Northsore Supreme Lites

akm44

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I recently got a sample pack of these diapers when I ordered a bag of Megamax's and gave them to my girlfriend to try. She used a green one but wasn't a big fan so I got the other two. Wow. The mediums are smaller than other brands M size but fit the body very form fitting. They also hold a lot, so I ordered a bag of the blue ones. These are a good alternative to my favorites, Tena Slip Active fit's. My only major disappointment with them is that they are very crinkly even when worn under underwear and pants/shorts. A diaper cover may help but that takes the aspect of wearing a discrete diaper off the table.

What are your thoughts on these?

They're my daily wear diaper for 24/7. I can't say I've found them to be all that noisy compared to other diapers and certainly not enough to deter me using them. I have mostly stuck with the white ones as their tapes have worked better for me but I'm going to check back as I particularly liked the blue ones.

Maybe the white ones are less noise producing. I have only tried the colored ones. The Megamax, when I wear it, produces less noise than these Supreme Lite's. I think the plastic is thicker on the Megamax's and not as prone to crinkle around. My experience with them.

The Tena active fit maxi's are almost silent when compared to the Supreme's.

I was impressed with them. A quieter alternative is the Northshore Air Premium Cloth. They both have their place for my daytime wear

My traditional day diaper was the Tranquility ATN's, and compared to them most anything is quiet, lol. I originally shunned the Lites because on paper they were both more expensive and less absorbent vs. the ATN's, but with the same booster the Lites have yet to leak. Occasionally I'm even wearing one for a full 8 hours at work...actually 10 with my commute. I've been wearing one in the mornings and then switching to an ATN later as needed, with the assumption that my body is less saturated in the afternoon.

The Northshore Lie in colors are one of my favorite daytime diapers. I do not think they are too crinkly under clothes. I often wear diapers to work and discretion is necessary for me. I am careful and discerning about my choice of daytime diapers. The NS Lites in blue, purple, and green are aesthetically pleasing to me; I like them all. They are a "Goldilocks" diaper for my daytime wear: discreet and absorbent enough. Like any diaper, no matter how the absorbency rating is; know the capacity to avoid embarrassing leaks.

Reactions: Carnifex and Silversnell
I wear them all the time day and night use a booster pad at night never had any problems and never thought that they were crinkly I love them

I tried samples of these recently and I loved the colors and the functionality of them, the only thing that disappointed me was the tapes. I felt like they didn't really stick to the diaper all that great and I was constantly pressing down on them to try and get them to stick a little longer. This was maybe after two hours of wearing, it wasn't like I had one on all day and had this issue.

Honestly, if the tapes improved, I'd definitely make myself a regular buyer of them. They're a great diaper.

Reactions: Trevor
o_O I didn’t think they were crinkly at all. They are definitely one of the more quiet diapers out there.

I tried a pair of compression shorts with these yesterday and that was a winning combo for me. No noise whatsoever, albeit a little tight with the shorts. But no leaks after 8+ hours.

I know you guys think I'm crazy, but they are crinkly to me.

DanielW said:
I'm more suprized that you got 8 hours out of them...they are more absorbent than Northsore gives them credit for, but I can't get 8 hours 😎
I routinely get that kind of use out of them but I hold off wetting until I need to go and then tend to change before too long after. I recognize that's not standard diaper tactics ;)

Last edited:
Back