Strange thing to shout in a car crash?!!!

Marting

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So we had a really scary car crash today (luckily we are all safe and well). As we were skidding on the ice, and spinning on the road into the barrier I found myself screaming "mummy, mummy, mummy!!!" . This strikes me as rather interesting. I'm probably only little like one evening a month. And I only visit my little side in private when the kids are in bed. We had the kids in the car. I'm with my wife. And I'm genuinely thinking we might die. And that's what I shout? Was I connecting to my little self? My actual self as a child? Really not sure. Interesting where your brain goes in acute peril. 🤔 Has anyone else had situations where your little side has popped out without you intending or realising it?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Angelapinks and niteboy
I think a lot of people shout "MUMMY" when in danger, in fact it's oft joked about in movies

I was accidentally in littlespace at school once 0.0
Then again, I met an open age regresor at that school so I suppose it wasn't too strange

Reactions: Lyokodl, Rezzu, Sheepies and 2 others
I had surgery 2 days ago and could barely function and i said mommy a couple of times. It's just a reflex.

Reactions: Angelapinks and TheWolfEmperor
Marting said:
So we had a really scary car crash today (luckily we are all safe and well). As we were skidding on the ice, and spinning on the road into the barrier I found myself screaming "mummy, mummy, mummy!!!" . This strikes me as rather interesting. I'm probably only little like one evening a month. And I only visit my little side in private when the kids are in bed. We had the kids in the car. I'm with my wife. And I'm genuinely thinking we might die. And that's what I shout? Was I connecting to my little self? My actual self as a child? Really not sure. Interesting where your brain goes in acute peril. 🤔 Has anyone else had situations where your little side has popped out without you intending or realising it?
Glad you're all OK!!🐻

Reactions: Marting and RedPandaDL
Sorry you had the accident but glad all of you weren't injured. I'm afraid when I'm in a close call I swear like a sailor or in my case, like a kid raised on the Jersey Shore!

Reactions: ThePaddedTurtle, Marting and RedPandaDL
When I woke up from surgery in 2014 (they removed the appendices) the doctors told me I first cried and asked for my mommy like I was a 3-4 yrs old, it took me 15-20 minutes to fully realize where and who I was, and the doctors said, it happens a lot with some patients, hell they even have some cuddle friends to handle the situation (and that hospital doesn't have a child section), anaesthesia can cause this kind of weird feeling when you just woke up.

Reactions: Angelapinks
I shouted on mommy when i had my first migreneattack. I lived alone in another country at that time. I was really afraid. When i lied down in my bed i got sick and needed to puke and when i Rise up to puke it felt like my brain should exlode. That was a bad experince.

• Wow
I'm no hero and I don't normally feel calm in stressful situations, but the two times I was riding with someone who pulled out in front of a fast moving vehicle, I felt a strange sense of calm while waiting for us to be t-boned. I was wondering what the impact would feel like, and why it was taking so long to happen. Luckily, no one was seriously hurt in either accident.

• Wow
NorGirlBaby said:
I shouted on mommy when i had my first migreneattack. I lived alone in another country at that time. I was really afraid. When i lied down in my bed i got sick and needed to puke and when i Rise up to puke it felt like my brain should exlode. That was a bad experince.
I have had a few migraines in past years but never anything that bad. Hope you are OK and never had another that bad again.

Angelapinks said:
I have had a few migraines in past years but never anything that bad. Hope you are OK and never had another that bad again.
I have gotten medication for it now. I have had some few bad attacks later. The worst is getting them on work and start vombiting. I have learned to reconize the symtoms i get before the attact. So i take medication, but they turn me out so it is almost like i am in a coma for several hours

I remember witnessing a car collision, and without even thinking of it I did a PeeWee Herman scream. Two others who witnessed it all started cracking up! :ROFLMAO:

When Katie comes out, one of the first things she says is, "me want mommy." She calls my BFF her mommy now and loves to talk to her when we're together. I think if I was in your situation, Katie would come out and scream for her mommy too

Back