Diaper humiliation ideas

Softypink

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
I feel a sense of humility wearing diapers because I know not everyone would accept that I like it and that gives me a thrill. I have also heard of some great diaper humiliation ideas such as being locked in a diaper and therefore forced to pee/poop. Once I had soaked my diaper after a whole night wearing it and I went out for a drive through breakfast still wearing it and my wife then had to go to work but asked me if I would go to the supermarket for her so I agreed even though my diaper was expanded and more obvious. I knew the supermarket was on the way home so I parked up and got out my car and began walking towards the entrance but because my diaper had expanded so much, it forced me to waddle and I knew people were looking at me. I even seen one person looked humoured by it. I felt so little and tried to walk without waddling but couldn’t. It was such a thrill though. I would love to hear some of your ideas.

Last edited:
Reactions: gamergurl93, Lyric, GypsyNappy and 8 others
double/triple diaper is pretty fun, especially when you make slits on the first/second diaper. not sure if thats humiliation, but definitely my favorite.

• Love
Reactions: CuriousFabio, skylanderpamp, Blekyss and 9 others
inthedark said:
double/triple diaper is pretty fun, especially when you make slits on the first/second diaper. not sure if thats humiliation, but definitely my favorite.
Wow that does sound nice, I may have to give that a go. I have entertained in my mind the idea about being a diapered cuckold and calling my wife mammy and her would be lover my daddy. I would never go ahead with this though as it would be so damaging. The thought however is absolutely thrilling.

Reactions: DLJosie, Diaper44 and diaperedsteffie2018
Diaper punishment. Such as going for a walk to the park only in a diaper and socks and nothing else. And your wife would say “Geezzz my little boy got a smelly bum!”

• Love
Reactions: GypsyNappy, DBabygirl2, DLJosie and 3 others
daniell said:
Wow that does sound nice, I may have to give that a go. I have entertained in my mind the idea about being a diapered cuckold and calling my wife mammy and her would be lover my daddy. I would never go ahead with this though as it would be so damaging. The thought however is absolutely thrilling.
Sometimes I just like wearing in public and checking/change in public stall. but not as far as making others to be able to tell that I'm using (had a bad childhood experience on this one). Its been a long time since I actually wear double in public, I kinda miss it, but oh well covid.

Also I need advice, is there a way to change in public without carrying a bag but still have it concealed? I miss changing in public as well

Last edited:
Reactions: DBabygirl2, Blekyss, diaperedsteffie2018 and 1 other person
inthedark said:
Sometimes I just like wearing in public and checking/change in public stall. but not as far as making others to be able to tell that I'm using (had a bad childhood experience on this one). Its been a long time since I actually wear double in public, I kinda miss it, but oh well covid.

Also I need advice, is there a way to change in public without carrying a bag but still have it concealed? I miss changing in public as well
When I find somewhere to change, I grab a diaper, stick it up my top and grab it with my arm pit. Carry phone in that hand as though you're checking it otherwise you'll feel somewhat paranoid about the way you're holding your arm.
That's what I do anyway.

Reactions: Deleted member 66129, BabyLouise, Mommysdiaperboy and 1 other person
TreeLad said:
When I find somewhere to change, I grab a diaper, stick it up my top and grab it with my arm pit. Carry phone in that hand as though you're checking it otherwise you'll feel somewhat paranoid about the way you're holding your arm.
That's what I do anyway.
thats actually a good one, i used to do this when i was in elementary. but the problem is that the restroom gotta be near to your car and also you need to get to your car first, but i guess its doable. Especially if you have jacket/hoodie.

Reactions: Deleted member 66129, diaperedsteffie2018 and TreeLad
Babyfur said:
Diaper punishment. Such as going for a walk to the park only in a diaper and socks and nothing else. And your wife would say “Geezzz my little boy got a smelly bum!”
I like the thought of that. I will never do anything like that though but I like to imagine.

Reactions: CutestPaddedFemboy and diaperedsteffie2018
Never would humiliate myself outdoors.

Reactions: dllovergirl83, Jamas, PNW509Little and 2 others
inthedark said:
When doubling do you use a plain white diaper for the first layer as printed diapers tend to be more expensive?

Also does the absorbent beads/gel spill out when you slit it open and wet it?

Reactions: diaperedsteffie2018
abdI said:
When doubling do you use a plain white diaper for the first layer as printed diapers tend to be more expensive?

Also does the absorbent beads/gel spill out when you slit it open and wet it?
I was also thinking that about the beads.

One thing I love about cloth is bulk so they are very visible. I sometimes go for walks out in mine and I know even with loose clothing they must be noticeable especially when they are wet heavy and make me waddle. Its all good fun though.

• Love
Reactions: DBabygirl2, flybaby, Floodingpants and 5 others
i do love to wear my cloth prefolds and rubber pants and add one or two cloth inserts to make my crotch and bottom bulge out some when we go out in public. Going potty in them several times makes the bulge even bigger and more noticiable. Carrying a diaper bag with changing supplies adds to the fun and possible discovery especially when a security guard want to check what's inside. My fiancee just tells them I wear diapers and sometimes need to be changed. I usually turn my head so I can't see him and feel so naughty and shy while she shows him whats inside. Also like when we are out in public and need to be changed, especially on hikes or at the beach. A couple of times I was changed in a family style restroom and a lady saw me being changed by my fiancee. She apologized and closed the door to give us privacy.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: diaperman, flybaby, ShadesPoofyButt and 3 others
this doesn't sound like a good idea

• Haha
Reactions: ShyBoo81
The one and only time me and my girlfriend did diaper humiliation was during one week of role play and she was being an absolute brat, screaming, yelling, throwing toys, throwing diaper supplies and her used diaper around during changing along with kicking so instead of spanking her butt raw I decided to say hey lets go on a car ride which we do from time to time during role play, we don't stop anywhere just drive around.

Well I drove to another towns Walmart about 30 minutes away, she had on a doubled up Lil Monster, one was soaked and I wasn't dealing with another diaper change, she had on a t-shirt and pants that covered her diaper but the bulge was still noticeable and her shirt was pretty long and went down over her butt, but still you could see the bulge if you looked for long enough and I told her since she wasted all the powder during her last diaper change we needed more and I wasn't leaving her in the car and if she refused to get out then I was going to duct tape her diaper closed and not change her for the rest of the week (it was Tuesday role play at the time ended on Saturday) and spank her 3 times a day, so we walked around Walmart for about an hour and my user name is DiscreetDL for a reason, we don't like people finding out about our love for diapers unless they're also DL's, and before the trip I gave her a bottle of Strawberry milk, her favorite, with a little added fiber powder which kicked in while we were shopping, she was able to hold it in and I knew she was so I decided we needed some new movies and while browsing she messed her diaper, no one else was around being early in the day so I patted her smelly butt and said "someone needs a change, lets go to the bathroom and get you cleaned up", her face was already red the entire time so far and some how it got redder and she whispered to me "Please don't change my dirty diapee here daddy" (we agreed to not break character during sessions), my reply was "Are you going to be a good girl and stop being a brat?", she said yes, I still took her into the bathroom but let her put on perfume and dump the last of our powder down her diaper, we checked out at a self checkout and left, the ride home was quiet and a bit smelly and she got a fresh diaper at home and I told her "I'll deal with bossy, fussy, and whiny not bratty", at the end of the week I asked why she was so bratty and she wanted to see what I would do to punish her.

So basically have her double you up in some thick diapers and lead you around a store all the while having the urge to go and use your diaper.

• Love
Reactions: micki, CutestPaddedFemboy, Hell2DaNaw and 6 others
DiscreetDL said:
The one and only time me and my girlfriend did diaper humiliation was during one week of role play and she was being an absolute brat, screaming, yelling, throwing toys, throwing diaper supplies and her used diaper around during changing along with kicking so instead of spanking her butt raw I decided to say hey lets go on a car ride which we do from time to time during role play, we don't stop anywhere just drive around.

Well I drove to another towns Walmart about 30 minutes away, she had on a doubled up Lil Monster, one was soaked and I wasn't dealing with another diaper change, she had on a t-shirt and pants that covered her diaper but the bulge was still noticeable and her shirt was pretty long and went down over her butt, but still you could see the bulge if you looked for long enough and I told her since she wasted all the powder during her last diaper change we needed more and I wasn't leaving her in the car and if she refused to get out then I was going to duct tape her diaper closed and not change her for the rest of the week (it was Tuesday role play at the time ended on Saturday) and spank her 3 times a day, so we walked around Walmart for about an hour and my user name is DiscreetDL for a reason, we don't like people finding out about our love for diapers unless they're also DL's, and before the trip I gave her a bottle of Strawberry milk, her favorite, with a little added fiber powder which kicked in while we were shopping, she was able to hold it in and I knew she was so I decided we needed some new movies and while browsing she messed her diaper, no one else was around being early in the day so I patted her smelly butt and said "someone needs a change, lets go to the bathroom and get you cleaned up", her face was already red the entire time so far and some how it got redder and she whispered to me "Please don't change my dirty diapee here daddy" (we agreed to not break character during sessions), my reply was "Are you going to be a good girl and stop being a brat?", she said yes, I still took her into the bathroom but let her put on perfume and dump the last of our powder down her diaper, we checked out at a self checkout and left, the ride home was quiet and a bit smelly and she got a fresh diaper at home and I told her "I'll deal with bossy, fussy, and whiny not bratty", at the end of the week I asked why she was so bratty and she wanted to see what I would do to punish her.

So basically have her double you up in some thick diapers and lead you around a store all the while having the urge to go and use your diaper.
Wow that is so hot. I dont know if I would ever have the bottle to poop my nappy while being outside of my home. Maybe if I had plastic pants over the top but the smell would be a giveaway. I would be terrified of getting found out pooping let alone wearing when outside. Saying that, I always like to push the boundaries.

Reactions: oldskool and ShadesPoofyButt
Once, I went to the local grocery store, very thickly diapered, wearing gray sweat pants over my tripple layers of diapers.
I was already wet by 3 times, so my thick diapers where obviously noticable.
Not one word was said to me even from an old coworker who saw me in thick obviously diapers.

Reactions: diaperman and Lyric
lonnie said:
Once, I went to the local grocery store, very thickly diapered, wearing gray sweat pants over my tripple layers of diapers.
I was already wet by 3 times, so my thick diapers where obviously noticable.
Not one word was said to me even from an old coworker who saw me in thick obviously diapers.
Yeah I wonder what they said when you left hehe.

daniell said:
Yeah I wonder what they said when you left hehe.
Never gave it a second thought, as I had been trying to get noticed as a diaper wearer for years.
Ever since 1985 I have no longer cared who found out I wear and use diapers.

• Love
Reactions: diaperman, flybaby, FaeMattie and 4 others
Wear shirt that's just a touch too small/see through in high light with a
Diaper that sticks a big waist band with prints in public

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: oldskool, Deleted member 42038, QTnPLASTIC and 2 others
Back