Status
Not open for further replies.

nonoono

I was a mommy :(
Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
  2. Other
So since coming into the instagram community. As mommynavi... so many messages start with “Will you be my mommy?”. I’m trying to figure out why, people actually think this will work... I’m not saying I don’t appreciate the wanting.
It has though become kinda over whelming in a sense. I am a community mommy. Meaning I try to help and talk through littles problems.
I must though remind littles ( we are people)...
Please understand this approach does not work, and if it does 9 times out of 10.
They may be a fake mommy or daddy...
So please be respectful and please be kind.

Reactions: FudgedInLuvs, reliablealter, Lyokodl and 12 others
well, i think you are right, but they will still come and ask you this.

Think of it like entering a Club, some Guys will always try to hook u up no matter
how obvious you look like "no not interested/ I already have a Boyfriend"

Think of it as a compliment and keep on sending them "no's"
That sadly is all u can do.
Some ABDL's will read this today, and maybe tomorrow,
but then its gone into Forum Space and if no one searches for it,
they will not find it.

Also not all ABDL that have asked you are here in this Forum, so
its possible you still get those letters today.

Well, again, im on your side, but i think this will not change as long as you
have some kind of "Mommy" in your Name or Title.

I still wish u best luck

Last edited:
People get so lost in the social media world they forget how human interaction works... have some damn respect children haha honestly it’s just disrespectful and rude, make a connection, share an interest it’s not just about ABDL or littles needs it’s more than that, it’s a connection and a relationship

i find it sad that this still has to be addressed. especially because one day i would like to be a daddy for a little, and i would hope that this question wouldnt be launched around while i try to make connections.

Reactions: Blathers
PampersboyLondon said:
People get so lost in the social media world they forget how human interaction works... have some damn respect children haha honestly it’s just disrespectful and rude, make a connection, share an interest it’s not just about ABDL or littles needs it’s more than that, it’s a connection and a relationship
Im glad that im too old for this Sh** xD

• Haha
Reactions: mommysgirlthing
All i get are fakes on there

What I wonder: In a Mommy-Little relationship, what's the bonus for the Mommy in such a relationship? I know why a little wants a Mommy, but why does a Mommy want a little?

Reactions: Teddy, LatinLex and tbjay
I totally get this, ive actually had the opposite happen at random and whenever people immediately go there without anything prior to that, it just makes me want to block them and move on

I wish people would have some common sense and not do that sort of thing

Reactions: Lyokodl
frankenmup said:
What I wonder: In a Mommy-Little relationship, what's the bonus for the Mommy in such a relationship? I know why a little wants a Mommy, but why does a Mommy want a little?

There are mommies that maybe can't have children but like the concept, maybe of a little they can replace that desire for while also knowing that person can provide adult things. Doesn't matter what it is, maybe sex, money, ability to wipe their own ass, typical things that would be expected in a typical relationship. Or maybe they don't mind any of that all and just want that nurturing relationship without strings.

There does exist those people. Rare breeds, more than shiny Pokemon.

They exist, but are rare cause too many of us are desperately seeking them, making them uncomfortable, and not being decent or honest. Asking too much without being willing to give into their needs. Gotta strike a balance. Desires are overwhelming on all sides. Best we can hope for is mutual agreement, which takes sacrifices for both parties. Can't expect everything if you can't budge for anything

Reactions: Hottogurugan, littlemoosey, LatinLex and 1 other person
Any relationship takes trust. People who seek out or handle a 'parent/baby' relationship without that in mind are not only self-deluded but might as well be in a hooker/john situation, where there is little-to-no trust...only a tit-for-tat business deal. That's no good for anyone but there's plenty of that desperation floating around in ABDL-Land. It sure was there 20 years ago and nothing has changed.

But to be fair, I've seen desperation on both sides: 'parent' and 'baby' (please bear in mind, I am not making any implications here). It's something that will always be there and the wise and/or prudent among us steer well clear of that; we either learn and live...or live and learn. Either way, all we can do is move on, hopefully better for it all.

tbjay said:
Gotta strike a balance.

Exactly. Whatever you bring in for your partner depends on what your partner needs. If you look for a Mommy, you need to find out what the other person needs, and this applies to a normal relationship similarly. Just that there are a lot, lot more Littles than Mommies. And that Littles ask for a lot more than usual.

Directly asking "will you be my Mommy" without any previous and in-depth communication shows that one is only thinking about oneself. That's not very attractive.

Well, it's probably desparate.

Reactions: tbjay and littlemoosey
Unfortunately - there are a lot of rude people out there! :mad:
Add too that, the fact that online it's easy to be more rude than normal due to it being easy to not even think of the fact that you are talking to a human.

Reactions: Teddy
NaviWings said:
So since coming into the instagram community. As mommynavi... so many messages start with “Will you be my mommy?”. I’m trying to figure out why, people actually think this will work... I’m not saying I don’t appreciate the wanting.
It has though become kinda over whelming in a sense. I am a community mommy. Meaning I try to help and talk through littles problems.
I must though remind littles ( we are people)...
Please understand this approach does not work, and if it does 9 times out of 10.
They may be a fake mommy or daddy...
So please be respectful and please be kind.
It's gonna happen I'm afraid and it's why many women stay off places like this or Instagram. It's predominantly male, all this. So when they see a female they're so shocked. Plus many will not have had a girlfriend because of this.

Reactions: DprEffect
I prefere something more classic and close. Let's go drink some beers somewhere and later we'll see if something else. Hunting through the internet isn't fun, especially when you're searching for someone from the club, for reasons mentioned before by others. One my friend said "There are some guys who are able get married with a crocodile if he's able to give him bottles and change messy diapers." And she's from the club too.

Life doesn't turn only around diapers.

Last edited:
Reactions: Teddy
I wouldn't even go that far. You need to get to know the person and get a feel

Reactions: Lyokodl

Sorry big Red shiny button.

So it needed to be done.

frankenmup said:
frankenmup said:

A couple of years ago, I asked my wife/mommy, (momma2moosey) " If I could just give this up, make it all go away, would she want me to?" She thought about it for a moment and then said, "NO, that if I gave it up she would loose a side of me that she never knew I had... she calls it, "my soft underbelly". So we have 2 great relationships, husband and wife and mommy/little. They are totally separate with all of the fringes attached.

So the sentiment that I have read throughout the above rings true. I as well think that there has to be more in common than, "will you be my mommy". Without that connection on an another level it becomes at best a business transaction, pay to play. And at worst a selfish self centered exercise by the little requiring care but giving nothing in return but possibly heartache.

Reactions: DprEffect and DylanLewis
It took 6+ months of getting to know each other, playing together, and a month of deep reflection before I asked the most amazing woman I've ever met to be my mommy. We slowly explored my ab side over those 6 months. We chatted on a near daily basis.

A title as important as mommy/daddy and baby boy/baby girl must be earned on both sides.

Reactions: LittlePrince, lilstevie56, littlemoosey and 1 other person
Jp82pikapi said:
It took 6+ months of getting to know each other, playing together, and a month of deep reflection before I asked the most amazing woman I've ever met to be my mommy. We slowly explored my ab side over those 6 months. We chatted on a near daily basis.

A title as important as mommy/daddy and baby boy/baby girl must be earned on both sides.
Agree

The really bad thing is that the bad apples can make things harder for those that actually are being reasonable

Whenever someone has a bad experience with somebody that is desperate and says "be my CG" or "be my Baby" its likely to make that person just back away because its annoying and its just not a good look to be "that person"

Both sides should be looking to make an authentic connection as people, and hopefully treat it like you are starting out as friends and take it further when both sides feel comfortable doing so

Reactions: nwm and littlemoosey
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back