feeling guilty for being A baby or diaper lover

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kunbenshero

i'm back for fighting myself again
Contributor
Role
  1. Other
although i'm enjoying being a baby or wearing diapers i still feel a guilty especially when i wet my diaper (i don't have any medical condition) when i wet my diaper or thinking about buying a new baby diapers my heart start shaking without stopping it is something involuntary.
and imagine my future wife and sons what will do if they know my secret
i imagine my son saying " my father is still baby i think i'm older then my father"
i can't imagine that 😢.
it is hard to be an adult baby or diaper lover
i tried to beat my self to exit this life being a baby or diaper lover but i couldn't
right know i'm like being a forced to be a baby.
i don't have anything to do just to accept my self.

Reactions: utjerry
Guilt is an emotion many of us have felt about our ABDL tendencies. But that doesn’t necessarily mean what we’re doing is wrong. On the subject of your children knowing hiding this is not as hard as you might imagine I share a house with my mother I’ve been a practicing ABDL for nearly three years now and although have been a few close calls she is still none the wiser. In addition if your son finds your diaper what’s to say he’ll know what’s happening I mean he’ll probably only guess if he sees you wearing it otherwise he won’t and if you get plain white ones he might just assume you bed wet and wear them for that reason.

Reactions: Kunbenshero
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back