Riley

Riley
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Incontinent
  4. Carer
I’m going to a concert next week which I’m very excited about. My friends and I are headed to dinner and drinks before the concert so I’ll be out of the house for quite awhile and will likely be drinking liquids throughout the night. I’m either wearing jeans and a cute top or a long dress. I’m still deciding what protection wear underneath based on everything going on. Ideally I wouldn’t have to change during the night so I’m trying to plan out the night to make that possible, if it even is. I can bring a tote bag although I’d rather not as going to the restrooms would be pain. Any advise from other concert goers would be great!! Or any advise at all too

Reactions: DLBIG, Diprs2, BabyboyAsh and 13 others
Time for a good Abdl diaper. Tykables or Rearz that will last through a few pees all night

Reactions: DBabygirl2, AndyPandy, goodnitedog and 9 others
craigd1341 said:
Time for a good Abdl diaper. Tykables or Rearz that will last through a few pees all night
For sure there are lots of good 10 or 12 hours diapers out there

Reactions: Diprs2, Waynelopen, PearlandDL and 1 other person
Wear your favorite adult diaper with a pamper inside. Once the pamper is full, pull it out and toss it. Doing so, your adult diaper should be able to last.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: DBabygirl2, AndyPandy, Davvyboy and 14 others
I LOVE wearing diapers to a concert, easily one of the best places to wear one. The sound is always quite loud, people can't notice and you don't have to miss songs because you are running to the bathroom, which are often kinda gross at music venues anyway.
I wear Abena M4 or megamax or sometimes a Rearz to shows in the past.

Reactions: Diprs2, Lethdale, DLPeakOut and 5 others
If you tend to flood rather than slowly leak, you may want some proper fitting plastic pants. They might afford you some extra time if you flood quickly. Enjoy the concert!

Reactions: PricklyPear, Davvyboy, BabyLouise and 6 others
If you don't mind people possibly seeing the bulge of your diaper through your jeans or dress, go with an ABDL diaper or a plain white Megamax. Are your friends aware of your incontinence?

Reactions: Davvyboy, flybaby, ICDiaperLover and 3 others
I would go for a Megamax possibly with a booster. A long dress should be able to conceal it quite well.

Reactions: Davvyboy, CLPP, PearlandDL and 3 others
Had similar dilemma over New Year, out drinking for the entire evening. I settled for a maximum absorbency nappy/diaper, in my case STR8UP from NRU, equivalent to MegaMax. Plastic pants, onesie and looser fitting jeans over the top and it worked out well for me, didn’t change the entire evening. Took a small backpack for backup but didn’t require it. Also had a reasonable excuse for the backpack and so it didn’t look out of place.

Have a great time at the concert!

Reactions: ICDiaperLover and Woncrinklz
I went to a concert last year with my daddy and I wear a diaper because the restroom where far away from the seats so I had to wear a diaper and it was comfy I like it i had jeans and a crop top on and it was the best thing ever

Reactions: BabyboyAsh, ICDiaperLover, espectro and 3 others
Clothing is a choice depending on the concert type, and if it's outside or inside. The greater ones are from Tykables and Rearz, as well as NorthShore. A little investigating into what capacity helps, based on the changing place options at the concert, if needed.
If it's outside, a long coat based on concert, or not, for discretion, if wished. It's winter anyway!

Hope ya have a great time!!!:giggle:

Reactions: ICDiaperLover and BabyTrina
Riley said:
I’m going to a concert next week which I’m very excited about. My friends and I are headed to dinner and drinks before the concert so I’ll be out of the house for quite awhile and will likely be drinking liquids throughout the night. I’m either wearing jeans and a cute top or a long dress. I’m still deciding what protection wear underneath based on everything going on. Ideally I wouldn’t have to change during the night so I’m trying to plan out the night to make that possible, if it even is. I can bring a tote bag although I’d rather not as going to the restrooms would be pain. Any advise from other concert goers would be great!! Or any advise at all too
I always wear a NorthShore GoSupreme pull-up to a concert or other event —ever since I had to get up from my seat in the middle of a piece at Carnegie Hall. But your urge incontinence seems worse than mine, so you might need something thick and plastic-backed that you can really soak as the night wears on. How about a MEGAMAX plus a booster pad with the adhesive covering strip left in place for easy removal when it’s full? Good luck and enjoy your night out!

I think if I was going out and having a few drinks I could get mabye 6 hours out of a Megamax with a booster, before I'd be scared it would leak

I’ve worn to a concert before and wore an M4 and it was perfect. Held up the entire night. Going to one tonight too and plan to do the same.

Reactions: chamberpot
Diapers at concert are must!
Tena Active Fit Maxi or BetterDry( in outside concert during winter)

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 39193
Probably not a bad idea to change at the restaurant before the concert. That way, if you end up taking longer than expected to get home, you won't be as soggy :)

Reactions: DBabygirl2, Upnorth and ICDiaperLover
Defo a mega max or a ABDL diaper.
I am always jealous of lady’s being able to wear dresses as I think it the nicest and most discreet way to wear a diaper, no worries when it starts sagging.

Enjoy have fun ☺️

Reactions: Padded68w and 247
Moicano said:
Probably not a bad idea to change at the restaurant before the concert. That way, if you end up taking longer than expected to get home, you won't be as soggy :)
Great idea!

Reactions: DBabygirl2
@ICDiaperLover

With you on that one, when the diaper starts to sag and is compressed and prevented from expanding freely by onesie/trousers/compression garments it never ends well. 💧

Have often thought a dress/skirt would be optimal but have to pass judgement as only the ladies amongst us can verify this. 🤔

Perhaps a Kilt needs to be added to my wardrobe😂

Last edited:
Reactions: PricklyPear and ICDiaperLover
247 said:
@ICDiaperLover

With you on that one, when the diaper starts to sag and is compressed and prevented from expanding freely by onesie/trousers/compression garments it never ends well. 💧

Have often thought a dress/skirt would be optimal but have to pass judgement as only the ladies amonst us can verify this. 🤔

Perhaps a Kilt needs to be added to my wardrobe😂
Haha yes I have thought about a kilt a few times!
It would be great fun!

Back