Anyone else wear exclusively at night?

crooke3

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Ive only recently committed more to this but i still cant stand wearing during the day and dont think i ever will.

I think for me this whole thing goes back to being a 6 year old and the threat of being put in diapers for the night. In the daytime i often wear kid looking underwear for fun but dont really get into anything else.

I just am not sure where i fit in. Im not an adult baby because i dont really do baby things, but at bedtime i love being in a diaper and sleepsuit, with a cute bib and pacifier, it makes me feel so cosy and loved.

Is there another category for people like me?

Reactions: Bbyjoan and ChristianDiaperLover
I'd say you're still an AB. Your attraction to a small range of baby things is way, way higher than the average adult. There's a spectrum to ABs, just like anything else.

To answer your main question, I'm currently 24/7, so it's all the time. When I'm not 24/7, I often wear until I get up the next morning. It's nice to wake up diapered but since I'm not consciously aware of it while I'm sleeping, I think I place a lower value on sleeping in diapers. I'd rather be awake to enjoy them.

For a number of years, I wore mostly at night while I slept because I was at work during the day. Now I wear when the desire is strong and that may be only once a week, sometimes at night and sometimes during the day or both.

I wear mostly overnight but more for opportunity since I'm usually studying during the day for university and around my parents in the evenings, however personally I find settling down in bed with my stuffies and paci wearing a thick, comfy diaper is something special to me and has a different peace and comfort to it compared to wearing during the day when I can. I consider myself a little and from what you've said I'd say it's definitely AB or little behaviour, your preference is just to do so at night

Reactions: Draxas and crooke3
Trevor said:
It's nice to wake up diapered but since I'm not consciously aware of it while I'm sleeping, I think I place a lower value on sleeping in diapers. I'd rather be awake to enjoy them.

I think im the opposite! Falling asleep and waking up are the only times i really enjoy it.

But youre right, its definitely about more than diapers. I think im thinking about it the wrong way round. There isnt one way to be an AB, and i think the stigma was putting me off too...

Learning a lot about myself at the moment (and enjoying it), but i was really looking forward to advice from people who have already been through this, and maybe we’re just all going through it differently

Reactions: Trevor
I wear at night every night. I wore to the movies on Sunday with my sons also to the grocery store so when I sit on the bench waiting for them to finish that the bench doesn't hurt my butt.

Reactions: RedPandaDL and crooke3
I started of wearing at night when my bedwetting came back. Now I wear 24/7 as I am incontinent during the day as well.

WABX said:
I wear at night every night. I wore to the movies on Sunday with my sons also to the grocery store so when I sit on the bench waiting for them to finish that the bench doesn't hurt my butt.

Wearing to the movies actually isnt a bad idea at all. My bladder was never great and i hate having to figure out what scene to miss.

crooke3 said:
I just am not sure where i fit in. Im not an adult baby because i dont really do baby things, but at bedtime i love being in a diaper and sleepsuit, with a cute bib and pacifier, it makes me feel so cosy and loved.

Is there another category for people like me?

Actually, you sound a lot like me, I also recently purchased my first pacifiers and onesie. I love them, especially the onesie! I wear exclusively at night, mainly because I have occasional bed-wetting episodes just from living under stressful conditions, or I might have a few extra adult beverages where one doesn't wake up (also when I had pneumonia twice, I would be in such a deep sleep), and in the case of last night a dietary allergy where I shouldn't have trusted what I thought was simply gas but ever so glad I was padded.

AB seems to have a very broad term as far to age, just because one might identify as AB, I don't think it means they have to adhere to a certain age and do baby things, I would say this is where the term "little" would be more fitting; you like to partake in some things of age regression, diapers, bib, pacifier and a bodysuit, but you don't do baby things. I'd say depending on what you do during your time, you might be able to identify as being a little who is around 3-5 years old. I identify as a little who is 5-7, that's when I wore Goodnites to bed every night and would spend my mornings building with my Lego sets, now as an adult if I have time to myself I still like doing the same.

Well it feels really good to be understood :)

I guess the other thing that seems different about typical ABDL is that they switch, and maybe act different, whereas for me i dont think theres such a strong line. Im still me, just carefree, cute and cosy. I think if i had to show someone my ABDL side, its really just exactly the same me in a different outfit getting ready for bed. I think i dont like wearing during the day for the same reason i dont want to sit in bed all day?

crooke3 said:
Well it feels really good to be understood :)

I guess the other thing that seems different about typical ABDL is that they switch, and maybe act different, whereas for me i dont think theres such a strong line. Im still me, just carefree, cute and cosy. I think if i had to show someone my ABDL side, its really just exactly the same me in a different outfit getting ready for bed. I think i dont like wearing during the day for the same reason i dont want to sit in bed all day?
Unless we came up with other terms, I see AB as covering a small variety of things. Obviously, it applies to one who engages in ageplay or regression as a baby. I would also say it applies to an affinity for baby things or baby status even if no regression is involved. I apply a broad definition of "baby" as well. Personally, I'd even apply it to older children but that's just me. I also see this as applicable to someone who wants it for others rather than just themselves. Any sexual component is irrelevant, it can be there or not.

I just remembered something that was so far at the side of my mind. I think i spent a lot of my teenage years and maybe even up until recently slipping into a baby voice around my family. I'm not sure if its really related to this. I didnt do any AB stuff growing up, just bought drynites occasionally. I think i had so little awareness that i was using my baby voice that i dont really have any memories of it, other than a couple of times where i actually caught myself. Think i am more of a puzzle than i was expecting :unsure:

Three years ago I decided to wear 24/7 to use up the few bags of diapers I had. Since I'm retired, I didn't have the problem of changing at work. I went back to panties in the spring time and diapers again in the fall. This spring I decided to wear every night since it make life a little easier. If I wake up and have to pee, I can just get out of bed, pee and go back to bed. The cats and dogs don't notice and they let me get back to sleep. When I get up, I can quickly get dressed and take the dogs out. We all pee together.

I wear almost every night to avoid having to get up and go to the toilet. It takes me hours to get back to sleep otherwise. I use a pull-up for long journeys, otherwise never during the day. Used as intended one in four.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
I pretty much wear pullups, not diapers, at night as it's the weather is much cooler as compared in the daytime (I live in a tropical climate soooo itcan get stuffy in the morning, yeah). I don't wear diapers that much as they kinda cost more in my country whereas pullups are affordable and the quantity are just bout right.

I wear diapers exclusively every night for sleep. I wear regular brief underwear during the day at work and at night when I get home. I will wear a pull-up diaper when I'm running errands or at a movies on weekends when I don't want to take time to find a bathroom. Wearing diapers have a definite advantage, everyone needs to find how it works best for them.

I wear mostly at night, because I don’t want my kids to find out about my wearing diapers. I usually put one on while watching TV or reading in my room a couple hours before going to sleep. I wear 3 or 4 nights a week and still get up in the night to use the toilet. I prefer the feel of a dry diaper.

It seems there is a wide continuum from pure AB to DL only. I fall at the DL end as I don’t regress or like baby things. Crooke3, I would consider you an AB, but somewhere in the middle. I am not sure it really matters though. You just like what you like.

Reactions: crooke3
Draxas said:
I pretty much wear pullups, not diapers, at night as it's the weather is much cooler as compared in the daytime (I live in a tropical climate soooo itcan get stuffy in the morning, yeah). I don't wear diapers that much as they kinda cost more in my country whereas pullups are affordable and the quantity are just bout right.

I am thinking of getting pullups because sometimes i feel like taping up a diaper properly is a lot of hassle when im sleepy.

At the moment i have the problem of the back of my diaper feeling dry but the front is a little clammy and i cant tell how much i wet at night or if it was just a dribble. The wetness indicator has turned blue, i kinda hate those but i guess its useful if that definitely means i peed?

Back