• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Rearz Employee Here to Help! Jacob

RearzJacob said:
Can you send me a direct message, so I can look into this. Will need the email you contacted us with.
Hi Jacob,

I can’t figure out how to direct message on here, would you like me to forward my original email to the sales email address again for you to pick up.

Bby said:
Hi Jacob,

I can’t figure out how to direct message on here, would you like me to forward my original email to the sales email address again for you to pick up.
that could work. maybe add adisc as the subject line and I'll see it that way.

RearzJacob said:
that could work. maybe add adisc as the subject line and I'll see it that way.
Ok, I’ve forwarded the original message, thanks

Bby said:
I can’t figure out how to direct message on here,
I think you need to add an avatar to move up to Established Contributor and get messaging privileges.

Bby said:
Ok, I’ve forwarded the original message, thanks
will be sending you photos soon just transferring them to my computer now.

RearzJacob said:
Hello Everyone,

My name is Jacob and I have been an employee at Rearz Inc. for over 2 years now.

I am hoping I can help answer questions about the products we offer and clarify any misconceptions about how to use products.

Cheers!
Does your company make a plain white nappy?

LilxFawn said:
Dangit.....oh well thank you for getting back to me 😕.
OH! That's bad news :(

RearzJacob said:
Hello Everyone,

My name is Jacob and I have been an employee at Rearz Inc. for over 2 years now.

I am hoping I can help answer questions about the products we offer and clarify any misconceptions about how to use products.

Cheers!
Hi Jacob
Could you tell me if your company sells an all white nappy for ABDL?

Kimberlie said:
Hi Jacob
Could you tell me if your company sells an all white nappy for ABDL?
Yes we do! We sell a few plain white diapers. Although a few of them have wetness indicators so I will only provide you with the one that is plain white with no wetness indicator and no design on the frontal panel. The inspire+ is all white and is one of the thickest diapers right out of the bag on the market.

Link: Inspire+

RearzJacob said:
Yes we do! We sell a few plain white diapers. Although a few of them have wetness indicators so I will only provide you with the one that is plain white with no wetness indicator and no design on the frontal panel. The inspire+ is all white and is one of the thickest diapers right out of the bag on the market.

Thank You Just what I was looking for. :)

RearzJacob said:

That seems to be a pull-up? They're described as briefs.

Last edited:
Kimberlie said:
That seems to be a pull-up? They're described as briefs.
They are tabs style briefs. Adult Diapers with 4 tabs(2 per side)

Ok That's cool. Thank you.

Hi Jacob, been buying from the site for some years now...Love the plastic pants they offer. They offer a pink plastic lined rhumba panty..I would love nothing more if they made a white one. If you ever hear of any development of one or perhaps put in word that some would be interested in that color please let me know...thanks so much...

Rob110 said:
Hi Jacob
I noticed you are discontinuing carrying the Betterdry diapers and crinklz brand are there updated versions coming or are you no longer the Canadian distributor of the diapers.
Daynitecare has Crinklz in Canada

RearzJacob said:
Hello Everyone,

Cheers!
Are some staff diaper lovers or abdl?

RearzJacob said:
Hello Everyone,

Cheers!
Hi I was wondering do u do free samples

Babyboy40 said:
Hi I was wondering do u do free samples
We do not offer free samples.

sam04 said:
Are some staff diaper lovers or abdl?
As you can understand our staff is diverse and their personal preferences are private. We do have staff who are ABDL but we do not disclose their identities for privacy reasons.

Reactions: KidRyan and Lumos
Back