Does any straight girls like having a sissy boy partner?

Do you like the fact your partner is a sissy?

• Yes

Votes: 13 44.8%
  • No

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Not sure

Votes: 8 27.6%

• Total voters
Softypink said:
I think the majority of straight females prefer a manly masculine man as opposed to sissys.

I am curious as to why this question only asks about straight women?
Just because a girl likes girls n guys it doesn't automatically mean we are any more or less attracted to manly men over feminine men.

Reactions: ThePaddedTurtle and Traveller
GirlGirlBoy said:
Personally, most of my girlfriends LOVED my sissy and diaper needs and were quite turned on by them
Yeah my girlfriend was surprised that she was into them as well but wanted to my babysitter while I was the toddler here so everything works out

Reactions: Traveller
My partner isn't a sissy per say, but he's expressed interest in things like bras, nail polish, and dresses which I'm fully supportive of

Reactions: Lonerwithfeelings, Traveller, DownLow and 1 other person
Softypink said:
Yeah, i wonder why some girls like seeing there man with another man.
In college this experience was with my dorm mate and his girl friend. When he first mentioned it to me I thought his GF might be turned off but he said she just wanted to see it and experience it when 2 guys went at it uninhibited between themselves and she could participate also with no restrictions. So trying bi-sex seemed normal to me in college along with those that tried it also either 1x or 100x. We both had our own personal relationships to work with though also, so having these types of experiences was not commonly practiced but great to try / experience.

Interesting we as guys like to mention how we would like to or have engaged with 2 women for a FFM session and this seems to be more open of a concept than MMF.

Reactions: Softypink
Uh, no! I’m the girl. I want my man to be a man. Simple, right?

Reactions: slimjiminy and dlboylife
I remember when I told my ex about my fetish, she asked if I'm into the adult baby side of things, and when I told her no she said "ok good, because I ain't taking care of you, sunshine."

I honestly hold that for men in the eyes of women, being an AB is way harder to write off for women than just some fascination with diapers. But women who aren't into abdl already tend to despise both for very different reasons.

I am Very fortunate to have a loving Wife that let's me do "All" my Abdl stuff, pretty much as I please and even encourages me as She "Knows" it makes me truly happy..and She will even tease me a bit before she goes to bed and leaves me to play in my Diapers...I am even allowed to meet and play Safely with other Abdl's..So I'm a pretty Happy "Baby"...:)

Reactions: Deleted member 60285, PNW509Little, Softypink and 1 other person
There are so many different people around i’m sure there are women who like and embrace it.

I was reading some posts on the Femboys subreddit and there have been posts from women who like feminine men so i’m sure there will be some who like sissies too.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 60285, Softypink, Traveller and 1 other person
SissyAliceUK said:
There are so many different people around i’m sure there are women who like and embrace it.

I was reading some posts on the Femboys subreddit and there have been posts from women who like feminine men so i’m sure there will be some who like sissies too.
My girlfriend says that I look so sexy and taller in strappy stiletto sandals and women's ripped jeans.

• Love
Reactions: Softypink, Seasonedcitizen and SissyAliceUK
I just bought my first pack of panties and showed my partner who thought they looked "soo friggin cute" on me. I even made us matching pleated miniskirts like the manly dude'bro i am! ....but seriously now She loves being the big/dom sometimes but so do I!, so we get all switcheroo depending whos feelin what. I think matching eachothers weirdness is critical for the mental health of all involved. You dont need to force a stiff archetype on eachother because "i want a sexually monofaceted masculine partner" (uuuuugh gaag*). I can be masculine, I can be suuuper dominant.... I can also put on a pink diaper and girls clothes and watch cartoons. Its great!

Reactions: legojoker88, DownLow, Curiositykilledthecat and 3 others
SofiaInPampers said:
Uh, no! I’m the girl. I want my man to be a man. Simple, right?
Generally I think think that is the case. Everybody just has different preferences. Everybody is born slightly different. Just as well or the world would be a dull place if we were all the same.

Last edited:
AtPeace said:
I remember when I told my ex about my fetish, she asked if I'm into the adult baby side of things, and when I told her no she said "ok good, because I ain't taking care of you, sunshine."

I honestly hold that for men in the eyes of women, being an AB is way harder to write off for women than just some fascination with diapers. But women who aren't into abdl already tend to despise both for very different reasons.
Yeah I can imagine people who are abdl being harder to accept by the average person than just a diaper lover.

Curiositykilledthecat said:
Short because they do.

I get joy and excitement from seeing my partner happy and enjoying himself.

He is not a sissy, but I play with a sissy online because my husband knows I'm into that. (he has got other kinks I thoroughly enjoy)

As far I can explain it, I like men, I love seeing them getting arroused by being themselves in every aspect of their character and sexuality.
I'm 100% with you there. I don't personally have an interest in threesomes or our open relationship, but I really do enjoy watching as my wife enjoys being pleased by another man. There is something surreal about watching from a distance as your SO experiences sensations that normally only you give them, but that they are clearly in bliss from. For me its the same as you just flipped gender, I love watching a woman become aroused and then enjoy sexual self!

• Love
My few exes loved the sissy/subby me. Occasionally I’d dress up in a maid outfit or a very large pink hoodie for them

• Love
I'm split between the two. I thought I had a sissy side and really wanted to wear panties. I mean who wouldn't prefer the amazing feel of the feminine fabrics and the colors that are offered vs the dull offerings of most male garments? (I even read Help I'm a Sissy and really felt like it spoke to me) However, in the beginning my wife's feelings were that I could wear whatever, as long as I didn't expect her to be a part of it and that I changed before we were trying to be intimate.

So much has changed since then. Once we determined that our relationship thrived as a FLR, she realized that maybe she did see a need for feminine attire as she would dress me in a maids outfit head to toe and then send me to do the household chores. A prefect example of careful what you wish for because I don't think I have voluntarily put on a pair of panties since!

But at the same time, her initial reaction to panties was what made me apprehensive to talking to her about diapers and onesies, but turned out that she really just does want me to be happy and I think she has come so far that whether its putting me in a pink diaper or pink lace panties, she's in for whatever it takes.

I know how lucky I am to have such an amazing woman supporting me and try to show her how much I appreciate her every day.

Last edited:
Reactions: Disneymommy21, Peesalot and Softypink
My little has a sissy side and I absolutely love it. He's getting more comfortable and accepting of it which makes him more attractive to me. I love dressing him up in more feminine clothing and diapers. It's something about a muscular fit tanned mans body dressed up in pink and lace that is just the cutest thing to me

Reactions: mcbridg22, Deleted member 60285, Mallowmarsh and 3 others
Disneymommy21 said:
My little has a sissy side and I absolutely love it. He's getting more comfortable and accepting of it which makes him more attractive to me. I love dressing him up in more feminine clothing and diapers. It's something about a muscular fit tanned mans body dressed up in pink and lace that is just the cutest thing to me
Wow thats great. I wasn’t sure if it was something people actually enjoyed compared with just doing it for the sake of fullfilling someone’s desires.

Reactions: Disneymommy21
My girlfriend loves how I look wearing her panties and also she put me on her cheerleader skirt when I went to the bed.
Then she lifted up my skirt and pulled down my panties and it was more easy having sex with her.

• Love
Reactions: Lyokodl and Seasonedcitizen
I like it when guys cross dress honestly.

I like the contrast between things like a manly figure with girly clothes and accessories. I've had partners in the past express an interest in cross dressing and I'm wholly supportive.

As for myself, I can't judge. I sometimes do cross dress. I would love to get myself some things like an actual binder and a new wardrobe of men's clothing but I don't exactly have the funds to shell out for a new wardrobe at the moment.

• Love
Reactions: Softypink, ShyBoo81, DownLow and 1 other person
I had an ex who never understood nor supported my feminine side. She always expected me to be her "perfect boyfriend" and all. Plus, in the eight years we were together, she was really a tyrant to me and never allowed me to be free or have any fun at all.

Nowadays, sense we've broken up and we've moved forward in our lives, she's actually more understanding, supportive, and caring over myself and does show more care and love.

But in my honest opinion regarding the question: I can't say for sure. It really depends on her personality and what her interests are.

If she's okay with pure masculine men; totally fine. And if she's into feminine/girly men; also totally fine. I'd say if she shows interests in anything or one particular trait: It's alright. Just as long as ya'll are happy. 😊

Reactions: Softypink and Seasonedcitizen
Back