Can you recommend a good diaper like supreme lite

buddylee

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
My favorite diaper used to be the north shore Supreme lite. North shore told me they discontinued this diaper. I liked this diaper because it was not too thick or too thin and had good absorbency. Are there any other diapers similar to this ?

Reactions: Edgewater and slimjiminy
It was my favorite as well, alternating with AirPremium, also discontinued. I tried the MegaMax AirLock Lite and at first wasn’t crazy about it, it felt different and has a higher waist (I don’t like change once I find something that’s just right). After going through a few, I found I liked them a lot. The weight is comparable to the two discontinued products. It turns out I like the higher waist quite a bit. I hope there is a replacement for the Supreme Lite for when I don’t want the breathable type.

Reactions: Edgewater and Seasonedcitizen
I loved those too. My replacement has been the BetterDry Day. It’s actually superior imo.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and LePew
Seni Super or Seni Super Plus are in that area of absorbency but they are cloth backed. Sunkiss Trustplus Overnights are also cloth but, to my surprise, a really good daytime diaper.

I've never tried any Northshore diapers, unfortunately, but would definitely recommend ABUniverse's and Rearz's diapers if you're able/willing to give those a whirl! My personal favourite of 'em all is Little Pawz from ABU, but am definitely enjoying their newest design, Tiny Tails, and a few others (Alphagatorz, Kiddo, Little Kings, and Super Dry); also enjoy Daydreamer and Critter Caboose from Rearz, along with a number of their cloth options - a dinosaur pocket, nighttime prefold, and Omutsu (clouds, planes, and white).

Betterdry Day is similar and actually a better diaper.

Reactions: Edgewater, Seasonedcitizen, LePew and 1 other person
Where is a good place to get the better dry day ? I live in the United States

buddylee said:
Where is a good place to get the better dry day ? I live in the United States
LL Medico. Top notch seller.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, CptKirk, JunkyardDog1 and 1 other person
Are better dry day diapers discreet and quiet enough for everyday wear? I wear pull-ups right now, but would love to switch to a tabbed diaper full time.

Subtlerustle said:
LL Medico. Top notch seller.
Do they ship discretely?

Paddedbossman said:
Do they ship discretely?
they’re a European company, if you’re on that continent then you should find a more local supplier.

Got my first pack of betterdry day waiting for me at home right now! Very excited!

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and JunkyardDog1
Prime69 said:
Are better dry day diapers discreet and quiet enough for everyday wear? I wear pull-ups right now, but would love to switch to a tabbed diaper full time.
Id say yes. I've traveled about with those diapers and no one seems to be the wiser.

Paddedbossman said:
Do they ship discretely?
Yes, plain box from ups. Shipper label is the only thing with info. And id suspect no handler gives a damn about what you're getting even if they know its a medical supply co.

Thanks buddy! Wow, even at home under sweats discreet? My wife knows I wear diapers, but would my kids notice?

Prime69 said:
Thanks buddy! Wow, even at home under sweats discreet? My wife knows I wear diapers, but would my kids notice?
Can't say for sure. Outside doing barn work my fil didn't notice. In public stores I never had a stranger comment or give a second look. In my garage/house in front of my friends they didn't notice. Kids are inquisitive, I can only speak on personal experience.

Thank you! Any other recommendations from anyone?

Paddedbossman said:
Do they ship discretely?
relatively. They may come in the factory box but trust me, no one will know what they are or what is inside as the only marking on the box are either S, M or L and with DAY 7 so if you order a case of Medium it will have a M7 on the box. Casn't get much more discreet than that!@

Reactions: Subtlerustle
Prime69 said:
Thank you! Any other recommendations from anyone?
Although their fitment wasn't for me, the northshores i tried were very absorbent and fairly quiet. Idk about discreet because I personally just felt out of sorts in them. Worth a try?

Prime69 said:
I wear BetterDry Day as my go to discreet diaper. Maybe not so quiet unless wearing something over them to supress the noise. I wear to work and out in public without issue.

Reactions: Subtlerustle
Back