I don’t know so imma ask some questions anyways

rootthelucario

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
Would i get a girlfriend if she knew that i had this so called fetish? Would it effect me in anyway at all? Would i get laughed at if people found out i have this lifestyle? I need to know because i’m not very good at keeping secrets. I don’t know if i‘m ready to go back in diapers yet.

Why do you keep opening new threads? just add it to the list of questions you've already asked. or look through some of the forums and threads that have already dealt with this question.

Reactions: LilxFawn and sbmccue
The short answer: it all depends on the other person in those situations and how tactful you are. People have had those situations go well and they've had them go downright terrible. So there is no set answer and that makes things dificult.

The best thing to do is get them to know the rest of you first, when they know you as a whole then you can introduce your ABDL Side and see if they still want to stick around.

Better to break things off that aren't gonna work out than try to force it to work and inevitably it turn to ruin much later on; which is what a lot of people in relationships in general tend to do (not specifically ABDLs) and why Divorces can end up happening because people will try to force a relationship to work when it was Probably never going to work

Reactions: Lyokodl
Plenty of ABDL people are in healthy, lasting relationships. The problem is when the ABDL hides their feelings/wearing from their partner and/or their partner hides their resentment for the diapers. Lack of communication is key in any relationship. Honesty is always the best policy. There are plenty of people who will willingly date someone that’s ABDL from the get-go.

Back