So excited!!

Diaperedonthedownlow

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I just wanted to share this! So i just got home today from work, it was very stressful day I took a shower, as I was getting ready to put on a fresh diaper, my wife asked if I needed help? She normally doesn't do that, so of course I said yes! After she was done she asked me to get a stack of my favorite diapers in the closet so it is accessible, do to the fact they are in my garage in a locked closet. She then told me when ever I come home from work she will have a diaper waiting for me and wants to diaper me every day!😍😍🍼🧷!!! I love her so much we are headed into 16 years of marriage she has always Accepted me for who I am but never has she done anything like this, I can't wait for tomorrow!!☺️☺️☺️🥰😍🥰 Here are the diapers I chose!

Attachments

• 20240122_152134.jpg
    20240122_152134.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 55
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Lostdiapersboy, Sissyleslie, DiaperedTeddyBear and 19 others
That’s wonderful!

Congratulations on an awesome marriage! And on the purchase of a Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 5G!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: mistykitty, Username3 and Diaperedonthedownlow
That's great news 🎉🎊🥳. I'm super happy for you☺️🍼🧷.

Reactions: mistykitty
What a great woman you have , better keep her

How amazingly exciting! Isn’t total acceptance wonderful?

What a wonderful wife you have there

Don't forget to do random nice things for her too since she's doing this for you 😁

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, geka, mistykitty and 2 others
SparkyDog said:
What a wonderful wife you have there

Don't forget to do random nice things for her too since she's doing this for you 😁
Don't forget about her need as well, just like sparkydog has said.

• Love
Reactions: ABDLlover, geka, mistykitty and 1 other person
LuckyRed23 said:
Congratulations on an awesome marriage! And on the purchase of a Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 5G!! 😂
Do you know how to take that off

Diaperedonthedownlow said:
Open the camera, then setting (cog) then look for 'watermark' 😁

Reactions: Diaperedonthedownlow
Never mind figured it out I'm a little confused when it comes down to technology

Reactions: LuckyRed23
Never mind figured it out I'm a little confused when it comes down to technology
I think it's cheeky of Samsung to try and get some free advertising! Although they probably weren't expecting it to be on a photo of a stack of adult diapers 😁

• Haha
Reactions: LittleAndAlone and Diaperedonthedownlow
Always nice to have someone supportive

Awww.🥹🫠

I just wanted to share this! So i just got home today from work, it was very stressful day I took a shower, as I was getting ready to put on a fresh diaper, my wife asked if I needed help? She normally doesn't do that, so of course I said yes! After she was done she asked me to get a stack of my favorite diapers in the closet so it is accessible, do to the fact they are in my garage in a locked closet. She then told me when ever I come home from work she will have a diaper waiting for me and wants to diaper me every day!😍😍🍼🧷!!! I love her so much we are headed into 16 years of marriage she has always Accepted me for who I am but never has she done anything like this, I can't wait for tomorrow!!☺️☺️☺️🥰😍🥰 Here are the diapers I chose!
Very awesome & loving all the fun colors you have there too!

Wow! You have a fantastic wife.

Bring her flowers or a surprise.
When you get home it's the little things that matter most.

Reactions: mightytoddler
foxkits said:
Bring her flowers or a surprise.
When you get home it's the little things that matter most.
I do that all the time

You lucky guy!

Ohhhhh wow finally 🥰 It’s everyday mommy changes me all day . Soooo happy for you , sometimes I’m in that very little place sooo much I get goosebumps . #1 rule hands above my belly I’m not to touch my diaper when being changed mommy usually pops my binky in my mouth and a my MeeWee rabbit in my hands ❤️🥰❤️🥰❤️🥰❤️

Back