New Pampers Active Fit (UK)?

OfficialPastelPoppet

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Other
Has anyone bought and got pics of the new Pampers Active Fit?

They dissapeared for a few years and now they are back. Im intrigued to see what designs they have compared to Baby Dry :)

I have seen the new adverts for these with the bigger tapes and wider wings. I would also like to see pictures if anyone has any

Reactions: OfficialPastelPoppet
I could grab a bag when I get paid.

I wish I was small enough to foot into Pamper's :(
I've got so many memories of wearing them as a kid

LittleScotty said:
I wish I was small enough to foot into Pamper's :(
I've got so many memories of wearing them as a kid
Im overweight but I wear them using ConvertUps :)

OfficialPastelPoppet said:
Im overweight but I wear them using ConvertUps :)
How do they hold up? The novelty factor of being able to wear nappies designed for kids is appealing but worried the capacity wouldn't be great and they'd leak

Really keen on a real world review of the ConvertUps.

Reactions: OfficialPastelPoppet and LittleScotty
LittleScotty said:
How do they hold up? The novelty factor of being able to wear nappies designed for kids is appealing but worried the capacity wouldn't be great and they'd leak
They actually hold up ok if you dribble little bits whenever the slightest urge comes. That way you can also tell if they are close to needing a change. I would not reccomend building up wee and flooding them though

Reactions: LittleScotty
I was always on the fence about getting a pack of premium protection or active fit size six.
But at £9 for a carry pack they where just way too expensive and I was never that keen on the packaging design.
And I don't think they ever had wetness indicators on the size 6, that might have sold me.

HappyNappin said:
I was always on the fence about getting a pack of premium protection or active fit size six.
But at £9 for a carry pack they where just way too expensive and I was never that keen on the packaging design.
And I don't think they ever had wetness indicators on the size 6, that might have sold me.
These arent the Premium Protection ones. Looks like they have been discontinued. I never got to try them either. But the old Active Fit are back, with the dark purple packaging. And they arent £9 a pack I dont think (I could be wrong)

Here in the States we have Pampers Cruisers. I wear them quite regularly, of course they are designed for a toddlers bladder not an adults, so when I do wet it is done slowly. I can usually wet twice if it is not too much, but after the second wetting a change is definitely a must. I wear for fun and games with my wife, part of the game is that I am not aloud to take off my diaper myself. She has to change me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: neophyte and OfficialPastelPoppet
Littlebabybecca said:
Here in the States we have Pampers Cruisers. I wear them quite regularly, of course they are designed for a toddlers bladder not an adults, so when I do wet it is done slowly. I can usually wet twice if it is not too much, but after the second wetting a change is definitely a must. I wear for fun and games with my wife, part of the game is that I am not aloud to take off my diaper myself. She has to change me.

View attachment 47774
Old cruisers/Active Fit! I remember my brother (born 2008) wearing these :) They were an awesome design

OfficialPastelPoppet said:
Old cruisers/Active Fit! I remember my brother (born 2008) wearing these :) They were an awesome design
You are probably correct about the year, I am down to my last package from a mega case my wife bought when she found out I could fit in them. She bought them about 10 years ago at BJ's.

Last edited:
Littlebabybecca said:
You are probably correct about the year, I am down to my last package from a mega case my wife bought when she found out I could fit in them. She bought them about 10 years ago at BJ's.
Wow :eek: They lasted you a long time! :)

Back