What’s your story?

DiapeyE

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I’m interested in hearing people’s stories. Was there a defining moment in your life that started you down the path of loving diapers?

Here’s mine.
When I was 6 or 7 years old, my younger brother was still in diapers. My cousin and I were sleeping in his room one night and we dared each other to put on one of the diapers and wet it. My cousin chickened out but I had no problem with it. Just as I was finishing the job, my mom walked in on us and was furious. She was upset that we would waste them out of fun. I remember the shame I felt but I liked the sensation too.

Fast forward about 3 years. I was at a family friend’s house in the woods. It was just my immediate family staying there and it was a huge house. I was wandering around by myself and stumbled on a pack of size 6 pampers in their playroom. For reasons I can’t explain, I got really excited. I checked to make sure no one was around, took my clothes off and diapered myself right that instant. I suddenly had the urge to wet myself and to this day, whenever I wet my diapers, I think back on that time in my life when I was sneaking around in diapers, wetting them and hiding the evidence. I kept going back in the playroom every time I felt the urge to pee instead of using the toilet. I probably went through 5-6 diapers that day and I was great at covering my trail. Wearing and wetting for me is exhilarating. And the thrill of keeping it private and unnoticed is part of the fun for me. I trace it back to these pivotal moments of my life.

I suppressed my love for diapers for most of my teenage years but it never went away. I would binge & purge but had a hard time with acceptance of my preferences. Now I’m married and am honest with my partner about what it is I want in my life and life is good although complicated at times. It requires balance but allows me to indulge in my free time without judgement or pressure so I get my fix when I need it.

I hope that someone finds this somewhat interesting or helpful. And perhaps it even sounds familiar. Stay dry or don’t... haha!

Reactions: sinceiwassmall, DiaperedBedwetter1998, diaperfooties and 2 others
I to was a pampers connoisseur of sorts. I was 10 when I had to go to my neighbors and watch there sleeping toddler as I did homework at there kitchen table, I went to use the bathroom and saw a basket full of diapers on top of the toilet, I took advantage of being alone in there house and tried one on, was hooked from there. Spent the next five years riding my bike to the local food store and buying pampers and luvs, sadly I had a growth spurt at age 15 and literally in a few weeks went from perfectly fitting size 6 diapers to nothing, but 5 years was a good run. I kind of wish that I was 10 today with all the new stretchy sides on pampers now, I would love to romp around in a cruiser or a baby dry overnight.
The next big diaper level I hit was when I bought my house, I was living alone with a small 3 bedroom place, decided that diapers were for me and started case ordering when ever I had the money, leads me to today were I have 2 closets filled top to bottom of premium (mainly ab) diapers. My girlfriend indulges me and is totally accepting of my weird quark, she actually wants to take the 3rd bedroom and get baby furniture to free up closest space for her lol, being into this is like having a 3rd person living in the house, her, regular me and then baby me.

Reactions: DiapeyE
I was around 4 or 5 when I put on a diaper again after being potty trained. Throughout my life from there on I would sneak diapers and wear them (mostly Goodnites until I outgrew them). It was a sexual relationship with diapers when I was in my teen years. It was quite a turn on when I'd put one on. As I got older, it was less of a sexual urge and more of a comfort thing. I was ashamed for years about my "kink" and would suppress the diapered side, only to then purge the desire and indulge in them for weeks at a time. I am now 38 and just recently told my girlfriend of my diaper wearing desire. She is the first and only person I have told about it. She is accepting of it, though still has difficulty wrapping her head around it. Despite that, she has, at times, gotten intimate with me while I'm wearing. I've even got her to wear from time to time while we get intimate -- super hot! I'm not into the age play or and baby stuff, just plain old adult diaper wearing. I've never felt more confident in myself at this point in my life. Being able to express this mysterious side of me is very empowering and I have far less shame when it come to expressing my diaper kink. I encourage others to find someone you trust and tell them of your "kink".

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, Pika123, pokemonjesuzzz111111 and 2 others
I was 5 and in kindergarten. I did t get a chance to wear but around this time it was ingrained in my brain from my mom that diapers are for babies. Anyway I discovered that this kid in my class who had the same name as me and was disabled was not potty trained and he was 6. I was furious and so jealous because he could wear them and I couldn’t (I know how it sounds now that I’m thinking back). For literally 2 years I begged my mom to buy me diapers and she said no of course. Around 7-9 I would just steal baby diapers from my little cousins who wore them and this was my first experience in diapers and it felt amazing! When I was around 10 I found packs of adult diapers that were for my grandpa when he had cancer just lying in the basement so I stole all of them and used them freely. I wore to school a few times without getting caught. Such a thrill! After this I suppressed my feelings due to guilt and shame. Until I turned 18 and I was really stressed out with high school ending, not seeing my friends anymore, moving away from family, and poor eating/ sleeping habits I actually began having accidents in my pants. It was IBS and the changes triggered my bowels into a running faucet. I was forced into diapers just to no soil my clothing. Later on my severe IBS caused me to have mild OAB issues also causing constant dribbling of urine and occasional bedwetting. It got better but I’ve been diapered for about 7 years now and I love it wouldn’t change a thing

For me the point that I started feeling attracted to diapers (as I remember it) started at around the age of 12

Around that time I had a baby niece and once I got intrigued I kept going back to Diapers and as she got older I got access to bigger Diapers and I didn't really get much bigger in size until years later when we moved to a different state

Then for a while I kind of put Diapers on the back burner; I would still get diapers from time to time and use them

But I got busted many times

When I was almost done with High School I had Terrible mental health issues, and eventually accepting diapers as something I need (to manage stress and anxiety, which leads me to being a happier person) and I still enjoy diapers for stress relief quite a bit, especially on weekends

I've always had a thing for diapers. The earliest I can remember, I was 5 or 6 and I would rush home from the neighborhood pool to put on my sister's diapers before my parents caught up and made me put my pants on. As a kid, whenever we would visit relatives with babies I would always manage to steal a few diapers before we left. As I got older and I got bigger and couldn't fit in them anymore, I would take some of my sister's panties and put them on over the diapers. I wasn't wetting them, because it wasn't super often I would be able to score more diapers. I really enjoyed wearing them and I wanted them to last as long as possible. My family knew I was hiding diapers. Every once in a while someone would come across the couple I had stashed in my room and silently throw them out. When I was in high school it started becoming a sexual thing as well. In high school and early college I tried a couple times to quit my diaper loving habits, because I thought it was too weird and that I'd never be able to find a partner who would want to be with someone who enjoyed wearing diapers.

Once I graduated college and moved out with some friends though, I started slowly building up a supply of baby diapers. I knew that adult diapers existed, but the few I had tried (probably just cheap grocery store brands) I wasn't a fan of. I could still squeeze into size 6 or size 7 diapers using some extra fasteners and those felt way better, so I never explored adult diapers for a while. Until a couple years ago when I found out about Bambino and ABU and that was that.

So now I have a few cloth diapers, and a small closet stacked with disposables. I like to sleep in them, and I'm usually wearing them throughout the weekends. It's comfortable and one of my ways of relaxing and just helps me de-stress.

I had always had the thought what would it be like to wear diapers as a kid. I remember one day I was laying in bed and thought about wearing diapers and thought to myself I will never get to try that. I was so disappointed I could never wear a diaper.

Fast forward a few years I am around 12 years old. My oldest brother wears briefs and no one else in out family does so of course I am intrigued by them and I would take a pair every once and a while. One night I was sneaking around in his room while he was gone and for some reason I was drawn to this suitcase in his closet. I noticed it was unzipped so I reached my hand in and felt a plastic bag with something firm and soft inside of it. I pull out the bag and it is a bag of goodnites I feeling like electrical shock went through me. Was one of the most amazing times in my life.

I took one out and went into the bathroom put it on and started to try to pee in it. I remember it was so hard that first time to pee it was like my body was fighting me the whole way. After some time I was able to pee and I went to bed with a wet goodnite on. From that day on my life was changed I knew I loved diapers.

Last edited:
Pretty sure this topic has come up a number of times before. Search some of the older ones, and you’ll find my story.

Here’s mine...

For me i never really got out of diapers , i was still in diapers when i was 5 and shortly after that being potty trained i wanted to be back in diapers and i was a DL even when i was a kid of about 6.

Back