and even leaks a little around my crotch.

Reactions: Abnalover
TenaciousDL said:
I love watching the diaper swell. That is the main reason I love Crinklz. I know of no other disposable that bulges so much in the front. I love checking out the other side as well, watching the wetness level rise up toward my back.
I agree with comment on Crinklz diapers. They start out rather discreet, but after several wettings, the bulge in the front of my diaper is substantial. Often, an untucked shirt is necessary for discretion.

TenaciousDL said:
Yea me too! Rearz does the same too!

BabyHailey1977 said:
I can’t look at myself in the mirror, but I do look down and watch it bulge and turn yellow. I love the look.
I do too, mine get really big when wet, and before you ask yes I peed

• Love
Reactions: BabyHailey1977 and Tori94
BrumasKintal said:
I do friend its a great sensation.
I agree it's the best! I also really love taking a bath in diapers and swimming in them!

• Wow
Reactions: Sidewinder
I can't say that I watched my diaper fill up this morning, but enjoyed wetting during the night and feeling my diaper get warm and bulky, and then after I got out of bed, another warm, soft, feeling in the back of my diaper.

Reactions: maxgood
Morrisdl said:
It’s great to see and feel it swell! How long and how many “accidents” did you have before you began to leak?
I agree I like going wee wee in my nappy. I don’t like to wee the bed

I always wonder why anyone showing how discreet a diaper is under pants never does it with a wet, swollen diaper. Not so discreet.

I love watching my diapers bulge and turn yellow as I go and go and go. The feeling as it bulges bigger and heavier between my legs is the best. I usually won’t change until I’m close to leaking to see how swollen my diaper can get.

• Love
Reactions: CLPP, maxgood, GoodnitesXL21 and 2 others
Yesterday's Little Kings diaper was soaked, but not leaking, when I changed. For a good part of the day the wet bulk in the front, back, and between my legs was sooo nice. I wet several times while at a consulting position for about three hours. I continued to wet at home, I think without my wife knowing, but she is used to me being wet and doesn't comment. Now this morning's Crinklz Aquanaut diaper is very wet and messy so I have two bulges in my diapee, both bulges feel warm, squishy, and exquisite. Cupping and patting my hand on the front of my diaper, can you hear it?

I've done it once. It was mesmerizing seeing my diaper swell up as I peed. I also did it once after an enema. I could see my diaper grow as everything inside me exited. I should do it again sometime with my abdl diapers

Reactions: maxgood
Danielgartin691993 said:
I agree I like going wee wee in my nappy. I don’t like to wee the bed
Wet nappies, wet pants, wet beds it's all good.

• Love
Reactions: chamberpot, Davvyboy and Sidewinder
Tori94 said:
Who else as a dl or anyone in the abdl universe loves watching their diapers grow in the mirrors every time they pee?! I'm not the only one am i??? 🤔🤔👀👀👀
No you are not 😊

I was just admiring myself in the mirror and looking at my wetness indicator to see how much it's faded. Abu lil paws is so fun to wet in because the paws fade as you go!

• Love
Reactions: baliebox4916 and Furrytum
Back