Not open for further replies.

mistysummers

Transage little sissy who want to marry Fluttershy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
  2. Little
  3. Other
Ok boys who has done it? Who has worn girls clothes to school?
First time i did it i wore my little sister's barbie panties and one of my older sister's old training bras that matched the panties.
2nd time i wore girls clothes to school i was super daring and wore my older sisters old school dress. Now this was 1st year of high school so i was 13 years old, the uniform dress was the uniform from our primary school, which were gingham dresses that button up the front and came in colours such as red, navy and green.
The colour of the dress was red but looked pink.
Now i was able to wear it and not get caught was i wore it under my uniform, tucked the dress into my pants and wore a sweater over the top of the dress. Yes i also wore the barbie panties and training bras too.
It was really fun knowning i was wearing a little primary school girl uniform to school and that if i got caught would make me a laughing stock.
I kinda wanted to be seen as i spent lunch and recess in the toilets, mosty in a stall with nothing but the uniform on. I did try to dare myself to leave the toilets and make my way to a different toilets on the other side of the school but chickened out, got as far as opening the door. Lol

So anyone has a story of when they "crossdressed" at school

Reactions: Nappyboybob, LatinLex, Phoebe and 3 others
The better term would be "underdressing".

Reactions: sbmccue and mistysummers
Before I came out and was still presenting as a boy, I would wear light bras underneath my shirts, stockings, and sometimes women's underwear to school, all hidden underneath normal clothes. I also did light makeup and occassionally wore flowery bows in my long hair, which did make some boys in my classes a little off-put.
Nobody noticed for the most part until my friend "scooped" my chest and felt the bra underneath, but thankfully he was chill about it.

Reactions: Babyfur, Seasonedcitizen and BobbiSueEllen
I decided to make a me-sized schoolgirl uniform: making my own blue-plaid skirt, will buy the rest already-made. 💕 🤭 💕

Oh, and not the sl***y version, just sayin'... 🤭

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, Lyokodl and Furrytum
I've worn Panties under my boxers at school hundreds of times, but that's as far as I've gone. ;)

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and BobbiSueEllen
It's been a yearly event in the UK for a while now! In schools than permit pupils to wear either a skirt or trousers, boys occasionally protest in the hot weather by wearing skirts to school.

Other schools are fairly tolerant about transgender issues. Cross-dressing is quite rare, but at least it doesn't seem much of an issue. (But wearing shorts?! Unthinkable! Haha!)

tiny said:
It's been a yearly event in the UK for a while now! In schools than permit pupils to wear either a skirt or trousers, boys occasionally protest in the hot weather by wearing skirts to school.

Other schools are fairly tolerant about transgender issues. Cross-dressing is quite rare, but at least it doesn't seem much of an issue. (But wearing shorts?! Unthinkable! Haha!)

Seems i went to school during the wrong decade, lol, well at least nothing is stopping me from wearing them now

Reactions: mommysgirlthing and BobbiSueEllen
One may get away with wearing girls clothing to school in the UK
- BUT -
try that in the USA and Child Protective Services will have a field day getting involved.
Maybe for Mardi Gras Halloween parties certainly a pass given -
but fellow classmates are not going to be at ease about this and be source of ridicule !

• Sad
Reactions: BabySkye75 and tiny
babylock1 said:
One may get away with wearing girls clothing to school in the UK
- BUT -
try that in the USA and Child Protective Services will have a field day getting involved.
Not necessarily. One breathing of it here and the ACLU would've been all over it.

I wore one of my nieces girls easy-ups under my tighty whities during high school once
I never was brave enough to wear my mom or sisters panties to school I would wear them occasionally when alone at home and that was it lol

Once in college I bought a box of tampons and wore a tampon to school and had 2 spares in my pocket
I changed my tampon halfway through the day and wasn’t discreet when throwing it in the trash, kind of trying to get caught lol
I tried to not muffle the sound of opening it,put the wrapper on the floor while I was in the stall so that if anyone would have looked under the stall door they would have seen the tampax wrapper

Reactions: Lyokodl and Phoebe
I was never brave enough to wear anything to school, even though I really wanted to. I did it all at home alone.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, Lyokodl and 49beachdipe
One time I dressed like a girl for Halloween and then I got got out of them and took the make-up off that a teacher helped with.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Only now in later life do I wear panties out under my masculine clothes. But they are not as feminine as I would like as my wife has major issues with me indulging in feminine things.

• Sad
Reactions: mommysgirlthing
Just I wore panties because back then when I was in elementary school. My mom couldn't find boys underwear in my size. Then my mom came to home with two packages of girls panties. One package for my older sister and the other ones for me.

• Love
Reactions: Phoebe, Rosabella and Lyokodl
What is the BIG deal wearing panties ?

Boys and men wear panties but they are not called panties - simply underwear - under gear - or ah er underoos !
The difference in most panties is the fly feature for boys and men to have the ease of urination while standing.
This doesn't preclude simply pulling the leg elastic away and dropping the penis out - side ejecting.
With this noted take the panty and boys and men can do the same.

Now the piece de la resistance is that panties can have those frills and rows of bum detailing - lace at the waist
and leg holes and maybe a sheer panel here and there to show skin under those darling undies.
Then of course the color could be more feminine and the pattern print something other than plain jane whities !

Unmentionables another description for panties underwear under gear and kiddie underoos - really unmentionables ?
More so because other than a topic for discussion in forums such as this unmentionables are unseen or rarely seen
commented on or openly discussed.

Obsessed with that - getting off on wearing clothing items of the other side of the aisle - nothing wrong with fancy panties !
It is just that the other side of aisle stuff is so colorful and sexy and opens avenues of embracing emotion - whatever turns one on !
Go to college and get a different side of this with a fraternal/sorority panty raid - something for everyone.
A rite of passage to shop Fredericks of Holloywood - venture into the sanctuary of Victoria's Secret or perhaps a special
purchase on eBay.

All this - but get caught wearing panties - oh lordy lordy - you have some tall -spalining to explain to the amusement of
those who have passed the panty test previously !

Sorry for this interruption - now back to the topic "wearing (intimate) girls clothing to school" oh so much fun !

ENJOY it the fullest !
I know I do ! xxxxx !

Reactions: Phoebe
When I was young I got my cousin to loan me some her undies. I wore flower print briefs and a white vest as underwear to school several times.

• Love
Reactions: Phoebe and Lyokodl
Diaperfreak said:
I wore one of my nieces girls easy-ups under my tighty whities during high school once

That padding must have felt soooo good.

Last edited:
LonelyFOX said:
Just I wore panties because back then when I was in elementary school. My mom couldn't find boys underwear in my size. Then my mom came to home with two packages of girls panties. One package for my older sister and the other ones for me.
Can you get girls panties in adult sizes? There are sissy panties, but I'd like to have some cotton panties (preferably with prints) as well.

Oddly enough, last week I was reading up the biography on someone whose big family was so poor in his youth, he wore dresses to school. That someone was Charles Bronson. 😲

Phoebe said:
Can you get girls panties in adult sizes? There are sissy panties, but I'd like to have some cotton panties (preferably with prints) as well.
The only difference here is the sizing -

It may be of help to read about your definition of GIRLS panty sizing - - - - -

Girls using the term for young girls and Misses for someone not of young girl age and then the mature Women.
Some clothing is sized for a specific age bracket but can be worn by most anyone that it can fit.
Colors Prints Etc. - go shopping or browsing a website and pick out what your reality or fantasy is all about.
Having a good idea about sizing/charts of course is required for a successful fit.

To answer the question - can you get girls panties in adult sizes - well Yes No Maybe - what do you determine is adult and
by what standards. Obviously shopping on eBay or looking over the Etsy and custom made stuff offers multiple choices.
You could go to a Wal*Mart or other department store to get something commercial and that up front personal feel of
the fabric materials design and fit.
Simple design - basic low pricing - add more frills ruffles lace exotic fabrics and the price escalates -
What fits you best for price and feel.

Quick answer I have found Hanes to perhaps be the answer you are looking for - fabric (cotton) with basic colors (prints) and price !
Victoria's Secret may have what you are looking for but pricy and mostly in other fancy non-cotton fabrics - more of the
advanced fitting seamless stretch fabrics.
Some department stores may have their own brand name.

EBay would have tons of stuff - mostly from China and southeast Asia (watch the sizing) - durability and longevity suspect !

If you are just starting to out to join the Panty Parade - consider buying something cheap for sizing/fit and wear factor -
don't buy the $$$ Victoria's Secret and be disappointed about making a bad choice selection !

So what is the big difference between (buying) wearing girls clothing to school & panties - well panties are the foundation
and the measurement factors (clothing description) apply to the outer wear as well !

Reactions: Phoebe
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back