katierichards7777

Trans girl ABDL and happy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Heya all. I know everyone has brand preferences, but for this thread I was just curious, for those who wear Rearz, what is your favorite diaper? I have typically worn the classic and new Princess Pink and the Lil Bellas, and for the first time I just ordered the Lil Squirts. I am now mulling the Lil Monsters because for some reason I always thought they were hook & loop (H&L does not work with my body type at the moment), but then silly me, nope they are tapes. Anyone like these ones?

Anyone prefer the ones I haven't mentioned? What do you like about the one(s) you prefer?

I love the v2 little squirts, the patterns are so cute. The little monsters are good too.

Reactions: TigerDL, MaxDL and katierichards7777
rearz donosaur elites and lil bellas, havnt tried the new princess pink but i did try the old ones.

Barnyards. Although sometimes the grass wetness indicators stain my hips after prolonged wearing and i have lots of grass stains all on my skin 🤣

I like the Rearz Safari diapers the best

Reactions: Safari, Dan09 and Diaperman0723
So far Barnyards

Cloth with the velcro tabs.

Reactions: sbmccue
I love those new Princess ones. The design is fairly new and when I saw it was like "I gotta have them!".....have a thing for girly diapers becuase they are so opposite what I usually wear. The In Control Elites are great too. They are like crinkle heaven!

My all time favourite rearz diapers are the safari or the alpacas. The rebels are also a pretty good diaper for a little bit more discreet diaper wearing. The lil squirts I found don't hold much same thing with the oil monsters. But then again the probably have gotten better from when I had tried them. But I love rearz diapers in general

Safari's, by far.

Something about the outer shell they use on them is--for now--perfect. It seems to be slightly different from other Rearz diapers as well.

It's incredibly sturdy, and not prone to stretching/tears. That, combined with the overall thickness of the padding itself, has kept me coming back to buy them time and time again.

As I'm 24/7 with incontinence my ONLY go-to is hybrid elite (especially for night time)
I really like north shore Maga max but the sizing keeps me from buying them unfortunately. I'm to big for their small and to small for their medium.

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I've not tried any of the rearz stuff, but reading this I'm quite tempted. the barnyards one seem quite good. but on the nru site it doesn't say what capacity they are. any one know?. are they ok for overnight use?

ben0510 said:
I've not tried any of the rearz stuff, but reading this I'm quite tempted. the barnyards one seem quite good. but on the nru site it doesn't say what capacity they are. any one know?. are they ok for overnight use?
Pretty much any of the rearz diapers are good for overnight use

ben0510 said:

The highest capacity I've gotten from a Rearz Barnyard is 3,057 ml / 103 fl oz, which means they're among the best I've ever seen.

Last edited:
Here are all of the Rearz diapers mentioned so far.

Rearz Alpaca Overnight Diapers (more photos and info at link)

fetch.php

Rearz Barnyard (more photos and info at link)

fetch.php

Rearz Dinosaur Elite (more photos and info at link)

fetch.php

Rearz Lil' Bella (more photos and info at link)

fetch.php

Rearz Lil' Monsters (more photos and info at link)

fetch.php

Rearz Lil' Squirts Splash (more photos and info at link)

fetch.php

Rearz Princess Pink 2021 (more photos and info at link)

fetch.php

Rearz Safari (more photos and info at link)

fetch.php

Reactions: Safari, Iron, Dan09 and 1 other person
Diaperman0723 said:
My all time favourite rearz diapers are the safari or the alpacas. The rebels are also a pretty good diaper for a little bit more discreet diaper wearing. The lil squirts I found don't hold much same thing with the oil monsters. But then again the probably have gotten better from when I had tried them. But I love rearz diapers in general
I tried the Alpalcas once, I might have to give them another go, they have a large capacity no?

WillFord384 said:
Here are all of the Rearz diapers mentioned so far.

Rearz Alpaca Overnight Diapers (more photos and info at link)

fetch.php

Rearz Barnyard (more photos and info at link)

fetch.php

Rearz Dinosaur Elite (more photos and info at link)

fetch.php

Rearz Lil' Bella (more photos and info at link)

fetch.php

Rearz Lil' Monsters (more photos and info at link)

fetch.php

Rearz Lil' Squirts Splash (more photos and info at link)

fetch.php

Rearz Princess Pink 2021 (more photos and info at link)

fetch.php

Rearz Safari (more photos and info at link)

fetch.php
thank you for this detail

Fan of the Rebel print and disposables. The cloth is great. The company policies when ordering have made me decide they are a company I'd rather not do business with anymore.

DandyAndy said:
Fan of the Rebel print and disposables. The cloth is great. The company policies when ordering have made me decide they are a company I'd rather not do business with anymore.
why is that? there are very few abdl companies we can purchase from out there

Lil squirt splash v2 for me i have a lot of them in my stash right now 😋
I love the print and not too much thick is a perfect day time diaper for me when i go out diapered ☺️

Back