Walmart Tykables

Sprinkles

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Hey all,

Just thought I'd share the news that Walmart now carries Tykables among their incontinence products. Not sure if Tykables are on the physical shelves as well, but I think this is huge for overall ABDL tolerance.

• Love
Reactions: babytimfadden, nwm and JaysonTheRegressor
Waiting for the enraged reviews from parents who bought a pack of them without looking at the size and wondering why they are gigantic

• Haha
Reactions: Lightstreak2553, theancientmariner, nwm and 2 others
Sprinkles said:
Hey all,

Just thought I'd share the news that Walmart now carries Tykables among their incontinence products. Not sure if Tykables are on the physical shelves as well, but I think this is huge for overall ABDL tolerance.
they are being sold by Tykables on the Walmart marketplace, not by Walmart themselves

Reactions: littledreamers333 and Sprinkles
Blacksmith said:
they are being sold by Tykables on the Walmart marketplace, not by Walmart themselves
What's the difference between the two? Is the former just a free-for-all pending it being a safe product?

Sprinkles said:
What's the difference between the two? Is the former just a free-for-all pending it being a safe product?

Tykables are selling and shipping the diapers themselves but have the listed on Walmart like they would on Amazon.
so you wont be seeing them instore any time soon

Reactions: Sprinkles
Blacksmith said:
Tykables are selling and shipping the diapers themselves but have the listed on Walmart like they would on Amazon.
so you wont be seeing them instore any time soon
:(

Blacksmith said:
too bad walmart themselves didn't sell them but I do see why they might not sell them in store

Back