Morning Routine

Allegro

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
How do you go about your morning routine in diapers? Do you wear your diapers to the bathtub/shower, or do you take them off in your bedroom? I tend to take them off in my bedroom before I head to the bath.

Reactions: checkingoutall
I just get up and change my diaper, then get dressed and go about my day.

When I wear diapers to bed, my morning routine is normal - get up, shave, brush my teeth and do a little work on the computer. Then it's time for a shower (I don't do baths).

If I am wearing a cloth diaper with plastic pants, I take these off in the shower as I will rinse the diaper and pants out in the shower. If I am wearing a disposable, I take it off near the shower but not in the shower and then take my shower.

I always wait until I get in the shower before I take my diaper off because it frequently has a load of poop in it when I wake up.

I bring a fresh diaper into the bathroom for later and take off the old one before I shower.

I always wait until I am in the shower room to take my nappy off.

Mon - Fri I wake up first and pretty early, first thing I do is put my hand to my crotch to inspect the damage from during the night (I sometimes wet during the night) I do my normal trudge to the coffee pot, usually wetting some more by the time I get to the kitchen and grab a mug. Typically I drink coffee and quietly watch tv, feed the cat, through some wood in the woodstove, about 30 min later I will usually mess and then take a shower and get ready for work.
On the weekends I try to sleep in a little longer, this routine is different because I'll wake up and grab a cup of coffee, usually my gf will check me, if I'm really wet she'll change me right away and keep me in my pj's, if im semi wet then I'll play around and get check hourly until its change time, from there we go about our day on whats been planned.. usually diapered for the whole weekend.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: chamberpot, AComputerGuy, checkingoutall and 2 others
pampers4U said:
Mon - Fri I wake up first and pretty early, first thing I do is put my hand to my crotch to inspect the damage from during the night (I sometimes wet during the night) I do my normal trudge to the coffee pot, usually wetting some more by the time I get to the kitchen and grab a mug. Typically I drink coffee and quietly watch tv, feed the cat, through some wood in the woodstove, about 30 min later I will usually mess and then take a shower and get ready for work.
On the weekends I try to sleep in a little longer, this routine is different because I'll wake up and grab a cup of coffee, usually my gf will check me, if I'm really wet she'll change me right away and keep me in my pj's, if im semi wet then I'll play around and get check hourly until its change time, from there we go about our day on whats been planned.. usually diapered for the whole weekend.

Sounds like you have a very good girlfriend :)

Reactions: chamberpot and AComputerGuy
Weekdays I get up take off my overnight diaper in the bathroom and jump in the shower , get dressed for the workday with my daytime protection ,,,

Routine! I have adjusted to wearing diapers for a long time. I get up in the morning check to see if I wet the bed, ugg then I have to change my sheets. Then put on clothes over my wet diaper, and take the dogs out, then come in and feed the cats. Then I make the coffee. I usually wet again. Then I change my diaper and watch TV (this is where I am in my routine now). I plan my day, If I have to go out, I make sure I change my diaper before I go out. I will probably have to change 2 to 3 times during the day. Before bed I put on my night diaper bring in the dogs and go to bed.

Reactions: Jr2012 and frenchcan
I’m just getting started on a routine, but so far it’s the following:

1. Wake up, inspect the damage and check for leaks.

2. Put on a t-shirt and a sweatshirt (preferably no pants) and make my coffee.

3. Use the toilet for my other business (I do not mess) and then use the second chance tapes on my diapers to put them on again if there’s enough capacity.

4. Put workout clothes on and hit my home gym.

5. Remove nighttime diaper and take a shower.

Reactions: Deleted member 56088
If I am not working I wake up in my wet night diaper, put on my lounge pants and just go about my morning routine having my coffee, letting the dog out, browsing the net like now. I don't change until I am about to leak because I get the most out of my diapers.

Reactions: Deleted member 56088 and chamberpot
Pikachu said:
Sounds like you have a very good girlfriend :)
Lol I think she just tolerates it so she can indulge and by onesies and pjs for me.. she’s always making my try something on that’s new

I get up at 5:30, stay in my overnight diaper, and go through a morning workout and walk my dogs. At about 7 I eat then take my diaper off to shower and hit my hot tub. I then lay on my bed with my fan on high to thuroughly dry out my skin (I use a baby diaper to catch any leaks). After that I rediaper and get dressed so I can leave for work at 7:30.

On a typical morning, I take off my night nappy and have a shower as soon as I get up. I put a nappy on although I don't always get fully dressed at this time, the nappy and a t-shirt will usually be enough unless it's cold. I will have breakfast and log into various things for an update, sort laundry, unload dishwasher etc during which time I usually make a mess in the nappy. I'll carry on with odds and ends until I've finished the mess, then clean up and give my nappy area a quick shower, then put on the second nappy of the day and get dressed properly.

If something urgent comes up and I have to get up and out early, I will have a quick shower and eat on the go, which might or might not result in a messy nappy and a change away from home. Often if I am under pressure I won't mess until later, e.g when I have a coffee break, I'll need to step outside or head towards the restroom using the nappy on the way.

If I am off I wake up and usually make sure I am not about to leak, then get to the kitchen and have a piece of toast and cup of coffee. I will stay in my night diaper an hour or so then when its time for #2 I will take off my diaper, do my business then get in the shower. After the shower dry off and get diapered for the day. If I am working, I usually do the same but take the diaper off and shower then get undies on.. Unless I am feeling the need/want to be diapered at work..

Normally my morning begins at 7 a.m. I wake up, take off my wet overnight diaper, do some morning routine (like work out, morning shower) then check social media while making breakfast. I like to have toasts with eggs and cheese and a cup of french press coffee to start the day. For now, I'm obsessed with Koffee Kult beans, it has a perfect match of taste and flavor.

Normally I get up at 6, take off and dispose of my diaper from the night before, shower, get dressed, have breakfast, pack lunch, then head out the door to work by 6:50. If I’m in the mood, I’ll occasionally wear a pair of Rearz trainers or similar to work under my slacks.

my morning routine i get up change my diaper if i have too get dressed and go get breaky

Weekends, I wake up around 7h and keep my diaper until ~10.. after bath/shower and I put on a fresh diaper for the day...

The weekday, I wake up at 5am.. do all my thing in my night diaper and generally, wet my diaper a second time in that hour, and I remove it around 6 take a quick shower and go to work in underwear like a big boy.. lol

Back