What do you have collections of (Non ABDL wise)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coins the oldest one I have is a 1886 wheat penny and the most interesting one is a 1915 Austro-Hungarian 10 Heller coin that was most likely some poor Austrian soldiers weekly pay while he was fighting in World War 1

Reactions: NoodleDragon, Lonelydl and RedPandaDL
I've got movies, books, plush dolls, and Nintendo DS games.

Reactions: Lyokodl
I have lots of collections that I started collecting because they were things that nobody else wants like old lawnmowers and other small engine powered equipment, old all metal electric fans and old glass lamps and light fixtures. I also have a startling amount of vintage Christmas decorations and the old c7 and c9 Christmas lights that I decorate my house with every year. I have also moved on to things that can actually be valuable like matchbox cars, board games and record players/ stereo consoles. Also much to the chagrin of my dear wife I collect early diesel ford trucks of all sizes!

Historical artifacts. My closet is starting to look like the warehouse at the end of the first Indiana Jones movie. I have all sorts of stuff, including:
-A piece of the Berlin Wall
-North Korean stamps
-Soviet civil defense posters from a decommissioned Ukrainian missile silo
-Sand from Omaha Beach
-A piece of a V2 rocket
-Original newspaper articles from when Nixon resigned
-A piece of a Soviet fighter jet

I have more, but those are the ones that I know off the top of my head.

Reactions: Lonelydl
Books, lots and lots of books. I read to much.

• Love
Reactions: Lyokodl
fidgets and sensory stuff [i listed the second part as something different because not all of what i collect in that category would count as a fidget. i also have a pacifier and teethers in there that aren`t abdl related. a broken scrunchie and some weird maderials i`ve collected from craft stores or salvaged electronics ect. some old hard drives had weird rubbery memory foam like pads about an inch thick. there`s more stuff than i can list though, i literally have a box full of things

i also like collecting stuffed animals and brio stuff, non abdl reasons.... and there`s a ton of other collections.... i don`t hoard, but i like to collect things and end up finding a use for just about everything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back