• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Boop! An introduction~

Saga

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
So uh.... How does i start this even >_<?

Well, lets start of with my name! My name is Saga(rkoe), but you can also call me foxy if you prefer~
Lets not beat around the bush, we all know why i am on this site, so lets talk a bit about that. I am a little, a diaper lover, i am into petplay (hence the namy foxy) and a billion other things that don't have to do with this site.

My first experience with diapers has been about 12 years ago, when i was 8. Since then i kind of realized that i wanted to wear diapers but never really got the chance. Here in the Netherlands they don't sell diapers in normal stores, and even in pharmacies its difficult to get them. This all changed when i was on a vacation with some good friends and their mom in France. We were shopping and i just saw them there in the shelves, so obviously i really wanted some! i couldn't just grab them and buy them, since my friends didn't (and still don't) know about this side of me. Long story short, i went to that shop alone early in the morning and bought some and sneaked them back with me to home. When i came home and i started wearing them they made me feel so happy and wholesome! After realizing how happy diapers made me feel i decided to just take the risk and buy some online. I was still living with my parents and well, eventually my parents found it out. Luckely i have the best awesome parents in the world and they didn't mind it at all once i completely explained everything about it and ensured them that i would take good care of my personal hygiene. I don't live with my parents anymore, since i'm currently busy studying and stuff.

I used to deal with quite some shame while i was wearing diapers, and that was why i originally created this account. 2,5 year ago i decided to create an account on here and post an thread about this, in which i got helped greatly and nowadays i barely deal with shame while wearing. Since then i started to develop more feeling for the AB side as well. Nowadays i'm more often in the little mindset then DL while wearing diapers and i've accepted this side of me. (And i may have bought a cute dress which works great with diapers but ssst big big secret!). I am currently happily owned by my master who isn't into this stuff of himself, but does like treating me as a little when i feel like that <3.

Beside diapers i also really like to play games, create games, make music and plenty of other things!

I hope to be able to help some people out about all kinds of stuff, get help myself sometimes about things and just have a great time!

~ Saga

I'm glad you've found a lifestyle that works for you! Welcome to the group and enjoy your stay!

(Omitted, I didn't read that very well did I? lol) I started getting back into wearing myself and finding it useful for working on PCs as well as sometimes work.

Last edited:
Hi Saga,
Welcome to the group😺

Back