Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 5 guest views remaining

Did you ever wear diapers around the house while living with your parents?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MostlyDL1

"Normal is boring"
Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Is this something you guys did when you lived at your parents house, or did your parents know about your little secret? I sometimes walked around with a pull up under my clothes in my house while my parents were home and awake though it was more at night when it was a bit darker and easier to hide.
Would love a reply if you guys took the risk of waddeling around the house with a diaper on? :)

Last edited:
Reactions: PaciBabyGirl, Angelapinks, Kittyinpink and 5 others
yes i did

Reactions: Angelapinks, littledub1955 and ARBBB2
I wear diapers around my parents all the time. When I'm home I only wear my babygirl clothes which all the dresses are too short to cover my diaper and my pink rhumba panties.

Reactions: Softypink, Angelapinks, littledub1955 and 5 others
I live with my mom now (stupid chronic migraines and unable to work) ... so it’s either wear around her or don’t wear. But it’s only goodnights/ninjamas etc but I have realized you can’t tell even under my yoga pants as long as they are dry. She knows now for sure and is just turning a blind eye to it.

Reactions: Angelapinks, Lyokodl, GrumpyMonk and 3 others
Rarely, but only pull ups or cloth backed diapers. She's so nosy.
But I don't think she knows. I was really good at hiding diapers. She has a bad shoulder and can't reach up high so I'd hide things in high places.

Reactions: JaysonTheRegressor and ARBBB2
I wear them around my family, wet ones too but I don't go downstairs in my nighttime one anymore, i wear thinner ones now, but oddly enough the drynites which are supposed to be more descrete, crinkle so I won't wear drynites unless the TV is on or something or I'm wearing jeans!

Reactions: Angelapinks, HURCULESPEEVE47, Kane2000 and 1 other person
playtime said:
I wear diapers around my parents all the time. When I'm home I only wear my babygirl clothes which all the dresses are too short to cover my diaper and my pink rhumba panties

Bullshit

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: Goodnites11, Boyhood, Teddy and 10 others
I'm sure they know but they know much I use the toilet anyway, my dad kind of made a few "I know what you're wearing but I'll turn a blind eye to it since I'm sure you need them" and has made a few unrelated comments but towards my bladder frequency in general saying "i had a headache because I don't drink enough because I'll keep needing the toilet" when I mentioned one night I had a headache.

Reactions: ARBBB2
I did it two or three times. I was wearing Tena pants under normal jeans. They didn't and still don't know anything about me wearing diapers.

My dad said once during a time where I would sneak past him in the flat we lived at one time carrying a backpack with my wet diapers in for disposal, He mentioned "make sure you throw your pads out as we don't want something like what the cat would bring in this flat!" In a playful way or something like "make sure you take your rubbish out with you in your backpack" or something.

He's never mentioned incontience wear before but he makes jokes about incontience unfortunatly.

• Wow
Reactions: Angelapinks, JaysonTheRegressor, ARBBB2 and 1 other person
He must accept it because although he tried to make me stay dry growing up, he may of just accepted that I just can't hold it anyway, I mean now, gone are the days where I dried my peed in pants on the radiator hoping they would dry soon! He told me about my uncle who used to work as a driving instructor and how he had to pee in plastic bottles because he needed a wee all the time! Now I know where it's come from! Runs in the family!

• Wow
Reactions: Angelapinks, Paddy2020, JaysonTheRegressor and 2 others
I won't say anything because I don't want a repeat of what happened growing up but I have to say, he tried his best and it didn't work.

Reactions: Paddy2020, JaysonTheRegressor and MostlyDL1
I did this quite often and my parents have no clue about my little secret. But I was also very cautious each time.

I have, they didn’t know before they found my stash and asked me about it but after that I figured I could be more obvious about it, they mostly still don’t notice, once I was really blatant just to see what would happen and they just shrugged it off and said I’m a strange person sometimes (which they definitely already knew 🤣)

• Wow
Reactions: ARBBB2, MostlyDL1 and RedPandaDL
I live with my parents still (mom and stepdad) and I wear diapers around them all the time (mostly in the evening and morning, during the day I wear pads), although I don't know how much it really counts because I have IC from CP.

Reactions: Paddy2020, JaysonTheRegressor, ARBBB2 and 2 others
grew up in them so naturally

Reactions: luvmommy and ARBBB2
I did a few times when I was still living with my parents. I always tried to avoid it and didn't really like doing it (I wear for fun/recreation, not a medical need). I was usually too nervous to really enjoy wearing when I wore around them. I wore a Goodnite around my mom once or twice and she even commented once "it smells like pee in here" D: I nearly died and reallllly hoped I didn't blush or show any signs that I was the source. Fortunately we lived with a lot of pets and sometimes they'd pee inside so that's what she was (or thought she was xD) referring to. Other than that, all the other times I wore around them were uneventful fortunately!

• Haha
Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and JaysonTheRegressor
I live with my parents and I'm 24/7
People who know me better know that my mom and dad are ddlg 😆

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, GoodniteLover219, Safari and 1 other person
I'm on the other end of the spectrum. We had my elderly mother move in with us. So yes I wear in the house with my mom. She isn't very observant on things like that.
It was a minor concern at first, but I don't worry about it anymore.

well, of course...

I have always needed at night...during the daytime on/off...although i moved out on my own back in the 80's...that said i did have a couple times back with them...house burnt down...some major medical issues (couldnt walk for about a year)...that said my dad never mentioned it and i know my mom knows...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back