Cooking While Diapered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I often clean and vacuum the house while diapered. It's the best way to make an unpleasant job very pleasurable.

Disposable2Nite said:
While I obviously enjoy diapers a ton (I'm on here after all), I also do like cooking quite a bit. I decided to double up on my diapers a few weekends ago when I had the house to myself while making a recipe I wanted to try. While it took a while to make with all the prep work, cooking/simmering and letting it cool (it was a jambalaya recipe that I'd never tried before), I thankfully was able to waddle back and forth in the kitchen with my t-shirt, diaper, and pajama pants while wetting my diapers more and more throughout. By the time it was ready for dinner, the diapers were wonderfully swollen and full while the meal was delicious!

Mind you, I enjoy my hobbies without diapers too, but it was a fun experience to try this time around!

Do you like doing any hobbies while being diapered yourself (and does it help out, or keep you focused)?
I am a pretty messy cook. I made Jambalaya last night. I wore nothing but a long t-shirt and panties to avoid splatters and hot splashes getting on parts I don't want burnt. I usually cook like this. Mostly, I cook Cajun and Southern fried foods. Hot grease and splashes ruin diapers. It's easier and cheaper to clean up if I wet my panties and floor since I mop and do laundry anyway.

I forgot I always fix breakfast or at least have my morning coffee before changing for the day If I'm not hungry. Whether I wake dry or wet, I have to go with in the first ½ hour anyways so changing before is a bother.

When I am diapered and cooking my wife calls me "The Pampered Chef".

Reactions: ChocChip
footedpjs said:
When I am diapered and cooking my wife calls me "The Pampered Chef".
Could be a TV show ;)

Reactions: footedpjs
Disposable2Nite said:
While I obviously enjoy diapers a ton (I'm on here after all), I also do like cooking quite a bit. I decided to double up on my diapers a few weekends ago when I had the house to myself while making a recipe I wanted to try. While it took a while to make with all the prep work, cooking/simmering and letting it cool (it was a jambalaya recipe that I'd never tried before), I thankfully was able to waddle back and forth in the kitchen with my t-shirt, diaper, and pajama pants while wetting my diapers more and more throughout. By the time it was ready for dinner, the diapers were wonderfully swollen and full while the meal was delicious!

Mind you, I enjoy my hobbies without diapers too, but it was a fun experience to try this time around!

Do you like doing any hobbies while being diapered yourself (and does it help out, or keep you focused)?

I once cooked a dinner in nothing but a diaper and a onesie. Was so much fun! I too only wear once in a while and it was something different to do. It helped because I was having wine at the same time and it made me have to pee. But I didn't have to leave the kitchen.

Reactions: ChocChip
The only time I'm diapered while cooking is at breakfast. I'm diapered overnight and change into my girl clothes and a dry diaper after I take care of the animals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back