What are your favorite stuffies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbbinkie

Contributor
Role
  1. Other
I have two stuffies I have used to help me through a rough time in my life over the last couple years along with therapy. I have a sloth (smaller that I can keep in my purse if I need it) and a bear (bigger - he stays at home). Will share them sometime.

Lately I've been thinking of getting another stuffie that I can use to pretend to and/or somehow rig to hold my pump flange so I can feel like I'm breastfeeding it.

Would love to see your favorite stuffies for ideas 🥰🐻

• Love
Reactions: Tommy10, nwm and BobbiSueEllen
This is Rinny. She's named after a close friend of mine. She's the perfect size for me and I love having her in a diaper and a onesie.
20211119_101156.jpg
This is Spot. Spot is a big dog that makes me feel very small.
20211126_220548.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Littlerobbydubbs, chrischrischris, cappydiaperlvr and 6 others
RosabelKitten said:
This is Rinny. She's named after a close friend of mine. She's the perfect size for me and I love having her in a diaper and a onesie.
View attachment 67879
View attachment 67881
They're adorable! Love the size of Spot :) I can't get a huge stuffie like that. My pug would attack it and tear it apart :( lol I have to keep all stuffies away from him.

• Love
Reactions: nwm and BobbiSueEllen
Favorite plush: Lifesize Shiny Glaceon... it sits on my couch and comes from time to time in bed to cuddle. Beside him sits a lifesize Jolteon. He is a fluffy one. He is super cuddly, but too warm for longer cuddles.

And the two dinos, a long one (like 1.5 meters long) and a trizeratops (around 1.2m) for cuddling in bed.

And soon... like June... there will be a new addition. And maybe i go get another Eeveelution. Don't know yet :)

• Love
Reactions: Littlerobbydubbs, Plushie, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
I have a lot of Mickey Mouse plushies.

• Love
Reactions: nwm, BobbiSueEllen and bbbinkie
I had one favourite but recently a second one joined the party.
20211205_231803.jpg
The left one and most favourite is Luka, a standard size halloween dressed Lucario plush. He always sleeps on my right side of the bed and I love him to bits. Recently I wanted a bigger plush that I could really hug when needed. So I bought myself the most "Little" kind of plush I could think of, I got myself a tigger plush. He is big and just the right size to hug. I made it a ritual before bed to give him one BIG hug before i go to sleep.

Don't mind the other ones, I really have a plushie problem (I have like 20+ different plushies in my house...)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: nwm, bbbinkie and BobbiSueEllen
I take her shopping with me. Everyone gets a laugh.

Attachments

• EC2FACBB-5374-4A7F-8B68-0D0C4E479C24.jpeg
    EC2FACBB-5374-4A7F-8B68-0D0C4E479C24.jpeg
    700.3 KB · Views: 1
  • Love
Reactions: chrischrischris and bbbinkie
Here's my Snuggle Squad: Bailey, Colleen, Buffy, Becky and Abby:

Hnet.com-image-4.jpg
I sleep with a bear every night. They're my closest friends at home. I love 'em all. 🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🤗🥰

• Love
Reactions: chrischrischris, nwm, Glaceon and 1 other person
My playful boys here are Hamlet (the fennec fox) and Snowy (the arctic fox). I can't really say why Hamlet got the name, it just came to me. When Snowy came, I was cuddling Hamlet as I let him out of his shipping "crate" 😉 and I just felt so little. I gave him the little brain name that first came to me, which was also the most obvious. They are both from Wild Republic, and I love them very much. I am not a furry, but foxes are just my favorite thing. I'm about to have little mittens (total hand cover, thick padding, locking straps) with the most adorable fox print fabric (should be in tomorrow!). Hoping to find the perfect fox print onesie or diaper cover one day, unless I can talk my wife into sewing me a onesie.

Attachments

• 20211205_185428.jpg
    20211205_185428.jpg
    234.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 20211205_190006.jpg
    20211205_190006.jpg
    858.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 20211205_190045.jpg
    20211205_190045.jpg
    418.9 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: chrischrischris, nwm, Glaceon and 2 others
Ooh I have a Chain chomp, Haunter, Snorlax, and Bowser stuffie :3

• Love
Reactions: WashABDL, bbbinkie, Glaceon and 1 other person
ZeeBonezz said:
Ooh I have a Chain chomp, Haunter, Snorlax, and Bowser stuffie :3
I've seen chain chomp, adorable! Though never thought I would say that about them lol

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and ZeeBonezz
bbbinkie said:
I've seen chain chomp, adorable! Though never thought I would say that about them lol
They're adorable xD he's got the little chain too so I can carry him like that :3

• Love
Reactions: nwm, BobbiSueEllen and bbbinkie
ZeeBonezz said:
They're adorable xD he's got the little chain too so I can carry him like that :3
Neat! A collar and everything hehe

• Love
Reactions: ZeeBonezz and BobbiSueEllen
BobbiSueEllen said:
Here's my Snuggle Squad: Bailey, Colleen, Buffy, Becky and Abby:

I sleep with a bear every night. They're my closest friends at home. I love 'em all. 🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🤗🥰
So, here's a breakdown of my girls' names:
  • Bailey: named after my cousin's married name. She was murdered by her boyfriend while trying to leave him. He was sentenced for Murder 2, got 25 years full-boat, no parole. I loved her...I miss her;
  • Colleen: named after several girls I knew during my school years. All were matter-of-factly, simple girls...and simply cute;
  • Buffy: named for the girl from Family Affair, my first toddlerhood crush. She affected me like no other girl. Anissa Jones, who played Buffy, died in 1976 from an accidental overdose of Seconal;
  • Becky: named after several girls I knew during my school years. All were warm, inviting...adorable. finally...
  • Abby: named after Abby Cadabby from Sesame Street. Tiny, very girly, bubbly, lively...very active.
If I do get another, it'd be a 3-foot Sue Ellen doll, custom-made. I'd love to have a Sue Ellen cuddle-buddy! 🤗🥰

• Love
Reactions: chrischrischris, nwm and ZeeBonezz
I have a small puppy that I have had for over 30 years now. His name is Ruff Ruff. He is my favorite stuffie. My wife (mommy) says he is my lovie, because when she is not there to snuggle or there to help me with hard times. She has recently bought me in the last year 3 more puppies. Their names are bow, Woofie, and Red. I sleep with them every night with mommy. Each work day, I let my youngest child (4years old) choose which one will go to work with me. That puppy helps me when I am having a hard ti.e at work. He stays in my vehicle while I am working, because everyone thinks having a stuffie as an adult is weird. I will never get rid of my puppies. They are very special to me. Especially the 3 my mommy has given me, because it shows me that she cares and tries to let me express my inner toddler.

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
RosabelKitten said:
View attachment 67879
View attachment 67881
You are very sexy and cute in those pics!

I have three stuffies (though I’d like more) the first and oldest is Piggy as the name suggests he’s a pig and he’s been through a lot! He’s got dried jam on his tail, he’s been buried in the back garden (I was only 4 at the time) one of his ears is coming loose and he’s been a bit flattened from moving house. I’ve had him for as long as I can remember and he’s always been there for me especially when I suffer from bereavement which has happened a lot recently (7 bereavements in the last 10 years). The second is a Jaguar I call fluffy I go him as a present from the WWF when I supported them a few years back. The final one I call Simba because it’s Simba from ‘The Lion King’ can’t really change his name. Anyway one more thing I’d like to mention there’s a song on YouTube by a woman called Phillipa Hanna called ‘Raggedy Doll’ If any of you have a rag doll as a stuffy you might want to listen to it. Be aware it is a Christian song but it’s not obvious unless you know.

This is my chocolate labrador puppy Micah, he's my best friend and goes everywhere with me. He's about 12 inches long and super floppy. His brand is Aurora, and he's part of their old flopsies line, I found him on Mercari, but I've seen them on Ebay too. I have a total of eleven stuffies just like him, same brand, different species, but he's my favourite, I can't sleep without him.
micah.jpg

• Love
Reactions: chrischrischris and BobbiSueEllen
This is one I've had my eye on for some time:

Tsunomaki-Watame-BIG-Plush-doll-Toy-set-of-2-type-.jpg

And this one:

02002662580.jpg

• Love
Reactions: chrischrischris and BobbiSueEllen
MY stuffies, princess bunny, kitten and mrs heart bear
268491522_857820428221111_5456235571004647623_n.jpg

• Love