Designs and diaper tapes on ABDL diapers

Blackcatt

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Wanted to get some thoughts on this, especially from DL's. Shopping for diapers for us is like clothes shopping for others. Likes and dislikes are so individualistic. Personally I'm not a huge fan of designs but the premium market currently is loaded with them. Is there any out there that aren't too ABish feeling when taped on?

Betterdry is a plain white diaper, but has the exact same construction as Crinklz. Northshore supreme and Confidry are also plain white and have good performance too.

Reactions: Blackcatt
Sounds to me like I should give betterdry a shot then!

I really like the new colored Supreme Lites from Northshore. They have a blue, green and purple, with circles on them. They're cool looking, yet not babyish.

I don't know what you mean by feeling "ABish" the "feeling" I relate to ABDL diapers is that of comfort, reliability, and quality.

I would understand if you meant the look (such as the print) of specific diapers, and even that is up to personal taste.

Some have a print close to what a modern baby diaper has, some have a "vintage" inspired print, some are completely made up "fantasy" style prints, and then you have some that are just way out there busy looking print; and then you have medical style diapers that can either be plain white, or plain white with "medical" style features on the outside of the diaper, and some that just have a weird print I doubt anyone can explain.

BabyTyrant said:
I don't know what you mean by feeling "ABish" the "feeling" I relate to ABDL diapers is that of comfort, reliability, and quality.

I would understand if you meant the look (such as the print) of specific diapers, and even that is up to personal taste.

Some have a print close to what a modern baby diaper has, some have a "vintage" inspired print, some are completely made up "fantasy" style prints, and then you have some that are just way out there busy looking print; and then you have medical style diapers that can either be plain white, or plain white with "medical" style features on the outside of the diaper, and some that just have a weird print I doubt anyone can explain.
The look is what I'm referring to, thus creating the "feel". Plain white and vintage are what I grew up in so they're really the only types of diapers that seemingly do anything for me. I could be convinced otherwise though, especially when I read things such as the super boompa being the loudest. I love the loud crinkle too which is one reason I bought attends recently.

Back