• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello

paulinfo

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
My name is Paul I'm 48 disabled male. I have an interest in abdl as I have cerebral Palsy and need 24/7 care but I like to go further. Please ask me anything

Reactions: Magicalgirl101
Hello & Welcome to the site
What got you Intrested in diapers?

paulinfo said:
My name is Paul I'm 48 disabled male. I have an interest in abdl as I have cerebral Palsy and need 24/7 care but I like to go further. Please ask me anything
Hi Paul. All people with an interest in ADBL are welcome on adisc. Hope you enjoy being on this site.

paulinfo said:
Hello and welcome here

Hello and Welcome to this site Paul

Hi Paul!, welcome to Adisc.,🙂

SparkyDog said:
Hello & Welcome to the site
What got you Intrested in diapers?
I'm disabled, so I need 24/7 care. For now. I need to ask my parents to go to the toilet. So it will be easier for me to be diapered. Sorry for the late reply I hardly come here but I will from now on

paulinfo said:
I'm disabled, so I need 24/7 care. For now. I need to ask my parents to go to the toilet. So it will be easier for me to be diapered. Sorry for the late reply I hardly come here but I will from now on
Hi Paul
I can understand that it must be very hard for you to have to rely on your parents so much, and that you probably want to be able to be more independent. You don't have to apologise for a late reply. We all have other demands on our time and will understand. But it's good that you want to visit adisc more often. I hope you will find a lot of support and help from people on here. We are very understanding and friendly! Gppd luck with the diapers.

Reactions: StarryNight and paulinfo
Hello Paul and welcome to the community. thank you for the wonderful introduction. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Reactions: paulinfo
paulinfo said:
Hi Paul, my name is Randy from Arizona. I have cerebral palsy, too. Sorry, I read your message today and I'm abdl too. I don't wears diapers but I love them for 45 years now. Let chat somesome.

Hello Paul, welcome! we have other members with cerebral palsy here, i think you made a good choice joining, you won't have a hard time finding other people who understand you! many of our members are disabled, myself included! i deal with hypermobile ehlers-danlos syndrome and fibromyalgia, amongst other things.

what are some of your other interests? thanks for joining, i hope you like it here!

PaddedPonyboy said:
Hello Paul, welcome! we have other members with cerebral palsy here, i think you made a good choice joining, you won't have a hard time finding other people who understand you! many of our members are disabled, myself included! i deal with hypermobile ehlers-danlos syndrome and fibromyalgia, amongst other things.

what are some of your other interests? thanks for joining, i hope you like it here!
I like computers, TV, films, pub/clubs & quizzes. Ask me anything

Back