What do you have collections of (Non ABDL wise)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mostly Blu-ray movies, vintage computers, and video games.

Reactions: Lyokodl and BobbiSueEllen
Hard hats from different time era's, seems pretty silly but I plan on make a shelf that boarders all around the room near the ceiling on a slight angle to "show off my head protection" also getting into the old style metal tractor seats circa 30's & 40's, old milk cans from local dairy farms circa 30's, 40's, 50's and 60's that of stuff, plus older fire dept hand tools

Reactions: RedPandaDL and BobbiSueEllen
I collect vintage portable toilets. I hear there's good money in them things... :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Lyokodl and DiaperedDiscreetly
I also have more books and clothes than I care to admit (especially cute Panties) 🤫

• Wow
Reactions: RedPandaDL
I collect children's books, but that's kind abdl so... books in general? I've got a nice library going...
I collect Disney Vans but that's also abdl...

This is hard...

Oh! I bought this cool Soviet era stopwatch the other day!

( I think it's really cool but I don't collect em or anything 😅 )

s-l1600.jpg

Reactions: Lyokodl and ManeWulf
That is a really cool looking photo! The depth of field especially looks very professional.

Reactions: LittlePrince
Thanks!

Funny you mention that. One of my most recent purchases was a Soviet made iranian banner from the 80s

Reactions: LittlePrince and Lyokodl
Lonelydl said:
Funny you mention that. One of my most recent purchases was a Soviet made iranian banner from the 80s

Nice, what does it look like?
Got a picture?

I collect - who would have thought - Eeveelutions... i have a few of them and every time i see one... well, i buy it. And i hope to get the sleeping Eeveelutions from the Pokecenter in Japan... EVERY EEVEE! All mine ^^ If you know a good store to buy Eevees... let me know ^^

Reactions: Lyokodl
Sleich animal figures and guns...what a combo!

Reactions: Lonelydl
NoodleDragon said:
What kind of guns?

BobbiSueEllen said:
I collect vintage portable toilets. I hear there's good money in them things... :LOL:
- No ...people have spent a penny in them but that's ...you know!!!!!!!!!

NoodleDragon said:
- Do you mean Steich ...or is a Mandela Effect thing?!!!!!!!!!

I have an un-naturally large DVD collection, I don't know how long a DVD lasts if it remains undamaged (such a science-ey question!!) but I possibly foolishly have recently had some DVD shelves put up covering one of my walls when their decline/obsoletion process may be starting. The issue there is when do you replace them? Vinyl AND cassettes came back but the original playing tech' wasn't exactly ready and waiting.
Beyond that: (They're not all in one place but) National Rail tickets (was still being added to up until lockdown started), Lego (hasn't been added to or played with for six years and counting!!), Brio (ditto but had a good session with last year), and I may have quite a collection of di-cast Thomas models (not mint) some where ...evidently I need to go into the loft again!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Lyokodl
GO3SBOTHWAY5 said:
- Do you mean Steich ...or is a Mandela Effect thing?!!!!!!!!!
I think it is a mandala thing. I always thought it was schleich. (Spelled it wrong in my initial comment.)

Die cast metal classic cars, hot wheels classic cars, matchbox classic cars, micro machines from the 80s, old zippo lighters and sneakers like skechers and Reebok freestyle hi.

NoodleDragon said:
I think it is a mandala thing. I always thought it was schleich. (Spelled it wrong in my initial comment.)
Steiff Bears! You can really squeeze them!!!

Hand tools (that’s the expensive one 😂😭) hotwheels and vintage vw’s

Video games are my hobby. I do some writing and streaming around them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back