Tried to get put back in diapers?

ChristianDiaperLover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I might have posted something similar to this but I can’t remember. Anyway has there ever been a moment in your life where you tried to get put back in diapers? I tried multiple times when I was young. I tried wetting the bed to sometimes simply asking to wear diapers. All failed but was always worth the shot for me.

I have to admit that I wet the bed more often then usual so I could justified to my wife that i should be wearing diapers at night before I started wearing them everynight

• Angry
Reactions: Deleted member 9978, Kayleigh, MandyBear and 1 other person
chamberpot said:
I have to admit that I wet the bed more often then usual so I could justified to my wife that i should be wearing diapers at night before I started wearing them everynight
Did that work?

Seth17 said:
Did that work?
it did in fact of course i was wetting the bed a time or two a year anyway and bed was protected... diapers seemed like next logical step I just moved it along

Reactions: littledreamers333
chamberpot said:
it did in fact of course i was wetting the bed a time or two a year anyway and bed was protected... diapers seemed like next logical step I just moved it along
Does she have a problem with it

not really she would rather I wear diapers then wake up in a wet bed ..makes sense when you think about it

Reactions: JOCKMAN and checkingoutall
chamberpot said:
not really she would rather I wear diapers then wake up in a wet bed ..makes sense when you think about it
Your a very lucky guy

Somewhat similar to chamberpot; but, slightly different. We had purchased a winter home in SC and had just moved in. We had new furniture including new beds and bedding. We had ordered a mattress protector but it hadn't yet arrived. One night I woke up while wetting the bed. It was maybe the first time in 15 years that had happened. Fortunately I was able to stop the flow and finish in the bathroom. I hadn't peed in bed enough to damage anything. But, after we got out of bed in the morning I simply announced to my wife I would be wearing diapers to bed from then on as I didn't want to risk another bed wetting that might damage the new bedding and linens. She thought it was a good idea knowing incontinence was a possible result from my radical prostatectomy 10 years earlier. About two weeks later I faked a stress incontinence episode during the daytime such that it showed thru my pants. I told her maybe I should wear all the time. Not an issue for her so I have been wearing 24/7 ever since. Yes, part truth and part deception. But, I wear all the time now and am as happy as I can be in my diapers.

• Angry
Reactions: jellyjigger, checkingoutall, chamberpot and 2 others
chamberpot said:
Peesalot said:
Somewhat similar to chamberpot;
About two weeks later I faked a stress incontinence episode during the daytime such that it showed thru my pants. I told her maybe I should wear all the time. Not an issue for her so I have been wearing 24/7 ever since. Yes, part truth and part deception. But, I wear all the time now and am as happy as I can be in my diapers.

Congratulations to you both for successfully lying to and deceiving your wifes so that you could indulge in your fetish and/or kink more often. 🙄

<sarcasm>Your 2020 "Husbands of the year" recipients right here folks. </sarcasm>

• Haha
Reactions: Lilbabyboy2888, Jinks, OmiOMy and 9 others
When I was very young - maybe somewhere around 3 or 4 - I desperately wanted to go back into diapers and I managed to convince my grandma to buy me some. I don't believe I used any trickery, I think I just asked and she obliged since she was renowned for spoiling me. I really don't know, my memory of the event is hazy, I only remember getting them, being very happy putting them on again and using them...I think it only happened once, because I'm guessing my mom put a stop to it as soon as she found out.

Some people online have suggested that I feign incontinence as means of justifying wearing diapers around my friends and family, but I draw a hard line at that. I believe very strongly in honesty, and doing something like that is just deceptive, if not manipulative.

Reactions: Lilbabyboy2888, OmiOMy, DL4201 and 1 other person
MandyBear said:
Congratulations to you both for successfully lying to and deceiving your wifes so that you could indulge in your fetish and/or kink more often. 🙄

<sarcasm>Your 2020 "Husbands of the year" recipients right here folks. </sarcasm>
My response is simply to say you have no idea whatsoever the dynamics within my marriage and you might find your sarcasm misplaced if you did.

Reactions: flybaby, ABCurious, iampadded and 1 other person
Life is not black and white. Those among us have a deeply seated desire to wear diapers which usually includes an extreme desire for acceptance and it is only then that they might feel "whole". For some, this desire must be constantly suppressed, hidden and closeted so as to conform to societal norms and to prevent defamation of character due to lack of understanding by the general public. When one uses deception in order to be truthful to the "self" by wearing, I think I can say I understand where they are coming from only because I understand the feeling of being "whole" when wearing diapers.

No doubt being deceptive is dysfunctional by nature, however it is yet another side effect of the dysfunctional world we live in and everybody copes in different ways.

Outside of this forum, being incontinent is generally the only socially acceptable form by which the public will accept someone in diapers without the attachment of negative labels, including being a pedophile or otherwise criminal. No matter how much ABDL research is now available even in 2020 for consumption by the general public, there will always be untrained people that haven't read it and their first knee jerk reaction to the idea of wearing diapers for anything other than incontinence is judged as equivalent to being a pedophile. While this couldn't be further than the truth, this is the conclusion many wives have jumped to when their husbands attempt to explain a secret part of who they are.

If we swap "interest in wearing diapers" for being "secretly gay", would we judge the use of deception as harshly in instances allowing the person in question gaining the feeling of being "whole", even for short periods of time, when dealing with environments where being truthful could spell loss of employment, defamation of character, loss of spouse, being ostracized, etc.?

Last edited:
Reactions: flybaby, Lilbabyboy2888, DLScottsman and 4 others
I purposely wet the bed a few times around the age of 12/13 to get nappies.

Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover
I vaguely remember, probably being age five or six, asking mom if I could wear a diaper. She obliged, probably just thinking I was playing around, but I don't think she let me wear for any length of time. I guess my hunger to wear began very early, though it didn't mean to me then what it does today.

Reactions: blowydiaper
jellyjigger said:
If we swap "interest in wearing diapers" for being "secretly gay", would we judge the use of deception as harshly in instances allowing the person in question gaining the feeling of being "whole", even for short periods of time, when dealing with environments where being truthful could spell loss of employment, defamation of character, loss of spouse, being ostracized, etc.?
Wow. For like the umpteenth time.
Sexuality is something you are born with.
Kink/Fetishes are llearned behaviors.
No one is born liking diapers.

I wish people here would stop trying to compare the two.

Reactions: OmiOMy and SuperAbsorbentPolymer
MandyBear said:
I beg to differ on that one. I've always had a thing for diapers back to my earliest memory, and even before any of my own memories my parents tell me I was fascinated by things like crinkly plastic bags. And I'm not the only one on the forum who's like that.

Now if you mean to say it's a spectrum and kinks/fetishes are a little further down on the ladder, that makes sense. It's still a part of people's sexuality though, something that should be kept private, but also something that should be accepted by a spouse (they don't have to participate) and most definitely shouldn't be shamed by other people.

Reactions: Lilbabyboy2888 and CookieMonstah
I wet the bed waayyyyyy more than I should have. I purposely wet, drank more water at night that I should have, and didn’t pee before going to sleep certain nights. That continued for years

Reactions: chamberpot
irnub said:
I beg to differ on that one. I've always had a thing for diapers back to my earliest memory, and even before any of my own memories my parents tell me I was fascinated by things like crinkly plastic bags. And I'm not the only one on the forum who's like that.

Now if you mean to say it's a spectrum and kinks/fetishes are a little further down on the ladder, that makes sense. It's still a part of people's sexuality though, something that should be kept private, but also something that should be accepted by a spouse (they don't have to participate) and most definitely shouldn't be shamed by other people.
I also remember liking nappies since way back I can remember.

I’ve said this before, but I know I would have wet my bed on purpose in a heartbeat if I thought I might get put back into nappies for it.

MandyBear said:
Wow. For like the umpteenth time.
Sexuality is something you are born with.
Kink/Fetishes are llearned behaviors.

I wish people here would stop trying to compare the two.
Hi Mandy Bear
I completely agree diapers are not naturally attractive or to put it another way people are not born having a sexual attraction to diapers. So we both agree.
but the idea you can’t change what your attracted to adds a complication to the situation.
I feel I am“ turned on” by diapers ect. However I honestly think it’s not actually the diapers ect. That I am attracted to but what they mean. The idea of being small ,controlled, taken care of and loved unconditionally that is my attraction. And this is a natural part of us.
So how we able to find a way to be attracted to the feelings of being small ect. With out the items that identify that state.
I think it kinda compares to being transgender people are not born attracted to items that are considered male or female clothing or accessories but the items carry meaning that identifies the desired sex.
Back on thread
Please to all of you do not mislead people into believing you need diapers because of medical or incontinent reasons to get put back into diapers. It doesn’t work out well. Look for acceptance and honesty
Best

Back