Target New Goodnites XL

GoodnitesBoy2000

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I've seen a lot of different posts on finding the new XL Goodnites, just wondering if other people have been able to get the new ones from Target lately? I'm visually impaired so use an ebike as transportation, but don't want to ride an hour there for them not to have them. Looking for the Box if that helps. I appreciate the responses, Thanks!

Misread this post and thought that target was making an XL size of their bedwetting pants.

Getting over that disappointment...

The new goodnites are starting to trickle into stores, but it is still very hit and miss. If your access to such stores is limited, feel free to take the risk and see what happens but don't get your hopes too high. If the trip is really such a hassle, wait a few more months and there should be no trouble getting them.

Reactions: Lostdiapersboy, DanElmontan, TigerDL and 1 other person
Appreciate the knowledge and same here. I hope they come out with the XL Up&Up, honestly though I've been wearing them lately and it seems like they've gone down in quality unfortunately. I guess we shall see

Give the store a call, say that you are looking for a specific box and give description, never hurts to try.

Cribbin said:
Give the store a call, say that you are looking for a specific box and give description, never hurts to try.
I've been wearing 24/7 for almost 10 years, worn thick megamax under my shorts while spending time with family, I even wear Depend real-fit in front of strangers in the locker room at the gym, but I would never be brave enough to talk to a stranger about figuring out if the store has a slightly different package of XL goodnites. lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Lostdiapersboy, TigerDL, GoodnitesBoy2000 and 1 other person
Walmart was a closer ride, just got a box of the new XL from them. South Walmart in Bismarck ND. Seem to be waaay better so far especially with the gap free fit.

I picked up a box at Target last week. The fit on these is great.

Back