peeing or pooping a diaper in front of family

Peeing is fine, i have done so and i never smell or show or announce it as wetting is not sexual for me until i make it so. Pretty much like thinking about anything that i could consider sexy actually. Diapers are diapers and i see no problem in using them so long as you consider others. However Pooping is a no unless you are IC Personally. Messing is purely sexual for me and would never expose anyone to that.

Last edited:
Reactions: PadPhilosopher and Lyric
I don’t understand with the issue of messing in front of people. I know some will say, it’s rude to push my kink on to other people. But, my diaper use isn’t purely sexual and no I’m not IC. It helps me with my social anxiety and depression. I’m not purposely pooping infront of people but if I have to go and people are there, I’m not going to harm myself by holding it. It’s not a big deal, if someone is upset with it then they can talk to me about it. The only reason people are find with peeing is because it doesn’t smell but both are bodily functions that are often frowned upon so each should be treated the same. Get off your high horse and let people live their life. Don’t let your shame or YOUR kink stop people from being happy and healthy

• Wow
Reactions: PadPhilosopher, Diaperboy1990 and TheGrimmRetails
I wear 24/7 around everyone. I don’t mess my diaper so I don’t have to worry about that. I wet my diaper in front of everyone. It’s only been noticed twice. Once by a neighbor who’s a nurse and the other was my mom.

The nurse called me out in front of everyone saying “did you just wet your pants?” I said no, and she said I made the same face her son made when he wet his diaper. She apologized later.

My parents were visiting me and my family. My parents and I were standing in the kitchen talking when I wet my diaper. She gave me a knowing smile and then later smacked my but saying she saw that. Lol. It’s all in good fun.

Reactions: BabyCorry, PadPhilosopher, SuperDuperMan85 and 3 others
I try not to mess around others out of respect. But there have been a few occasions where poop was coming out with or with out me trying to hold it back. It has happened a couple time while in a thrift store, twice while in a restaurant and probably a dozen times around my parents. But I am sure glad I was in a diaper because I can't imagine how bad the mess would have been otherwise.

Reactions: Fleetwoodmac32192 and PadPhilosopher
I never hold when diapered. I have wet just about everywhere. I usually mess in the mornings and don't really start my day till that happens. Only happened in front of others I knew twice once was when I fell asleep watching a movie outdoors on a backyard movie screen I woke up and was already a bit messy...was the start of a stomach thing..left asap. The other was seeing someone I knew who stopped me to talk while i was on my way home after messing myself.
I pursue life as if i was incon it helps relieve my severe anxiety to wear and use diapers. I don't flaunt my diapers and don't stay messy I change asap. If I feel like a mess is imminent I will try to leave others if possible. I will say deliberately holding so that you can mess around others is a dick move.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and TommyTheDiaperDuck
I pee and poo in front of family but I'm autistic and incontinent.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, Rezzu and Fleetwoodmac32192
As a kid I pooed my pants in front of my family once. Even though I didn't get changed for about 10 or 15 minutes and was walking around with it in my pants that still didn't realise what I'd done.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and Fleetwoodmac32192
BabyHailey1977 said:
The nurse called me out in front of everyone saying “did you just wet your pants?” I said no, and she said I made the same face her son made when he wet his diaper. She apologized later.

My parents were visiting me and my family. My parents and I were standing in the kitchen talking when I wet my diaper. She gave me a knowing smile and then later smacked my but saying she saw that. Lol. It’s all in good fun.
Giggle. It seems like you get that potty face then ;) People that know what to lock for sure can tell when the diaper get use.

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, PadPhilosopher and BabyHailey1977
I have woken up wet when someone called me out of bed and I'm in a wet diaper, but thankfully the only time I had wet in front of my mom I was sleeping on the floor while watching TV. She knows I wet the bed. I had wet pants (already wet) in front of her once. Nothing was said. I cleaned it up. I was embarrassed though and asked about it a week later!

Last edited:
Reactions: PadPhilosopher
Not in front of family but I have in front of coworkers multiple times. No one knows I wear diapers so if we're in a group talking and I have the urge I just let it go. Only once did somebody ask if I was okay because I had my pee face on and I just said I was spacing out and they bought it okay.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, luminescent81 and Lyric
DiaperDuck said:
Have you any of you ever peed or pooped in your diaper in front of family or friends, if so did they see it or did they already know you wore diapers?
Yea, in front of my boyfriend. I had to pee really bad and couldn't make it to the potty so I just let loose in my diaper. I normally wear when I am with him anyway.

crealfan2020 said:
I don’t understand with the issue of messing in front of people. I know some will say, it’s rude to push my kink on to other people. But, my diaper use isn’t purely sexual and no I’m not IC. It helps me with my social anxiety and depression. I’m not purposely pooping infront of people but if I have to go and people are there, I’m not going to harm myself by holding it. It’s not a big deal, if someone is upset with it then they can talk to me about it. The only reason people are find with peeing is because it doesn’t smell but both are bodily functions that are often frowned upon so each should be treated the same. Get off your high horse and let people live their life. Don’t let your shame or YOUR kink stop people from being happy and healthy
It's just rude to expose that to people who aren't willing. I get what you mean, I've done it before and probably will do it again, but more often than not, its better to wait until you're alone and not expose that to other people.

If you can't or don't really want to, I, and no one else here, can stop you. Either way, I hope you're comfortable and happy with your experience.

• Love
Wetting my diaper is not a problem for me if others are around it’s covered and no one can see it. Pooping my diaper I still get real embarrassed doing it in front of my wife. Even though she’s the one that changes me, it’s still embarrassing. I usually hide somewhere out of sight when I poop. My wife will still always know specially, if she doesn’t see me for a little bit she’ll say things like where are you at? Are you stinky? Are you making a poopy?

Reactions: antoniorain789 and PadPhilosopher
I never have and never will. I actually do the best I can to not involve any others in it.

Reactions: Furrytum and PadPhilosopher
As a young kid, I used to wear only a diaper under my t-shirt. I was made to do this at my caregivers house as it was easier to keep an eye out on the condition of my diaper, so that I don't get too wet and begin to leak. Because of this and not knowing better, I frequented the washroom right in front of my family members. I never messed in my diaper - it would be feel too embarrassing if I did do it.

As I started to learn more manners when I matured, I was told to be dressed when we had visitors or when relatives visited. It's just to have that boundary set between doing my business and keeping it to myself and respecting my own dignity. So if I were to go back and visit my family members, I wouldn't be interested into sharing my personal business with them.

Reactions: denis97y and PadPhilosopher
On purpose only when I was under 5 as literally had no shame about it but several times getting caught pooing in my night nappy when I was older.

Yes for friends. They know I wear and they don’t care. I only wet though. Unless it was an emergency I would never mess in front of someone.
I mean I don’t want in front of anyone and just announce that I’m wetting myself. I just do it if we are watching a movie, playing board games, what ever it is.

I have only wet my diaper around people. Seeing im incontinent it's not on purpose. My daughter told me the other week that my diaper was sticking out of my pants

• Wow
Reactions: Lyric, Lostdiapersboy and PadPhilosopher
I have wet my diaper before while in a discord call with my friends. And I have wet my diaper when around ABDL friends. I don’t wear diapers when around family or non ABDL friends.

I've always been IC. When I was younger, everyone knew that my diaper was mostly wet (and sometimes dirty). No big deal. When I went to school everything changed. Even if they knew, I was either noticed or commented (tease or bully) when my diaper was soiled (U or F IC). Obviously had had zero control. Whether I having an "accident" in front of my family, friends or students and teachers, most noticed. As I got older it was easier to hide when wet. BM's? They knew until I started using internal deodorants and plastic pants. Today nobody knows except my partner (she'll check or sniff).

Back