Drynites Australia question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luv1dL

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
This question is more towards people in australia using drynites. Idk if its my specific area but everytime i get drynites, the whole packet will only consist of one design followed by a white outline around it. Question is anyone else get this/ have a answer or good theory to it? Just so i can rest my mind at ease trying to understand whats happening.

Luv1dL said:
This question is more towards people in australia using drynites. Idk if its my specific area but everytime i get drynites, the whole packet will only consist of one design followed by a white outline around it. Question is anyone else get this/ have a answer or good theory to it? Just so i can rest my mind at ease trying to understand whats happening.

I think it will be more clear if you have a picture to explain your problem.

This is from the drynites site but thats how it did look like

Attachments

• Boys-8-15-Pants1.png
    Boys-8-15-Pants1.png
    39.4 KB · Views: 16
Ive tried taking a photo of the current ones but its saying file to large. Anyway the white outlines the top down the bottom excluding the waistband to the rear. But the outline isnt the problem its more so going to buy drynites only to receive 9 pants of the same print. I only suspect the outline has something to do with it cause its only happened they the outline was brought in

Haven't bought a new pack in probably a year, so something might have changed. All I can think of is that if you stretch the pant too much often you'll see a white line where the print ends but the plastic underneath still sticks out a little.

NotSoDrynites said:
Haven't bought a new pack in probably a year, so something might have changed. All I can think of is that if you stretch the pant too much often you'll see a white line where the print ends but the plastic underneath still sticks out a little.
Sorry for the late reply, it is definitely noticeable and comes like that never was but my main thing is going to buy them and only getting one print from a whole packet 😣

Luv1dL said:
Sorry for the late reply, it is definitely noticeable and comes like that never was but my main thing is going to buy them and only getting one print from a whole packet 😣
I've noticed this in NZ. They also changed the sides recently too, making them larger and stronger. You used to get two designs in a bag.

KiwiBoi said:
I've noticed this in NZ. They also changed the sides recently too, making them larger and stronger. You used to get two designs in a bag.
Yeah in which i dont mind neither with the white outline but it sucks only getting 1 print per pack n ive yet to buy the girls drynites but i think they might be the same

Luv1dL said:
Ive tried taking a photo of the current ones but its saying file to large.

File size is too big. Crop the image down to trim off unnecessary border area, make sure the file type is something that compresses (like JPEG, do not use png or tiff) and you may need to save the image at a smaller resolution. ("DPI") I don't recall the size limits offhand (and it may have hanged with the new bbs version here) but you should be good with images under 350kb

Last edited:
bambinod said:
File size is too big. Crop the image down to trim off unnecessary border area, make sure the file type is something that compresses (like JPEG, do not use png or tiff) and you may need to save the image at a smaller resolution. ("DPI") I don't recall the size limits offhand (and it may have hanged with the new bbs version here) but you should be good with images under 350kb
Ill try get around to it. At least somewhat tonight! Out atm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back