Adult-Sized Play Gyms?

Shyanne

Baby Foxtaur
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
So I know lilcomforts was selling a adult sized play gym for around $500 and I was wanting to buy it for awhile. I am on a fixed income so I can't usually buy such a expensive thing unless it's from my tax refund. So when my taxes came in I was planning on buying it but I guess it's no longer available? :c That's just my luck I guess. Anyone know where I can buy one?

There are a few on Etsy that I know of.

Here is a large one! It's adult sized with a mat & you can get hanging toys with it.

Here is a smaller one. It is still adult sized, but it doesn't have a mat. It is much more affordable though.

Hope this helps! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: PumpkinPrincess
You can actually make one for dirt cheap. Check out Abdl diy on intstagram. There is a video on how to make one.

Reactions: royalpacis
Babs said:
You can actually make one for dirt cheap. Check out Abdl diy on intstagram. There is a video on how to make one.
oh my gosh, i'll have to look that up, i have been wanting an adult-sized play gym very badly for a few years now! thank you ^ _ ^

I bought a cheap $30 tent. Shortened the poles to a more practical length. It came with little plastic receivers that the poles would go into. Cut them out and stuck them through a play mat in the corners. Then I used pex, the kind used for water lines, and insulation and got to sewing. Made sleeves with out of fabric squares. Put in little loops to attach toys to it. Then sewed some velcro to a couple tiny baby blankets to hide where it gets tied together at the top. It was probably under a hundred bucks for material but to me a while because I never sewed before. Plus I had to buy a machine which was another $80. But necessity inspires creativity. Here's a pic.20231008_101352.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: royalpacis, Deleted member 66129 and Diaperboy27
My girlfriend made this for us a year ago. Wasn’t too difficult, but did cost quite a bit since we had to create a pattern from scratch and the materials weren’t cheap.

Attachments

• IMG_1050.jpeg
    IMG_1050.jpeg
    724.3 KB · Views: 13
Reactions: royalpacis and Deleted member 66129
Cashew said:
I bought a cheap $30 tent. Shortened the poles to a more practical length. It came with little plastic receivers that the poles would go into. Cut them out and stuck them through a play mat in the corners. Then I used pex, the kind used for water lines, and insulation and got to sewing. Made sleeves with out of fabric squares. Put in little loops to attach toys to it. Then sewed some velcro to a couple tiny baby blankets to hide where it gets tied together at the top. It was probably under a hundred bucks for material but to me a while because I never sewed before. Plus I had to buy a machine which was another $80. But necessity inspires creativity. Here's a pic.View attachment 129863

Wow that looks amazing! How much would you charge if i paid you to make one for me? ^^'

Shyanne said:
Wow that looks amazing! How much would you charge if i paid you to make one for me? ^^'
Thanks. I wish I could help ya. But my job takes up most of my time. And not sure if I could find the same parts. Kinda made it up as i went along. But hope the post helps ya if you're interested in making your own.

Back