Omutsu diapers (Japan style). Do you like/use them?

BbGerry

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I bought my first 100% Japan style diaper cover (with lace also), and I love it šŸ˜, it's sooooo cute~~~
I got it from aliexpress, much cheaper than japan.
I also bought an onesie, it's also very cute šŸ˜Š

Do you like this japan style diaper covers?
Do you use them? If yes, how? With cloth diapers, or disposables?
Where do you buy them?

Attachments

• 20220125_095344.jpg
    20220125_095344.jpg
    576.9 KB · Views: 92
Reactions: WillFord384
i would try one if i could find one in my size (I am a 42 inch waist)

If you don't mind my asking, how did you pay on AliExpress?

There's a bunch of stuff I want there but I couldn't get any of the payment methods to work. Same thing with aSweetBaby.

For Aliexpress use a credit card that does NOT charge foreign transaction fees and IMHO do NOT save the card in your profile (which is a good practice anywhere these days).

I love the Omutsu style pants, but the really nice ones tend to be expensive. They also tend to look best with really thick diapers given that the old-school Japanese style was to use tons of thin diapers and layer them in a complex wrap around arrangement so that they were quite thick between the legs.

Reactions: WillFord384
mysticab said:
For Aliexpress use a credit card that does NOT charge foreign transaction fees and IMHO do NOT save the card in your profile (which is a good practice anywhere these days).

I love the Omutsu style pants, but the really nice ones tend to be expensive. They also tend to look best with really thick diapers given that the old-school Japanese style was to use tons of thin diapers and layer them in a complex wrap around arrangement so that they were quite thick between the legs.

Thanks. I'll try that. I think I used a credit card at first, but it was rejected. It may be that the particular card saw the transaction as suspicious, so I can try a different one.

Can you buy all of the omutsu cloth diapers on aliexpress in addition to the cover?

I really like the look of them, but have never been able to afford them

Back