AB/DL Retail stores?

That is way cool, I had not idea there were so many AB/DL stores out there. I only knew of Tykables. Does anyone know if there is one in the DC, Maryland, Virginia area?

• Thinking
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
iPad said:
Nappies R Us (NRU) do now have a 'showroom' at their main depot in Bolton, near Manchester in the UK

I would like to think I'd go an visit if I was nearby (I am planning a trip to visit friends in manchester soon), but I doubt I'd have the guts to actually go.

Sadly, there's very few places where an openly ABDL store would be tolerated here in the UK, and certainly nowhere near where I live anyway.

I used to live in London and there are places there where such a place could potentially work, but it would still probably need to be pretty discreet.

I'm thinking of somewhere like Soho, which is better known for its sex shops, red light zone, nightclubs, gay bars and super-expensive restaurants. I used to love just wandering around there, usually after a copious amount of booze, and indeed the entire district is awash (in more ways than one!) with inebriated people and often people (including myself back in the day) having to take refuge in some dark side street or doorway to go for a pee (or sometimes worse...)

Ironically, a diaper shop in Soho would be absolutely perfect - and judging by the sorry state of many a city centre these days, there's plenty of other places that should be actively encouraging people to wear!
I absolutely love your post! I've been and seen what you are posting about 😀. My favourite area is the China town area - all those ducks hanging in Windows and red colour..

Reactions: iPad and BobbiSueEllen
I really think someone should open an abdl retail store in Vancouver bc area

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and messydiaper
There is a retail store in Vegas called Changing Time Diaper Company. It is completely geared toward ABDLs

Reactions: sissysissy, Lyric, DiaperVapor and 5 others
littledreamers333 said:
I really think someone should open an abdl retail store in Vancouver bc area
Babykins sell ABDL cloths I have been there

150-12830 Clarke Pl, Richmond

Last edited:
God the hurdles I went through just to post on this are embarrassing lolol. In Las Vegas, Nevada there is an Abdl themed store with diapers and other accessories named Changing Times Diaper Company
It’s an amazing mom and pop owned store. They were on the verge of getting a bigger location before COVID.

Reactions: Demonbabywearspamps, Jonnythepony and BobbiSueEllen
If you ever are in Madison Wisconsin there is a store called Nicki's Diapers. They only do cloth diapers from my recollection.

iPad said:
Nappies R Us (NRU) do now have a 'showroom' at their main depot in Bolton, near Manchester in the UK.
Also the ABU shopfront (Very nice people that work there) which is based in small town of Heywood, a few miles north of Manchester centre.

Reactions: iPad and BobbiSueEllen
Supply solutions has a great ABDL BOUTIQUE and the workers are so kind and respectful.

115 Everett Rd # 3, Albany, NY 12205

Reactions: sissysissy, MeDisneyBaby, Dabsanddiapers and 2 others
I know vegas has one

Pissingtiger said:
Supply solutions has a great ABDL BOUTIQUE and the workers are so kind and respectful.

115 Everett Rd # 3, Albany, NY 12205

Been meaning to try that one, but it's about 3+ hours away, and time is a precious commodity these days.

• Thinking
Reactions: Dabsanddiapers and BobbiSueEllen
Coney said:
God the hurdles I went through just to post on this are embarrassing lolol. In Las Vegas, Nevada there is an Abdl themed store with diapers and other accessories named Changing Times Diaper Company
It’s an amazing mom and pop owned store. They were on the verge of getting a bigger location before COVID.
Hopefully they can expand into Arizona if they end up getting bigger!

• Thinking
Reactions: dprmn and BobbiSueEllen
Tommy10 said:
Been meaning to try that one, but it's about 3+ hours away, and time is a precious commodity these days.
Yes it is 5 hours round trip that I have done once.. prices are a bit high but I think it is lovely to see the the things in person

Reactions: Tommy10 and BobbiSueEllen
There's a new store in Australia that supplies lots of awesome stuff worldwide, even handmade clothing.

www.aggieslils.com.au

I live near the abdl store My Inner baby . It a lovely place, makes me feel like a baby, I've even went into dressed as my baby self. The owners are awesome people.

Reactions: tdlrfootedpjs, Pissingtiger and BobbiSueEllen
ABdlr in Denver, Colorado. Run by actual ABDL's.

Reactions: lizzy21 and BobbiSueEllen
Shleepy said:
No worries! seems they have UK locations. quite far from southern usa aha
Southern Usa? There is Changing Times in Las Vegas. Look them up. They have a lot in a nice strore setting . I was never there , too far for me but worth looking up.

I live near NYC and theres nothing like an ABDl store anywhere near here. All are way too far away.

• Thinking
dlover said:
Nope, In my experience it was just random people selling on Craigslist.
This isn't true, ABU has a brick and mortar store outside of Seattle, WA. My experience visiting there was wonderful

katierichards7777 said:
This isn't true, ABU has a brick and mortar store outside of Seattle, WA. My experience visiting there was wonderful
There is one In Seattle for ABU I have been there myself. As for cross border shopping right now the borders are closed. Also it is a 3 hr or so drive. For in the lower mainland or Vancouver there are not many options.

Back