“Older” Little Ages

Elmo

Elmo Loves You ❤️
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I feel like most have one around baby/toddler age.

Myself? I would say I’m 4 or 5.

Does anyone else have an “older” little age?

Reactions: DiaperedChase, MissAstra and perlFerret
My little age is (usually) about 9 to 12.

That is probably why I (usually) prefer cartoons like Ben 10, Code Lyoko, or My Little Pony Friendship is Magic to Caillou or the newer series of My Little Pony 11 Minute animations (I forget what they are called at the moment) that are intended for much younger viewers than Friendship is Magic.

Reactions: BigKid25, Tommy10, LittleScotty and 1 other person
I would say a congruent age I do not have it is always something between 2-5, but I would say most often 3 years.

Reactions: perlFerret
I'm still figuring out mine, but I usually figure for me it's a big sliding range between 2-9

Reactions: BigKid25 and perlFerret
My little side is about 3 years old, but still wears diapers.

Last edited:
Reactions: perlFerret and BobbiSueEllen
My older little age is about 4 years old. That still wears diapers

Reactions: LittleScotty and perlFerret
My little age is 2 to 4. I like wearing baby diapers but sometimes I enjoy wearing big boy toddler print briefs.

Reactions: thedlguy and perlFerret
Mine would be 3-5, when I was back in diaper but still have some fresh memories for now

Six for me

I'm 3-5 years old but get away with being spoiled because I look/act immature. That's my little age, I just am babied a lot because I get away with it.

Reactions: perlFerret, KittyninjaW and chrischrischris
My little age ranges from 6 to 12 and lately has been on the higher end of the spectrum. Pull ups at night for bedwetting, and occasionally during the daytime such as if we go to disney world.

Reactions: DiaperedChase
I like to think that I am a child between 6 and 12 years old, but one who must wear diapers at night, and pull-ups during the day because he still has accidents xD

Last edited:
My little age being 3-6 years old

4. IRL I was still in diapers at 4.

Reactions: Sapphyre and chrischrischris
I'm usually in the 2 to 3 yearold bracket. But if I am very distreesed it can be as young as 6 months.

Reactions: DiaperArch, chrischrischris and valsroom
My little age is somewhere between 6 and 12 years old, maybe 14. Still diapered at night for some bedwetting issues (with real diapers, not pull ups), and spanked when needed.

Reactions: BigKid25
My little is 3 to 5 , I have a tween side that's 9 ish to 11

Mine is around 6-9. Carton briefs and diapers like it was at that age for me

Reactions: GirlGirlBoy and hanzertas
I'm definitely around 3-5; and, just like my actual 3-5 year-old self, I'm mildly verbal and active, still attached to some infant-age objects, use sippy cups and fluctuate between diapers and pull-ups depending on how effective my training's going.

Reactions: GirlGirlBoy and chrischrischris
My little age is around 8-11, liking to be a little older for some independence, but still liking and needing diapers/training pants because I wet at night and when I feel like it in the daytime. I also like cartoon briefs if I get to wear big-boy underpants (not very often though). I still like my "binky" and my sippy cup, although I'm supposed to be too old for them. Just a big little kid at heart.

Reactions: GirlGirlBoy, SimCo and hanzertas
Back