• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

adult breast feeding/ adult nursing

pundoora

Contributor
Role
  1. Other
hullo,all. I am new to all this. I have no interest in diapers, so I will not mention them again. I am here because i am curious about what breast milk tastes like. I also would like to have that experience with at least 2 ladies, on seperate occasions. just so I know if there is any difference in the way a lady's diet influences the flavor of her breast milk. that's it, realy. I hope this is ok to post here. thanks for reading this.

I've never had the opportunity, but want to really bad. I would think breast milk would taste like bubblegum and bananas.

Hi.... My Mommy (wife) has breast fed me many times... It is very sweet and much thinner than ordinary milk. It is quite a challenge to empty both breasts. I have not noticed a taste difference yet! Snooky

I did with my ex and if I'd, so I repeat without think about. BUT never more with my ex.

It's not so dense like cow milk and is extremely sweet.

Last edited:
Speck said:
For a second there I was under the impression you were offering to breastfeed, couldn't tell you what it tastes like though.
i AM offering to breastfeed/suckle. I hope to find a wet nurse dating site some day.

Snooky said:
Hi.... My Mommy (wife) has breast fed me many times... It is very sweet and much thinner than ordinary milk. It is quite a challenge to empty both breasts. I have not noticed a taste difference yet! Snooky
I imagine that an A cup breast will empty before a d cup breast.

FluffButt said:
I've never had the opportunity, but want to really bad. I would think breast milk would taste like bubblegum and bananas.
someone once compared the taste to cantelope juice.

I was breast fed, by my ex wife and my now ex partner. I loved being in their arms and suckling the warm sweet milk from their breasts.

Both me and our baby were in nappies together, bathed together, had our nappies changed together and were breastfed together, baby first obviously. I have 3 kids to my ex wife and 2 kids to my ex partner and I was lucky enough to be as babied as much as they were, the difference being, I'm still a baby in nappies and they are grown adults with babies of their own. .....

Breast milk is a fantastic way to bond with your partner / wife aka mummy ...

Hi Pundoora,
Welcome to the Group

Back