Wearing In High School

I wore diapers regularly throughout high school. I had a car by my sophomore year, so didn't have to rely on public transportation as much. Still, I loved wearing diapers to school. I often wore Goodnites, of course, but even wore Attends on occasion when I was super brave! I got an exemption to get out of gym from the principal, so never had to change at school, thankfully, though I often changed my diaper in the school bathrooms.

I had no choice - that was all through school.
In the lower grades some were a bit mean about it - but by like 7th-8th grade no one seemed to care anymore.
Actually became quite popular for a little bit when it was realized my diaper was a great place to hide certain thing you were not suppose to have, and even if visually noticed, NO ONE was about to look! :ROFLMAO:

In high school I was in the drama department running the theater electronics. I remember wearing a Depends brief to one of the play rehearsals. It was several hours long and I was pretty blue-balled by the time it was over. Good times.

Didn't ever wear in college though.

I did a handful of times. The quality of diapers back then were so bad that I didn't dare use them.

I wore a pull up to a haunted house with some friends I wet it in the car on the way home sitting next to my crush.

Then I grabbed her hand and put it down my pants.... she was surprised but then she lifted her skirt to reveal a very wet diaper.

Then I woke up from my dream Lol and remember that after I wet the pull up I became very shy for the remaining 10 minute car ride.

• Haha
Reactions: DLScottsman, thedlguy, Pika123 and 5 others
Widgeydog354 said:
I wore them all through out what we call upper school over here in the uk.
Most of the teachers were arse holes the saving grace was it was on the same campus as my middle school and we shared matron with the middle school so I didn't have to go anywhere else if I needed changing.

I remeber on the first day of term at 15 years old I needed changing once matron opened my nappy another teacher knocked the door matron yells I'm changing a messy nappy. she said ok walked straight in and then gagged at the smell of my poo. She said while trying not to vomit i knew it boys their nappies just get bigger god that stinks. I'll be back later mtron I had the misfortune to find out she was my new science teacher. What a first impression and when I got on her classroom she said you
All I could could manage was hello again Miss and in front of the whole class of some of the other students didn't know at all she said you better not shit your nappy in here or you get detention.

Geez, I guess she really puts the C in *unt. EDIT: I'm still amazed at the crap teachers were able to get away with back when I was in school (70s & 80s). It's even crazier for people that went to school before that!

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 48373
Widgeydog354 said:
Most of the teachers were arse holes the saving grace was it was on the same campus as my middle school and we shared matron with the middle school so I didn't have to go anywhere else if I needed changing.

I remeber on the first day of term at 15 years old I needed changing once matron opened my nappy another teacher knocked the door matron yells I'm changing a messy nappy. she said ok walked straight in and then gagged at the smell of my poo. She said while trying not to vomit i knew it boys their nappies just get bigger god that stinks. I'll be back later mtron I had the misfortune to find out she was my new science teacher. What a first impression and when I got on her classroom she said you
All I could could manage was hello again Miss and in front of the whole class of some of the other students didn't know at all she said you better not shit your nappy in here or you get detention.

If I were a person of high authority there, I would have fired that teacher on the spot.

So wore several times in elementary school middle school and high school. The first time I wore in elementary school I wore overalls and a t shirt. I was so nervous but decided to wet in it. before lunch even hit I had soaked it. Then at the time we had outhouses so I just went there and drop the soiled diaper in. I think my teacher knew because it bulged up pretty big and was pretty crinkly. I wore in the same school in middle school. And by the time I got to high school I became really good at hiding them not only from my folks and grandparents wearing them around the house but I found it to be easier to wear them at school. I've always enjoyed the excitement of wearing in public. I have lots of experience in wearing diapers in many public areas.

Reactions: thedlguy and Lyric
I did wear to secondary school (what us Brit's call high school): However as I have said on this site previously it did not end well. Whilst it could have been worse - there were some pretty nasty bullies at my school and this particular part of who I am would probably still be bad-school-(writ' and spoken) legend even today. Like Widgeydog354 I tried to get a nappy-change (truth unavoidable as is Adisc ...a messy nappy change) from the school nurse even though I could and can change myself (that is the cringe-inducing lay-out of it (no pun-intended) but I turned up at the door of the nurses' office in a slightly messy nappy (foolishly?) thinking I could use their hippocratic oath to my advantage), staying amongst the staff a report about the incident may have gone quite high up the ladder ...not that I know that still etc. etc.!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It wasn't done as a prank because I'm not and wasn't a trouble-maker, as is usual with me I'm willing to ONLY say I was going through bullying in school over / for non-nappy-connected reasons and my home-life was also stressful due to a handful of very complex things. 3 or 4 months later I was caught changing myself in what I thought was a store-room in which I'd not be interrupted, caught by one teacher mid-messy-change (we're talking I'M SORRY borderline intentional-diarrhea (which is achievable) here) and they were of the opposite gender to me (these were the days when there were only two ...you know what I mean!!!!!!!!!!! I love the entire rainbow!!!!!!!!!!!!) so what they saw was certainly crossing a line. Anyway because it was on record that this was not the first time I'd bought nappies into school and "involved fecal matter" I was threatened with expulsion if it ever happened again and playing it basically safe I didn't 'mess' or change myself within the walls or grounds of that school again ...I wet because an addict never quits but college proved happier and I needed to focus more, during 4 calendar years of college I think I only wore 3 times ...and the irony is in college the new crowd of students I was with would probably have cared less.
-
WE
PP (and more)

Last edited:
Widgeydog354 said:

Bloddy hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What year was this (if you don't mind me asking)?

I wore some sort of protection all the way through school and college because I had fairly regular wetting accidents ... not "floods", just quite regular small leaks. I am 58 now and have never been “reliably dry”.

I started school in the late sixties, when pull-ups and disposable diapers were not yet around. When I went to primary (elementary) school I wore plastic pants with an old cloth baby diapers. When I got a bit bigger the cloth diapers were folded in the crotch, rather than pinned onto me. I would have a spare diaper in my schoolbag, along with a waterproof bag to bring the wet one home if needed.

Later when I was a young teenager in secondary (high) school I wore PVC "Sandra Incontinence Pants" (I remember what it said on the boxes!) with a disposable insert pad. I can remember feeling the plastic sticking to my skin at the sides where there was no padding.

I don't remember anyone ever finding out ... or at least if they did, they didn't say anything. I’m glad about that because I would have been so embarrassed if other kids discovered my “terrible secret”.

Of course my parents knew, and every day when I got home from school my mom would always ask "Did you wet today? Did you change your pad? Do you need to put a new spare in your bag? Etc...", regardless of who else was around.

She didn't do it to embarrass me - both parents were very supportive of my problem - it was just a normal question to her, part of caring. But I was always SOOOO embarrassed if neighbors etc were there. Gradually when I was well into teenage years she got more discreet about it!

Anyway, thus started a fascination/fixation with plastic pants that never left me to this day. By the time I went to college disposable adult diapers were available (although they were TERRIBLE compared to what we have today!) so I wore those, but always with plastic pants on top.

I never wore when I was in High School, but I knew some that did.

I do have to say that for several years I judged the county-wide science fair with a diaper under my business suit.

I never wore a diaper to high school. I wish I had, it sounds exhilarating! My high school sweet heart did put me in diapers a few times though. Mostly the depends fitted briefs from the 90’s. I would mostly just wet them and then we would mess around. The first diaper we had was a cloth diaper she made and pined on me. I actually messed that one and she cleaned me up. It was great. She used to like to see me crawl around on the floor on just my diaper. Not really my thing, but I would def do it for her. Anything for her to put me in diapers!

Reactions: sinceiwassmall and Diaperman0723
Widgeydog354 said:
I know how you feel with bullies I suffered at the hands of them till I broke the nose of one with a bit of rock from the school pond and got suspended and got sent to a special class once a week when I returned.

the school matron was the one who helped me find out what was going on with my bladder. She agreed with my mum as she knew my case from the beginning she would look after my nappy needs at school as I was comfortable with her. she was a kind caring womanI still send Christmas cards to her.
i had a similar problem with some people trying to bully me.
The solution i used, was to gather a group of a few people to come with me, to single them out after school, and 'make them an offer they can't refuse' : D

They got the message, and i never had any trouble after that.

Widgeydog354 said:
2001 I went to church of England schools under the Diosese of stalbans and middle and upperschools they shared the same campus they do things tradionally have a matron instead of school nurse and sing hyms in assembly and say the lords prayer every day but thankfully gave up the corporal punishments when they were outlawed.
Thank you for replying, that sounds like an un-enjoyable time. I have 100% heard women - whilst talking about men - saying "Men are like toddlers, the toys get bigger but thankfully the nappies don't!" Sheltered lives ...no really, I do think these days there's no one in The West older than 16 who hasn't heard about ABDL in some way.
-
WE
PP (and more)

It would never have occurred to me to wear a diaper in secondary school in Germany from 5th to 10th grade, or later in high school from 11th to 12th grade.

Because of vandalism, the toilets were usually locked, at least during classes in the secondary school, and one would have had to ask for the key.
So an inconspicuous diaper change would have been difficult, and even more so during school breaks when the restrooms were then open.

Even so, the toilets were not in good condition and I only used them in an absolute emergency. Of course, when it comes to diapers, the topic of getting caught would also come up. All I can say is that if you had been caught wearing a diaper, it wouldn't have ended so funny with my classmates.

All in all, it would have been a stupid idea in school and am glad I never did it there.

Back