Awkward moment at family's place "caught"

Babypat96

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
So today I go to my step mother's and in wearing a diaper under pyjamas I stand up and she's like pull up your pants" oh are you wearing a diaper? I quickly said no and she's like "I know because I see it through your pyjamas later on she's like "it seems liiw your lazy to go to the toilet it just seems like ye lazy to me lol this actually happened

• Wow
Reactions: TigerDL, Forced, Deletion and 4 others
Wow that’s got to be embarrassing. I’m not sure what I would have said after that haha!

It doesn't seem like she's being mean at all. Wonder if she's just concerned for your health? Has

Reactions: BigAl2
Babypat96 said:
So today I go to my step mother's and in wearing a diaper under pyjamas I stand up and she's like pull up your pants" oh are you wearing a diaper? I quickly said no and she's like "I know because I see it through your pyjamas later on she's like "it seems liiw your lazy to go to the toilet it just seems like ye lazy to me lol this actually happened
You have an opportunity to make your bed wetting a focal point in your relationship with your step mother. Ask her to help break your habit. See what she recommends. And by all means keep us posted.

Reactions: Deletion and BigAl2
Getting caught by stepparents might just be the worst thing possible.

When I was caught by my stepdad while living with him and my mother shortly after graduating college. I was kicked out of the house hours later. I was called a pervert and other such colorful names. I wasn't disowned, but that is likely what he was pushing for. My mother was a bit more gentile, but made it clear that I was no longer welcome in their house. I had only just started a new job and didn't even have a paycheck yet, so it wasn't easy to find another place to live without a proper deposit or down payment.

That was more than 10 years ago, and things are still very awkward between me and that side of my family. I'm not sure if you can never really recover from an experience like that. Sorry that happened and I hope in the long term, things go better for you than they did for me.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: TigerDL, diaperkool, BigAl2 and 1 other person
Wow

Yeah that's harsh. They don't sound great.. but I would say noone should ever be looking to share this with family.. and do everything to keep it hidden.

I got caught with a dummy when I was st high school. I fell asleep with it by accident. My mum is nosey and didn't really have privacy at home.
I played it off like i bought it for my sister as a joke/prank to wind her up and don't know how I ended up with it.
It wasn't mentioned again but it was the worst feeling ever.

patrick1776 said:

When I was caught by my stepdad while living with him and my mother shortly after graduating college. I was kicked out of the house hours later. I was called a pervert and other such colorful names. I wasn't disowned, but that is likely what he was pushing for. My mother was a bit more gentile, but made it clear that I was no longer welcome in their house. I had only just started a new job and didn't even have a paycheck yet, so it wasn't easy to find another place to live without a proper deposit or down payment.

That was more than 10 years ago, and things are still very awkward between me and that side of my family. I'm not sure if you can never really recover from an experience like that. Sorry that happened and I hope in the long term, things go better for you than they did for me.
So sorry to hear that, Patrick. Sounds like an over reaction to a common phenomenon.

BuddyBoy said:
So sorry to hear that, Patrick. Sounds like an over reaction to a common phenomenon.
I wouldn't call our lifestyle a natural phenomenon. More of a common reaction to finding out something that's totally misunderstood. Nobody outside our community really understands where we're coming from. But I think that was totally an overreaction on her part. No one deserves to be disowned like that. Not for something so harmless.

I live alone actually guys I am 27 and I decided to wear at her house when visiting and it was funny her reaction

Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover
ChristianDiaperLover said:
Wow that’s got to be embarrassing. I’m not sure what I would have said after that haha!
I just ate dinner and walked home

BuddyBoy said:
You have an opportunity to make your bed wetting a focal point in your relationship with your step mother. Ask her to help break your habit. See what she recommends. And by all means keep us posted.

I was just visiting her I live alone at my place when dad died I wanted to be independent so I could live this abdl lifestyle

patrick1776 said:

Wow! That’s awful! I’m so sorry they treated you that way!

Babypat96 said:
I was just visiting her I live alone at my place when dad died I wanted to be independent so I could live this abdl lifestyle
Understood.That makes it less intimate and less immediate. Nevertheless, you may have a new dimension of your relationship to explore given her strong reaction.

My mother came to stay with me for the weekend recently.
I resisted the urge to wear whilst she was here but I did wear to bed my ABDL themed t shirts and pj bottoms.
Sunday morning I used the main bathroom to show and left my clothes on the floor.

When I returned later my t shirt was hanging motif inwards on the door hanger.
I looked to see which one she (as it wasn’t my GF) had picked up and it was the one with a teddy bear in a cloth nappy with the words Mummy’s little nappy boy. 🫣

Nothing was said

A few incidents have happened over the years.

One particularly embarrassing one happened when I was in high school. It was the afternoon and I was at home in my bedroom, I had just finished wetting my goodnite while on my hands and knees (In a crawling position) when my mom walked in. She kinda scared me when she walked in since I was expecting to be alone and asked me about school. Before she left she said I should change before coming downstairs. It turns out I had leaked and I was (unintentionally) showing that off when she walked in.

Later that day she said I should make sure to change more quickly after I nap if I’m wet. (She thought I took a long nap and wet myself.)

Reactions: Sparrow75 and Tiny1234
Back