Peeing lay down struggle

Josh998

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Anyone else struggle to pee to let go lay down?

It’s like I Really struggle to pee lay down … any tips ?

Reactions: Deleted member 59544
I find that it's easier for me to pee lying face down rather than on my back. After all these years however, I don't have much problem in either position. It's also possible that you're psychologically afraid of leaking and wetting your bed. I have a high quality mattress protector and knowing that I can't ruin my mattress makes it a lot easier for me to wet my diaper while lying down. Just conjecturing about the mattress protection though.

I went and EVERY time I had to pee over about a week … I went to my bed, got under covers and peed laying down. Then I started closing my eyes. It’s much easier now :)

Reactions: Blubby
Yes, I do have trouble going pee while laying down. I have found I need to really pee before I can do it laying down.

Is it a good idea to even try this? If you get used to peeing in this position, maybe you will start peeing while sleeping too. That's what I've always thought and it's why I've never tried to do it.

I wet my bed until age 10, so its natural to me. I have trouble wetting sitting in a chair. There is pressure in places to make it harder, but I can usually get it out. I admit that I would have no problem with becoming a bed wetter again. I don't see that as happening, my bladder is strong now.

I really don't pee while laying down. I'm usually pointing the wrong way and I'm afraid of leaks if the liquid runs down the sides instead of into the crotch.

I can't pee laying down. I can only go in a stand up position.

Peeing lay down was the second hardest position to learn. Hardest was hanging around on the couch with my fiancé. Solved both with training. Did it like @KarmaBaby mentioned above.

Reactions: Josh998
So easy I do it did it in my sleep just this morning. Not roller my choice it just happens. Wout is my choice is wearing the diaper.

Last edited:
Luminaire said:
I really don't pee while laying down. I'm usually pointing the wrong way and I'm afraid of leaks if the liquid runs down the sides instead of into the crotch.
I’m not a very big boy so it’s not really a problem

Just happens here - while sleeping, that was always the case.

Back