On 'Waddling'

Kymi

Wilfully Wet
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Recently someone asked about waddling.
How did we waddle? Which nappies made us waddle?
I poured light scorn on the question as no nappy had made me waddle.
But now I'm waddling like a 1 year old!
I'm wearing BunnyHops Nappy + a Tykables Dubbler.
My partner has already noticed.šŸ˜³
"You're walking like a baby now" she said
about 10 minutes after I'd got dressed.
"You're Waddling!"
She said.
And I am. Nothing I can do about it.
and I have to go out later šŸ˜•

• Love
Reactions: Raylynn, ChristianDiaperLover, Kayleigh and 2 others
Rearz safaris make me waddle without a booster XD I wanna try boosters someday, the ones that swell

Tykables Boosters are very good..
I might try Rearz Safari when I need to re-order.
Love your Nursery.

Tykables 6000ml and 7000ml diapers will definitely induce a waddle, no Dubbler needed.

Last edited:
My nighttime diapers often times make me waddle due to how thick they have to be ... Tykables Camelot + 2 Abena Boost liners = very thick diaper.
The 'Dubbler' liner from Tykables do not wick very well and tend to force urine to leak out the sides of my diaper when I am sleeping ( they also have a tendency to rip open )- I did a Real World Review of them back in November 2020 .

Last edited:
NovaDL said:
Tykables 6000ml and 7000ml diapers will definitely induce a waddle, no Dubbler needed.
I didn't intend to waddle. I wrote out of amusement when after being asked how to "waddle like a baby" I was pretty dismissive and added that some babies waddle because they are bow-legged, which is true. I had never found myself waddling despite trying a lot of nappy brands. Until today. The dubbler was to get more time before I change. But I confess waddling makes me somewhere between mortified and excited. My partner is teasing me a lot... šŸ„°

Kimi

• Love
Reactions: Raylynn and trekkyfrom21st
KitsuneFox said:
My nighttime diapers often times make me waddle due to how thick they have to be ... Tykables Camelot + 2 Abena Boost liners = very thick diaper.
The 'Dubbler' liner from Tykables do not wick very well and tend to force urine to leak out the sides of my diaper when I am sleeping ( they also have a tendency to rip open )- I did a Real World Review of them back in November 2020 .
Thank You KF for the review and for your own experience. :)

Adair37 said:
I didn't intend to waddle. I wrote out of amusement when after being asked how to "waddle like a baby" I was pretty dismissive and added that some babies waddle because they are bow-legged, which is true. I had never found myself waddling despite trying a lot of nappy brands. Until today. The dubbler was to get more time before I change. But I confess waddling makes me somewhere between mortified and excited. My partner is teasing me a lot... šŸ„°

Kimi
Alright. J assured me that I look very little when I waddle and she thought I'd dressed to waddle on purpose! It's not true! I must have just put the dubbler in a different way. But for her sake, and because I've got used to it. I won't try otherwise - for the rest of the day.

Last edited by a moderator:
JaysonTheRegressor said:
Rearz safaris make me waddle without a booster XD I wanna try boosters someday, the ones that swell
Yes. The Tykable Swells though I understand that another brand swells more and so makes one waddle more - if that's possible.
Glad I didn't have to go out today.

Last edited by a moderator:
KitsuneFox said:
I'll have to try Camelot. I found BunnyHops did their job well. I would never wear a Tykables Dubbler in bed but I don't wear nappies to bed anyway.They've done very well for me over the last 9 hours though I've been wetting quite hard due to medication. The Dubbler is not yet soaked and the nappy itself has taken a lot use without leaking at the sides as some do. All in all for my needs I've been pleasantly suprised that I have kept dry - but the dubbler and nappy both need changing though neither are soaked - and no torn Dubbler.

K

Crinklz and a northshore liner. Makes me waddle. That's why I like crinklz. They hold and sell a lot. After four or five wettings u can't walk with waddling.

Reactions: Raylynn and Iluv2krinkle
Back