Pooping position

Diapercutie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Do you find yourself having to squat to poop or are you able to look nonchalant?

Reactions: jonny77, Chosen, NappyNicky and 3 others
I mean I don't do it around people, so I just get into a comfortable position, like the classic toddler squat where they are pretending to be playing with something on the ground while they go, or get on my knees. If I really need to go and I like just walk in the door, maybe I'll just be standing and let it happen. Depending on the type of mess, I can go in any position.

Reactions: Lyric, chamberpot, KrankyPants and 1 other person
It’s funny I can poop almost any position. I poop easier than I can pee.

• Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: Jammy, jonny77, Chosen and 2 others
I don’t have a great deal of choice in the matter as far as when I go, but I have noticed that I particularly enjoy going while laying on my belly in bed. Another position that I found strange at first was laying on side. After doing this one morning I was trying to remember the layout of the large intestinal track to facilitate, via gravity, the most efficient means of emptying my lower GI track. If I remember correctly the ascending colon is on the left side and then the transverse colon followed by the descending colon on the right so laying on my left side should aid in fully emptying the system out. The “jettison while walking” is also an interesting experience. All of these make me feel quite fortunate to be wearing a diaper as I could imagine the mess if caught unprepared.

Reactions: Fleetwoodmac32192 and jonny77
I can poop standing up but I do find it easier squatting.

Reactions: Fleetwoodmac32192, jonny77 and cappydiaperlvr
I have to squat when I poop!

Reactions: jonny77 and Diapercutie
I usually squat down and hold onto something in front, or put my knees down and do the same. I can do it standing pretty easy, but I prefer to get down if I can.

Reactions: jonny77 and nezquic66
The times when curiosity got the best of me and I put on a diaper and went I really needed to go and I knew it. The first time I couldn't seem to do it so I assumed the toddler position and that worked. I was about 8 when I did that. The second time I was able to just relax while standing and let it happen, I peed too. I had to push at the end to finish. I was still wearing GoodNites and I was about 22.

I have never intentionally pooped in my adult size diapers though. I've thought about doing it when I'm home alone, but I haven't done it purposefully since I started wearing real diapers. I had an accident, once but that was because of my lactose intolerance and doesn't really count. That was a legit accident.

Reactions: Fleetwoodmac32192 and jonny77
Diapercutie said:
Do you find yourself having to squat to poop or are you able to look nonchalant?
I'm able to do it standing when I'm in public but I've never been able to do it whilst walking which I would like.

Reactions: jonny77 and cappydiaperlvr
It varies with the how much I need to go, how tight the nappy is etc. When I feel an urge I stop what I am doing, stand with my legs apart, squat slightly and push. Sometimes I can be more subtle and do it without the obvious poo stance but the shallow squat does make it easier. If nothing happens or I just want to try using the nappy when there's no urge, I usually squat right down for a minute or two which can help get things started. After that, I can carry on with what I am doing and usually the rest will follow naturally. After a few minutes I'll have another push in the shallow squat to see whether I have finished yet.

Pooing while walking is possible but I prefer to stop and concentrate. Earlier this week I managed to walk a few hundred yards along my street, in the late evening when it was empty, with a poo halfway out of my bum. I started when getting out of the car and expected the rest would just happen, but by the time I was indoors, it hadn't shifted an inch.

Reactions: jonny77, cappydiaperlvr and Littlediaperfox
I like to bend over my counter and let it happen. Just like I am right now.

Reactions: jonny77, cappydiaperlvr, NappyNicky and 2 others
I normally just squat down and hold onto something in front of me and then let it happen

Reactions: cappydiaperlvr
Sometimes I just stop what I'm doing, get on my knees and poop then go back to playing, but usually I'll wait until the pain is unbearable then crawl to the corner and hide behind the chair holding my dolly and whimpering. I surprised myself once by pooping while sitting, I usually can't. I was in a park on one of those oversized bucket swings with the restraint, my friend was standing in front of me and I just stared at her going red faced, she coaxed me on and I did it. Then the fun fun wide waddle back a few miles to the van.

Reactions: disabledinconben, jonny77, NappyNicky and 4 others
Having a poo in my diapers is always enjoyable. As for positions, I like just about all of them. Pooing my diapers kinda depends on what kind of load. Usually I have a huge turd. Semi-firm to semi-soft. I explain this by saying I always use a bunch of psyllium husk (like Metamucil) everyday, a large glass of my fiber supplement in the morning and one at evening. If I'm doing some "fiber loading" ( from 3 to 6 doses per day), I'll experience strong urgency, enormous volume and frequency loading. What I'm saying about semi-firm or semi-soft, I'm talking about one that's not too hard or too soft. You know, it's just about right. I'm not a fan of loose BM's. And I don't like to push or strain too much. Yes, I do wear pretty thick diapers daily (a large Confidry 24/7 disposable [using a pinwheel for multiple punctures], an xl pull-on cloth diaper, and a 2xl cloth diaper with plastic pants). I use these for maybe 24 hours. Now for position, I can sit, walk, laying back or down flat. My favorite position is sitting down but slightly back. I then put my knees up. I don't push or strain. Maybe just a little push to start the poo but then I just relax and let it come naturally. With some strong urgency I have a slow but powerful surge of poo. It usually starts with a very large semi-firm turd. It's extremely slow. Maybe a 5 to 10 second progression. From this position the poo starts to spread up around my balls. Then a feel that massive poo becomes semi- softened and a gigantic surge slowly spreads up the front of my diapers. Does this sound like fun? Believe me, it is. The only thing better is loading another monstrous poo 4 hours later. And of course, a powerful poogasm. Now you'll have to excuse me while I go do whatever I want, all the time.

Reactions: jonny77 and NappyNicky
I do have to squat a bit to begin the first round. But the rest I can do just standing or even walking.

Reactions: NorthwestDiaperDude and Diapercutie
Depends on how badly I have to go. I rarely squat all the way to the floor as this just tightens the diaper against my backside. I usually either go standing up with a half squat, or laying down in mostly any position. I love pooping in diapers but the clean up makes it more and more rare.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alwaystired81 and jonny77
Depends on how bad I have to go. If I really need to, and position, if kinda of. Then I have to squat.

Reactions: jonny77 and Diapercutie
I can poop my diapers nonchalantly without much change of posture or position and then go about my activities for several hours before I change. The only noticeable change might simply be a brief blank eye gaze as I enjoy the feelings of messing my diaper. Once when my wife was out of town I decided to hold it all day at work and mess my diaper on my way home in the car. I wear diapers to work every day and wet all throughout the day without anyone knowing. The urge to poop became quite intense and I thought that I would have to go to the bathroom, wiggle out of my diaper and "waste" my poop in the toilet. I was able to hold on, but barely. In fact as I was walking out to my car with other people in close proximity I just exploded in my diaper. I was worried that my diaper would not be able to hold it all, but I wasn't worried about any odor because this was outside with different ambient odors and open space. The drive home was very squishy and again some anxiety that the mess would squish out of my diaper into my pants or even on my car seat. The poop gods were in my favor and I made it home without any mess on my pants.

Reactions: jonny77, NappyNicky, chamberpot and 2 others
I am able to let go standing up or slight squat, and have never had a problem filling my diaper in public and or around others.

Reactions: russell100, NappyNicky, Diapercutie and 1 other person
I can't really do it in any other position except for squatting unfortunately. I've always wanted to do it in different ways.

Reactions: Diapercutie
Back