If you could restart life, what would you do (in terms of ABDL)?

LittleGirlGrey

Mommy's Little Angel
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
What would you do differently if you were forced to completely restart life with your perfect family, body, etc.? You would completely forget everything, except for your ABDL desires. Every time you wee in your pants/diaper or something similar, you get overwhelmed with pleasure. Whether that pleasure is sexual is up to you. What would you do to have the perfect ABDL life? Let's keep this strictly for fun, not to correct unfortunate life choices or anything like that.

Take better care of myself, especially start skin care and stuff much earlier so I can fool myself just a little bit longer. And join communities like this one much earlier instead of keeping it secret for so long.

Last edited:
Reactions: LucyMarie and Hell2DaNaw
Oh there’s a lot of things I’d do differently if I knew to do it but none of them would be abdl relates. I’m pretty soft-core when it comes to abdl though

Reactions: southeastlittle
Pretty sure i'm overthinking this.

I'm a bit confused when you say "You would completely forget everything".
Not sure you can predict what comes after that point.
As you would basicly start from scratch with new people ,experiences and start to form your persona from that point on.
And can only make those decisions after you have forgotten what you would like to do differently.

So going of the assumption the idea's would make it to the "post forgetting" part.

I have no clue :ROFLMAO:
Making all the precious written text useless :ROFLMAO:
So sorry if you actually took the time to read it, lol.

If I could start again, knowing what I know now.

ABDL: I’d have opened up to my then wife when we first got together rather than 20+ years into the relationship.

LIFE: I’d have taken better care of my teeth.

Reactions: eu38foot
I guess potty training would have failed.

When accidental bedwetting tapered off I’d occasionally do it on purpose to maintain parental expectations and precautions (rubber sheet).

Hi Everybody,
I call myself Isaac as a result of a new fascination with Abraham and Isaac as well as several other Biblical scenes. I'm very new here and was nervous about writing my first post, but this thread really spoke to me and the reasons why I'm here. I feel, that for a variety of reasons I have been forced to "start over," as a person and a personality in life. This has happened to me several times and most recently the triggers and influences I received from other individuals and the outside world that made this a necessity happened about two years ago. It's a been a struggle and a trial. I feel like my entire Ego and Identity has died and I'm a completely "blank slate" in a terrifying, and unexpected way. That said, there are certain "parts of me" that remain. One is my persistent and life-long fantasy with Age-Play, my own younger days, and certain relationships in my life that for me, have activated those fantasies. What I'm trying to say is that one area of my life that is still "open to me" is comprised of these fantasies. It is almost like my regression tendencies can be more easily accessed and take on a greater degree of meaning because the "rest of my life" isn't interfering. I do want to say that these fantasies mostly exist in my head. When I've approached my partners about them I've gotten an interesting response - some feedback and participation, but not enough to make a truly meaningful exchange. So I feel I have a tremendous opportunity to delve into these feelings now, as a "pure form" of "identity construct" and "reconstruction" and create an authentic experience as a young, young, one which represents a deep definition of "who I am," in absence of other constructs and social cues. I hope this is an adequate response to the posted topic! I sometimes stray from "home!"

Reactions: VeiledDevotee
I think I’d have transitioned as a young teen. At my age now I feel it’s too late

I would keep on having accidents on purpose so I can keep on wearing nappies and then onto pull ups which weren’t about when I was young

Reactions: LittleEila
i would not be ashamed of my need for diapers.

Reactions: Rezzu and utjerry
Be under 5 feet tall, and taken better care of my teeth!

If I was aware of what I know now when restarting I would:

1. Tell my now wife a lot earlier, like befor we got engaged. This way depending on how it went I may have had an opportunity to make diapers a part of my relationship be it with her or look for someone more accepting. Rather than my SO just knowing but not wanting anything to do with it.
2. Buy diapers when I was a teenager. I was a teen in the 90s which would mean plastic backed pampers and other cool diapers.
3. Attend CAPCon a lot earlier than I did.
4. Oh did I mention find a partner to share my ABDL side with.

I'd probably find an ABDL or TBDL community to hang out with while in my teens, since I talked with some very problematic people during that time.

Wear Goodnites 24/7 while I still fit in them. They get a lot of hate, but they’re cheap, comfy, cute, and discreet while still holding a single wetting.

I would be more open minded earlier in life, more open with others to my interests, stopped wearing underwear in my teens and stick to diapers, applied to be an AD model travelling the world doing runway shows for AD fashion magazine! Ok, maybe that magazine doesn’t exist yet. I should have started one… lol.

i would reassure myself that this is my happiest life, and to not binge-and-purge. one of my biggest ABDL regrets is a huge purge I did back in 2017 and i lost a lot of items that were really special and dear to me. i would be very kind and patient with myself and reach out to other ABDLs instead of hiding away in secret. i would be proud of who i am!

I would be a lot kinder to myself, prioritize my little side more over a lot of unhealthy things

In your scenario, i would have just stayed who i was in my early childhood, before life twisted me up into this thing now, and refused any attempts at potty training or "growing up". I would hopefully get into toy making or design as an adult, have a house full of cool toys and a dream nursery, a playground in the back yard, and hopefully someone wonderful to share it with as a CG.

Back