Diaper dares

Wear just a t-shirt and diaper, laying on the floor watching tv and drinking a bottle, and do a picture.

sonadam9 said:
I dare you to put on the cheapest diaper you have. Then roll a D6 what ever number you get is how many hours you have to keep the diaper on for.
What's a D6? Version "6"? Or is this some kind of "I never heard of it" thing?:unsure: You mean the number of hours it takes before it fails?? :eek::ROFLMAO: But it all has to have ramifications! Must be totally in a controlled atmosphere of liquid intake to do such a thing. No ankle catcher hollowed-out bowls cut and properly affixed and glued to the bottom of one's ankles, either. (no catcher's mitt, basically)

Reactions: MaximusWolfheart
Woncrinklz said:
What's a D6? Version "6"? Or is this some kind of "I never heard of it" thing?:unsure: You mean the number of hours it takes before it fails?? :eek::ROFLMAO: But it all has to have ramifications! Must be totally in a controlled atmosphere of liquid intake to do such a thing. No ankle catcher hollowed-out bowls cut and properly affixed and glued to the bottom of one's ankles, either. (no catcher's mitt, basically)
A "D6" is a six-sided dice.

Attachments

• large.png
    large.png
    11.5 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: Woncrinklz
MaximusWolfheart said:
A "D6" is a six-sided dice.
It's "Corny" to me.:giggle::alien:

Jade said:
Drink 1 litre of water before bed diaper up and sleep in your diaper no changing untill morning
Done.Too easy.Can I get another one.

Bearcatz said:
That one!

Everyone needs more diapers right?
I know this is an old entry here, but wow! Very good !
It kinda made me cringe.:LOL:

That's an interesting psychological mind-fuck for both sides of the pond, and the waiting customers behind you staring will add to this horror or pleasure.
I would guess it's also important to choose "the 'just right' checker" who'd look most either irritated, or embarrassed (?) for the situation?
Or should the checker be just a random choice? In my head, it might take all the power out of the experience if the checker was savvy, quick with humor, etc.
Also, really hard would be a checker that knows you, knows you really well as a repeat customer, not offender.:unsure::giggle:

I dare you to wear a super high capacity disposable diaper under your swimsuit at your local community pool. Upon entering the water you immediately feel it begin to swell up and tighten against your body. Within 5 minutes your diaper will have swollen to unbelievable proportions, making it extremely difficult to hide under a swimsuit. It feels really neat swimming around like this. But the real dare will come when it’s time to get out of the pool in front of a bunch of people. Your heart will be thumping as you wait for the most opportune moment with as few people around as possible, and hoping they’ll be distracted enough not to notice you. You might even begin wishing you hadn’t done this, especially if you run into someone you know. But it’s too late now! You have no choice but to exit the pool in your extremely sodden diaper. But afterwards, when you’re safely back in your car, you’ll have a nice smile, a feeling of slight euphoria, and an exciting memory.

Last edited:
Reactions: PearlandDL, 87dervaTheExplora, Tigondegra and 1 other person
chrischrischris said:
Lol going off topic but dare games can be dangerous .in a group we was all married couples and played a game of dare joking I said to one guy suck me off everyone laughing we then moved on . Omg few weeks later me and the guy I dared we was on our own he said come on then pull your pants down I will suck you off . I went through with it.
Sorry if this upsets any one
Brilliant

• Love
Reactions: PearlandDL, 87dervaTheExplora and chrischrischris
any more dares that i wouldn't necessarily need diaper to do im very poor rn

Give Me a dare

could this lil one have an easy dare? nothing to hard?

Don't let it die, need a DARE!

diaperwoody said:
I dare you to wear a super high capacity disposable diaper under your swimsuit at your local community pool. Upon entering the water you immediately feel it begin to swell up and tighten against your body. Within 5 minutes your diaper will have swollen to unbelievable proportions, making it extremely difficult to hide under a swimsuit. It feels really neat swimming around like this. But the real dare will come when it’s time to get out of the pool in front of a bunch of people. Your heart will be thumping as you wait for the most opportune moment with as few people around as possible, and hoping they’ll be distracted enough not to notice you. You might even begin wishing you hadn’t done this, especially if you run into someone you know. But it’s too late now! You have no choice but to exit the pool in your extremely sodden diaper. But afterwards, when you’re safely back in your car, you’ll have a nice smile, a feeling of slight euphoria, and an exciting memory.
Wouldn't the diaper explode in the water? 😓

• Haha
Reactions: 87dervaTheExplora and PearlandDL
poofybabs123 said:
been a while since this forum has been used can i get a dare that i dont need to buy any more diapers for im all out
I dare you to not go in a bathroom for 6 hours

• Haha
Reactions: 87dervaTheExplora
can i have a dare :3

AshamedFurry said:
can i have a dare :3
hmm, wear your most absorbent diaper. anytime you use it, go somewhere private and do 5 butt bumps on the wall.

cause I gave you one, and you give me one?

Last edited:
sure what if you do to a pharmacy and brought diapers and laxatives then take the laxatives and put the diaper of you also cant take of the diaper until it leaks

Reactions: PearlandDL
AshamedFurry said:
sure what if you do to a pharmacy and brought diapers and laxatives then take the laxatives and put the diaper of you also cant take of the diaper until it leaks
oh... I don't really like messing myself

CutestPaddedFemboy said:
oh... I don't really like messing myself
I dare you to diaper yourself in way that the diaper can be seen. Then you take a small bag in wich you put some spare diapers and wipes. You then go to for example an shop for eyglasses and let you show sunglasses. You "forget" the bag with your supplies when you leave the shop. You come back about one hour later and ask for the forgotten bag. The bag must be type of an open grocery bag, not a closed one. Have fun ;-)

allesindie said:
I dare you to diaper yourself in way that the diaper can be seen. Then you take a small bag in wich you put some spare diapers and wipes. You then go to for example an shop for eyglasses and let you show sunglasses. You "forget" the bag with your supplies when you leave the shop. You come back about one hour later and ask for the forgotten bag. The bag must be type of an open grocery bag, not a closed one. Have fun ;-)
ok?

• Haha
Reactions: 87dervaTheExplora
Back