Boots StayDry Slips M/L

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottish1820

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Was having a look at these on the boots website as I have been thinking about buying them. They have been out of stock for a while and now they are back, however it looks like they have changed them from having 4 tapes to just two.

Am I right? And has anyone tried these new ones?

Last time I bought them they had 4 but on the new packaging picture it looks like it’s now two tabs (one each side)

Two tape nappies are known to not be as effective at containing leaks

This is the new packaging. ^^^^^^
And below is the old packaging

After having a good look about it seams these new ones are the equivalent to the “Attends Adjustable” range instead of the “Regular” range. Will hopefully try these new ones out soon and I’ll let yous know how they hold up.

Dont waste your money.

The whole range is AWFUL and always has been.

They might start doing the XL in two tabs as the xl single packs are out of stock....

I think they are okay, mind you they are the only ones I have tried haha

I've used Boots Stay Dry and they are OK and will do but there are better slips than the Boots range. I normally use Tena Maxi Slips.

I don’t think boots will shut up shop, well I hope not it’s the only place I can really get adult nappies ha when I get enough courage to actually go in and buy them haha for me they are the cheeper option, I do fancy trying Tena slips tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back