Erections/arousal during diaper changes

I have never gotten changed by someone else so I have no experience in that part of it. I would hope my changer would just roll with it and either pause until I was soft again or just roll with it, make a comment similar to what others have said above to see if that will "scare" me into getting soft again or just wrap me up as is.

Reactions: Marshmallowfluffer and LittleScotty
A little crushed ice or fresh snow spread on the offending organ would take the starch out of it pretty quickly!

• Haha
Reactions: subhubby1968 and PadPhilosopher
Zeke said:
A little crushed ice or fresh snow spread on the offending organ would take the starch out of it pretty quickly!
From the girlfriend solution to this.....we've officially run the whole spectrum. :LOL:

Reactions: subhubby1968 and Zeke
I've changed other people's diapers - at an ageplay convention, and with friends. Some with erections, some not. If the situation was not with my partner, I kept it casual and "professional" per se. I understand it just happens, its a part of life. It really doesn't bother me. It takes a little extra maneuvering to make sure the person is sufficiently protected, but it can be done without issue.

• Love
Reactions: NKY2020, TigerDL, subhubby1968 and 1 other person
Jrodabdl said:
Just try to be professional about it and work your way through it. It's a very normal reaction to have when getting changed
The first time it hapenned to me: it was not so much my erection but just the experience of something I've wanted for a very LONG time!! you have to realize when something warm and comfortable is around your genitals and then air hits it most likeley going to get an erection. But i love the feeling of my hard pee pee coming in contact with a soft clean nappy. (very expperience diaper wearer here for those who dont know) I debated whether to post. I've stoppedand commenting or asking questions couse I've come to the realization that many of my own experiences are probly sufficent evidence! Furthermore I've read so much on diaper fetishism that I'm realizing my experience isn't everyone elses experiences. I would like to consider myself a slightly well read person and no matter how smart you might seem to one person, another person might consider you dumb!!!! I do no want to be confused with pride!! There are so many people out there and so many experiences to glean from that to understand them all would be futile. Humility is a key that many do not have! And a key it is!! I hope i pocess that KEY!!

• Love
Reactions: NKY2020, TigerDL, LittleScotty and 1 other person
If some guy is gonna change my diaper, it's probably gonna be sexual.

• Love
Reactions: NKY2020 and Sidewinder
I've never had anyone else change my nappy but this is my biggest fear for when it does eventually happen 🫣

I’ve never been changed by anyone but If I were to get changed by someone and I were to get an erection it might be hard not to want to do something sexual especially if it were a cute girl.

Reactions: NKY2020 and PadPhilosopher
It will be almost 3 years since I was changed by my mommy. She always gets mad at my erections, because she says it's not a "young lady's thing." Sometimes she scolds, sometimes she ignores, and sometimes I get spanked once or twice in the diaper position, when one of her friends sees it.

So not from an ageplay standpoint, but as a nurse, I have changed many diapers. Erections happen, no matter the age (babies to older people). It's just the bodies natural response to blood pressure or environmental changes, it doesn't have to be sexual. Just treat it the same as a softie and go about your business.

Reactions: NKY2020, Tiny1234, TigerDL and 1 other person
Personally I don't care much being worried about penile erections and sexual arousal during a diaper change since I find this behavior absolutely normal and deal with it.

Reactions: NKY2020
That’s a new one for me! I’ve been with one other DL and when we changed each other, there was no arousal.

The only people who have changed me as an adult have been romantic partners.
Happily I got/get an erection every time so there is always some play to help it out.

The battle then is to still be keen to be in a nappy after the urge has been taken care of.
Luckily my exes and current GF were/are aware of the issue and just continued to dress me despite my protests

I agree with the cold washcloth trick to bring down an erection. I used to get them when being changed/putting on my night diaper, and the cold, wet cloth has always worked for me. It happens very seldom now as being diapered is just "normal" for me, but I still use the cold cloth if needed.

Reactions: TheGrimmRetails and PadPhilosopher
diaperbobby said:
I agree with the cold washcloth trick to bring down an erection. I used to get them when being changed/putting on my night diaper, and the cold, wet cloth has always worked for me. It happens very seldom now as being diapered is just "normal" for me, but I still use the cold cloth if needed.
That's a lot gentler than snow.... 🥶

ArchtopK said:
"Boys at any age can get erections but there is no sperm or ejaculation until puberty when the rest of everything comes into play."
True, but you can have an dry orgasm at age six and it's amazing. And at that age, your ready to go again in about 10 minutes.
I was one of those boys myself. I remember how good it felt, and it wasn't until I had my first emission of semen and got my bed sheets wet that I suddenly realized what it was all that time.

Reactions: Sidewinder
I also think that an erection during a diaper change is normal, Depending on the diaper changing relationship, the response can vary from a perfunctory professional business-like attitude to gentle, loving, mutual sexual satisfaction.

Reactions: jetjet1007, BabylinoAddict, PadPhilosopher and 1 other person
Frungie said:
I also think that an erection during a diaper change is normal, Depending on the diaper changing relationship, the response can vary from a perfunctory professional business-like attitude to gentle, loving, mutual sexual satisfaction.
Exactly that.
I've changed folks quite often. I can be swift and neutral, meaning I'd just diaper the person up with his penis in the most comfortable position when it's erect (pointing up, in most cases, though one of my friends can point down when when erect ;) ).
Also, it means that the person quite likes what's happening to them ;)
But when the need is there, I'm also perfectly fine with providing some relief by manual manipulation, or a buzzing wand, so that said erection is gone.
It just depends on what that person wants, and what we're both ok, and comfortable with doing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rezzu, BabylinoAddict and hotwheelsfan
It is one of my big fears when in hospital or at my urologist. As i change my diapers myself, the fear is more of getting erect when being catheterized or when they work the cystoscope up, or injecting the jelly, placing the penis clamp, something like that. Until now i was lucky, perhaps because it is not that easy for me to get erection these days.

Reactions: Constantlydamp and PadPhilosopher
Pino said:
It is one of my big fears when in hospital or at my urologist. As i change my diapers myself, the fear is more of getting erect when being catheterized or when they work the cystoscope up, or injecting the jelly, placing the penis clamp, something like that. Until now i was lucky, perhaps because it is not that easy for me to get erection these days.
As someone who had a cystoscopy, and the nurse was an average-looking but pleasant female about my age (40), it wasn't a big deal, in spite of the fact that I've not been touched there by anyone in most of a decade. The doctor was male, which possibly helped, too. I think a tone of professionalism makes all the difference, and focusing yourself on the task at hand, not the fact that you're being touched there. My member was merely present; the fact that it was being manipulated had nothing to do with it, really, and I never had any hint of rising to attention. They might have wondered if it still can.....and yes, it still can, and does, but the setting wasn't conducive, by design, and mind over matter saved the day. :)

Back